Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sujairohit

Totally agree with you.Looks like some people think that not kissing on screen was biggest reason for the show to go off air.If your that much interested watch the original show again again and don't decide what role smiriti should do or not do.In fact on twitter and instagram so many viewers of this show have praised smiriti acting that as her die hard fan I am very very proud of her.

Here is the artile in mid day
https://www.mid-day.com/articles/watch-out-for-smiriti-kalra-in-dil-sambhal-ja-zara/18921174

of course i hv the right as a viewer to criticize an actress...she is an amazing actor that i will never deny...i hvnt see her before DSJZ but so far she has been brilliant in this show...

as for selection of roles of course if she has inhibitions about kissing on screen then she shud not take up such roles that demand so...

in the turkish serial kissing is not there as eye candy but the script demands it...she is doing the same role in hindi...did she say wen signing that she wont kiss...i doubt...then VB wud never hv signed her...why is she saying now wen rehaana track is about to start...widout any kind of kissing and intimacy wat will be there between rehaana for which rehaan will betray AM whom he loves so much...and wat will be reason for ahaana to commit suicide in the end...

nywyz i for once never believe that a show will go off air if an actor is not ready to kiss...

that can only be one of the reasons...here i think trp is the main reason...however i really wish SP wud hv gvn another month time to the makers...rehaana track is about to start and i am sure trp wud hv picked up then...

they shud not hv promoted anant ahana so much from the beginning of the show...that track is not the main track...this way many viewers who r not aware of the turkish story will think rehaan as a side character and wont want rehaana track more mileage than anant and ahana...

nywyz no use crying over spilt milk...i wud rather focus on making requests to VB to take the rights of the show and do it in his own channel VIU...this is an awesome serial and needs to be seen by indian viewers who r not prejudiced and like to think indian wives r sati savitri who can never fall for guys outside marriage...
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sujairohit

Totally agree with you.Looks like some people think that not kissing on screen was biggest reason for the show to go off air.If your that much interested watch the original show again again and don't decide what role smiriti should do or not do.In fact on twitter and instagram so many viewers of this show have praised smiriti acting that as her die hard fan I am very very proud of her.

Here is the artile in mid day
https://www.mid-day.com/articles/watch-out-for-smiriti-kalra-in-dil-sambhal-ja-zara/18921174

Smirti is a very good actress considering she has never done such a concept.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People I actually don't think trp had so much to do with the decision to can the show.
It rather looks like TPTB didn't have the nerve to show the scenes required. I mean Rehana track was just starting, and boom show over. It makes sense when u think how they promoted the show. It was Ahant all the way, Rehan role wasn't even mentioned. Posters on this forum were even wondering why the show was being misrepresented.
I've no doubt that people at the top over-ruled the show-runners and producers, calling the whole thing off.
I am merely speculating, even though it seems to me that my theory has a tad more credibility.