Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

Amazing starting love it thanks for pm update sooner

thanks dear
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

super duper awesome loved their first meet viren fell due to sudden brake their first eye lock that was so cute loved their little fight well it was Anu who was for fighting viren is concerned for her even tried to do friendship but Anu is lost in her own thoughts where is she missing now waiting for next eagerly update soon

thank you my partner in crime;)
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
thanks 😊
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeithika16

Amazing anuvir meeting was amazing.Anushka too naa but no worry viren has great capability to make place in heart .Where did anushka went what happened to her .Thanks for the pm

thank you preethika dear
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

Viren cautiously runs his eyes through the thick bushes on either sides of the road wondering if Anu is in there somewhere. He has already searched for her in the immediate surroundings of the daaba but couldn't find her anywhere. He's of course concerned of the time and had thought of going back already. But somewhere inside him, he feels a voice asking him not to. After all, she's a girl. Moreover the place so too lonely and it doesn't seem too good for a girl like her, beautiful and young. So he continues walking looking around for her.

Meanwhile, Anu leans on a tree few meters away from the main road and sobs covering up her eyes. She couldn't simply put a hold on her feelings.

A while ago, when she came out for dinner, quite surprisingly she felt like she had seen her Jhanu, looking at her with a cute smile playing on her lips. She felt her worries and pain evaporating in to thin air as she saw her innocent smile and chirpiness. "Pataka' she called out like she always used to call her. She felt happy, contented. How much has she yearned for this one smile? It didn't occur to her that she had seen her pyre burning right before her eyes, but all she knew at the moment was that her Jhanu was right before her. Jhanvi smiled as she walked forward while she was confused. What was she up to? Why is she walking away from me, thought Anu as she hastily followed her. She forgot of the place and just walked, melted by her jhanu's smile. She didn't have a clue when, but she turned back, as she heard wild dogs howling. Realizing it's from somewhere far, she turned to Jhanvi again, but found herself all alone amidst a lot of trees, the main road a little far from her. Not even a single human being to be seen around. She felt startled, where did Jhanu go, she wondered.

"Jhanu!!!!' she called out, her voice reverberated in the silence. Not very far from then, she could figure out that the Jhanu she saw a while back nothing but an illusion that her depressed mind had created. That was the amount and intensity of the emotional turmoil she had gone through. She felt her heart stooping in to an absolute zero level again. The pain, the helplessness getting afresh inside her every passing moment. How long will she bear this, how will she tame her protesting heart? She had no clue.

A moment later, she wipes her tears and is about to turn when she feels a hand on her shoulder. She feels startled and happy at the same time, as her heart screams out in the possibility that it could be her Jhanu, forgetting all the sensible judgments she had fed in her mind a while ago.

"Jhanu!!!' she calls as she turns quickly, her lips and eyes bearing an overwhelmed smile. But the bubble of hope instantly bursts into nothing as she finds him, her co-passenger staring at her, his arms crossed. Her smile diminishes and eyes widen while she looks around, just to make sure she's not fantasizing again.

"Are you okay?' Viren asks, still to come out of the surprise. He has ever expected to find her here, in this isolated area. A moment back, when he saw her in there, he had actually thought that it was an illusion. But no! It wasn't. She was much real. What's this girl doing here at this time of night, he thinks as he looks at her who has downed her eyelids.

"Hey!' he gently taps on her shoulder bringing her out of the trance. "What?' he asks baffled as she gains her senses back and covers up her face for a moment. This is so embarrassing, she thinks as she slowly looks at him. What would have this guy thought about me, she worries. But just then, a question strikes her mind.

"What are you doing here?' she instantly voices the question making him frown. He smiles, confusing her of what that smile could be.

"That's what I should ask you? Why're you here?' he questions back, his lips bearing the same smile. Her eyes widens as his question hits her ego quite badly. Like seriously, did he, a mere stranger question her? She gets back to her bold self and glares at him.

"And who're you to ask?' she questions while he instantly covers up his eyes, her question making him regret for coming in search of her. He had expected this somewhere, but didn't think that his expectation would come so true.

"Sorry that was mistakes from my side to ask. No! No! It was my mistake to come here at the first place!' he says sarcastically while she folds her hands and listens to him with a grave expression.

"Of course, it's your mistake. How dare you stalk me?' she questions him while his patience nearly weathers. What does this woman think of herself, he thinks as the softness in his eyes fade away.

"To your kind attention, I wasn't stalking you. Why do I even need to do that? If you believe that's because I fell for your beauty and grace, sorry to burst your bubble, it's not that. I'm from Mumbai and I've seen a lot of girls who're far better than you in looks. So don't even think that I'm interested in you.' he says while Anu scowls at him, pointing her index finger at him in annoyance. But Viren instantly shoves that finger shocking her and continues

"And the reason I came here; I found you missing in the bus despite being the time for the bus to start. It didn't seem so natural to me. I thought you'd be in some trouble. Even I've a sister at home, so I couldn't ignore and turn my face when it came to the matter of a girl's safety. I just thought, my ignorance shouldn't make me regret in future if something wrong would have happened to you. That's it. I wasn't stalking you and I don't need to do that.' Viren explains while Anu is little puzzled at his reply. His words make a deep sense of regret inside her. Is it the reason he came over here? Just on humanity grounds? His words keep ringing in her ears. I guess I was a little bit rude to him in my stressed state, she thinks as she looks at him who's now looking at the floor, his face almost red in anger. She could understand it as she knows she had overdone it.

"I'm so...sorry.' she mumbles while Viren looks up at her in surprise. Did I hear a sorry from her mouth or is it just that I'm dreaming, he wonders. "I...I just came over here casually...' she explains with a deep sense of remorse on her face. Viren finds it crazy. Casually? Will people walk up to such unknown places casually, he thinks in his mind but keeps quiet as he sees no reason for him to ask her. He had already shown a little bit extra concern and that had earned him the image of a stalker before this girl, but not anymore. He turns quickly, surprising Anu.
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

"I don't need to know your reasons. It's your privacy, your discretion and I've nothing to do with it. I'm leaving, you can come over if you want or stay here if you please. I don't care!' he says as he walks forward leaving Anu surprised. Sure enough this guy isn't a jerk, but he is too egoistic, thinks Anu who herself has a lot of attitude. She just looks around to see the silent, dark woods on one side and the main road on the other. No doubt he had doubted if she's safe; this place itself is too creepy. But where did she know it when all she had in her mind was Jhanu. Her face falls and she looks downs as Viren turns around and looks at her. Definitely there is something that bothers this girl; he thinks as he studies her grim expression.

"Are you coming?' he asks, looking down while Anu looks at him and nervously tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She quietly tiptoes to him while he stands still, turning his face against her. He gazes at the road while she walks up to him and just then, his eyes widen in utter shock.

"Shittt!!!' he cries aloud making Anu startle.

"What happened?' she asks as she quickly runs to him.

"Look!' he points at the road and shows her a bus moving far from them and sadly that happens to be the one they were travelling. Anu's eyes widen as well and she looks at Viren, shocked.

"Oye! Stop! Stop! Stop!' he cries as he tries running behind the bus, but his calls go unnoticed. It rushes away from them in full speed. Viren looks at the bus that had gone away from his sight and covers up his eyes in despair. Anu's state is no different. She didn't expect this to happen. What will I do now, she thinks worriedly as Viren turns around and walks towards her.

"Are you happy now?' he questions her while she's shocked and surprised at the same time. Why is he asking me so, thinks her.

"Just because of you I missed my bus! Oh god, curse that moment when I decided to come in search of this girl.' he laments while Anu looks at him like she has seen some ghost. Did he just blame me for him missing the bus, she thinks with horror.

"Like seriously, did I ask you to come in search of me? You Mr...ya Viren? Did I ask you?' Anu questions back all irritated while Viren just looks away without an answer. He doesn't know whom to blame, whether it's him who came in search of her, or is it her who made such a situation. And most of all, he knows that blaming each other won't do any good now. Now that they have missed the bus, they have to think of another alternative rather than wasting time in their catfights. He looks at Anu who is glaring at him and closes his eyes for a moment to relax himself.

"Listen, anyhow what happened is happened. We can't do anything about it now. All we can do is to find a way out which I think we should do now.' says Viren while Anu shows no interest. Viren gets a little irritated by her response and keeps quiet waiting for her to calm down.

"My bag, my clothes everything was in that bus! What will I do now?' she mourns in despair while Viren just gropes over his shoulder, only to find his bag with him.

"Thank god, I've taken this with me!' he says with a relieved sigh while Anu just glares at him. I wish he hadn't taken his bag, she says to herself. She's doubtlessly annoyed and clueless. What will she do now? This place itself is so strange for her. How will she live this down? How will she find a way out? Seeing the serious expression on her face, Viren gets that she's in the same thoughts that are bothering him as well. He looks at her, and prepares himself to be a little soft, even if she says something that provokes him.

"Listen..' he begins while she gives him a sharp look. He gestures her to cool down and continues. "We would go back to that daaba. Maybe we'll find some vehicle there. The way the roads are empty here, I don't think vehicles are that frequent here.' he says while Anu too looks at the road. He's right. Since the time they have come here, it's just their bus that has passed through. This place is really isolated. So maybe I should listen to him, she thinks.

"Okay.' she replies monotonously. Viren sighs in relief that she had finally agreed without doing anymore dramas.

"Okay then, come..' he says while she nods and follows him as he walks back to the daaba.

A little later at the daaba. Viren goes to the shopkeeper while he looks at him confused.

"You were in that bus right? Then how come you here?' he questions as he had seen Viren having food from the daaba with other passengers. Viren takes a look of Anu who's staying out and flashes an awkward smile.

"Woh actually we had gone somewhere out. By the time we came back, the bus...we missed it.' he says sadly while the shopkeeper takes a look of Anu who's standing out, fidgeting with her fingers in anxiety. A smug smile spreads on his face which amuses Viren.

"This is why they say people have to be a little self conscious. If you let your attention divert, no doubt you'll be trapped in such problems.' the shopkeeper says looking at Viren first and then at Anu. Viren realizes what he's talking about and sighs.

"Bhaiyya, you just say us when is the next bus in this route. The road seems so empty.' he asks with the intension of knowing the information and at the same time to end the unpleasant conversation while the shopkeeper gives him a haughty smile.

"Bus? beta, the next bus is at next morning.' he replies while Viren is in utter shock.

"means we'll have to spend the entire night here?' he asks with a pathetic expression while the shopkeeper smiles.

"not that. ya, some private vehicles and trucks pass as and when. It's your luck that you grab one.' he says as a matter of fact while Viren sighs closing his eyes for a second.

"Okay then. Thank you Bhaiyya.' he says as he steps out, his face painted with disappointment. Anu quickly reaches him to know what he got to know while he glances at her helplessly.

"The next bus is in the morning it seems. All the hope we have is some other vehicle that pass by.' he says in a disenchanted tone while Anu is shocked.

"what, what will we do now?' she questions while he turns, glances at the road and says "wait. That's the most we can do at the moment.' Anu looks at him first and then at the road, realizing that what he said is the only solution.

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
an excellent update dear..this was something that i expected when the last update was ended...and yes my guess was right...soo now they have to wait..interesting update dear...update soon...
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What an amazing update yaar luvd it to the core n ya my guess was right they missed the bus... Luvd their catfights n their convo... So now both r gonna spend a night together and I'm feeling that we r gonna get something something n u know what this something means right... Eagerly waiting fr next... Update soon
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh ho excellent update dear. So my guess was right they missed their bus and their cat fights was fantastic aww I loved it. So they gonna spend nyt together lovely. Thanks for the pm dear. Waiting for nxt eagerly. Can't wait yaarrr 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.