Tejaswini - One person who speaks sense

worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amidst the chaos where a lot of characters are lying and deceiving others (read Mandira, Gayathri, CM, Pankaj even Vijay himself and Naamdhaari family) one character who is able to see through the deception is Tejaswini. 

She understood that the entire video fiasco involving Vijay must have been planned to hinder the wedding and yesterday was also wise in advising Anant that if Mandira truly loved him she would have not have cared about rituals and would have walked away with him. 

Am really hoping she would be able to find out the truth. Because I don't see anyone else who knows about Vijay and Mandira's relationship, revealing the truth anytime soon :-/ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vijay and Anant are wimps, anant a bigger wimp.
Vijay just left his wife in the middle of fire without thinking what will happen to her among the wolves.

Anant has turned out such a mandbuddhi not to see through all the happenings from the beginning.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 6 years ago
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: worldofwinds

Amidst the chaos where a lot of characters are lying and deceiving others (read Mandira, Gayathri, CM, Pankaj even Vijay himself and Naamdhaari family) one character who is able to see through the deception is Tejaswini. 

She understood that the entire video fiasco involving Vijay must have been planned to hinder the wedding and yesterday was also wise in advising Anant that if Mandira truly loved him she would have not have cared about rituals and would have walked away with him. 

Am really hoping she would be able to find out the truth. Because I don't see anyone else who knows about Vijay and Mandira's relationship, revealing the truth anytime soon :-/ 

I have only caught bits and pieces of the show this week. It's been a disappointing week with the danger of the political thriller turning into a SaaS bahu drama 🤢. Surprised TRP has stayed steady
Reeta100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the brief update on yesterday's episode, wondering whether to watch today's episode or not? 
worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reeta100

Thank you for the brief update on yesterday's episode, wondering whether to watch today's episode or not? 

I liked the episode even though it dragged a bit...what I liked the most is that Vijay did not buy any of Mandira's nautanki ðŸ˜† He told her point blank that she is behind everything that happened at the wedding and Bulbul and her father are innocent. 

But he needs to stop with the verbal chiding now and DO something. Like gather proofs against Mandira and prove Bulbul innocent. 
Reeta100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: worldofwinds

I liked the episode even though it dragged a bit...what I liked the most is that Vijay did not buy any of Mandira's nautanki ðŸ˜† He told her point blank that she is behind everything that happened at the wedding and Bulbul and her father are innocent. 

But he needs to stop with the verbal chiding now and DO something. Like gather proofs against Mandira and prove Bulbul innocent. 

Thank you, after reading your comment, I will watch tonight's episode with a hope that we will see some actions from Vijay's side in exposing Mandira and Gayatri's evil.plan which has caused havoc in his married life!
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the precap was interesting. Anant asking Mandira and Vijay about being in love. Hope anant realises the fraud