😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Geet is upset to see the divorce papers. Maan tries to convince her that he loves her but the fact that he has got it done days before breaks Geet.

Now Balraj who wanted to seperate maneet has to get them together again.

yup balraj has lot to do
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: hottyangel

nice update... maans insecurities played the villain in breaking geets heart... geet is going away and maan couldn't stop her... how will maan woo geet back...

its high time maan to fight back with his insecurities..so let's see what he will do
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda22

Geets anger is justiced

Maan did decisions till now
Never included her
Its now his time to prove
Nice part

yup he needs to prove himself now
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: HateMee

Poor Maan ek mistake k liye do baar thppad khaya 😭...Mini hi mili thi pain share krne k liye stupid😡

maan ki akal ab thikane pe ayega
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 34 -

It's three days that she saw Maan or even talk to him . It's not that she doesn't miss him she missing him badly but she can't meet him . She still angry on what he did . How can he took that decision without telling her anything. It's their life's matter he can't do what he please .

sometimes she feels may be she is also at fault that he took that step . She couldn't make him feel secure or happy to not think about divorce .

Her thought broke as she got a message from Maan . From past three days he called her more that hundreds times and countless messages . She knows he is guilty she can feel it but she too angry to talk to him .She even didn't see his messages . She knows if she open a single one and read she won't be able to stop herself from going to him but she can't do it now . She locked her phone and put it on bed as expected another call from Maan which she ignored .

Balraj enter her room and saw her sitting on bed which he saw that in morning. Her sad face making him more guilty . May be if he was not that stubborn they would have together . Now he cursing himself for his blindness ..even Hari scolded him black blue, warned clearly not to enter her house without setting things better . and he knows he deserve it . He sat beside her

" looks like that man doesn't care . It's three days no news of him . He didn't even try to meet you . Such a cowar..."   

" Mamu please don't day like that .."

She got angry ..She doesn't like him taking about Maan like this..

" he didn't come because I told him not to . He respect my wish that's why he didn't . " she knows she is little rude but she couldn't help it . It's about her husband ...

" and thanks Mamu for not telling Ma Papa about it . Woh log pareshan ho jayenge " Balraj nodded with smirk but didn't let this go ...

" par Biittu kab tak . He made mistake but he doesn't even have courage to ask forgiveness . I never see such type man . How can you live such man who hurt you so badly . Agar main hota toh Hari ki pairo pe gir jaata ...tab tak nehi maanta jab tak woh mujhe maaf na karde...par yeh admi toh..."    

" Did he murder someone ? " this time Geet glared at him . She is not in her right mind but her Mamu is not helping her other then talking nonsense

" no na , you shouldn't have said mean thing , when you don't know anything about him . What he faced ? what he gone through ? you know nothing Mamu . Then how can you judge him like this . I know he made mistake but that doesn't mean he is a bad person . He is the most beautiful person I have ever meet . Don't talk about him like this please ..."      

" Umm I understand. You loved him so much that ready to forgive him but is it right thing ? Is really that man right for you ..? "

" His name is Maan my husband please address his name if you talking about him .."

May be she sounding clam but she knows what she is feeling . Yes she is angry on Maan but she can't see someone else saying bad things about him be it her own Mamu . Maan is her husband only she has right to curse him or anything she wants . But she can't tolerate other doing this . She is angry , hurt now confused why her Mamu talking bad about her Maan ? how can he think of leaving her husband ? ...

" He is the person who at my one word would leave everything and come for me .Just for my one smile he would make the world upside down . He is the person who can take his life for me . And I . love . him ... not past Mamu I still love him and will do till my last breath . He did that when our bond was not that strong he could have tell me earlier if he wants separation but he didn't because he wants to be with me now . That's true he made a mistake that doesn't mean I should leave him . He had his reason , he had his issue that's why he did . Yes I'm sad I'm angry but marriage is not that simple thing to break like this . How can you suggest such thing ? he is my husband i already forgave him "

Balraj smiled at her . He wanted this reaction only . He wanted her to figure out her pain and take the right decision . Everyone make mistake and mistake makes people better . He made her look at him .." if you forgive him why don't you go back and listen his side..."

She wipe her tears .." .no i won't go back " Balraj frowned ...

" I'm hurt Mamu , very hurt by his action . I never thought my Maan could do such things. You know when you grow much expectation from someone it's hurt badly when that person shattered it . It's same for me . I was in sky but his one action brought me on ground . He said he has insecurities , how can I go back without wash away those ? I need to make him strong . I need to make him that strong that , he won't make those mistake again . He will learn to fight for me , for us not leave me in middle no matter what , no Strom can't be able to sperate us "

" Bittu you can do it staying by his side too ..."      She nodded no and admit slowly ...

" I- i want to punish him " she knows she sounding bad but this is true

" I want to make him realise how big mistake he did . He took that decision without consulting me , without knowing my wish he needs to understand what he did . It's his punishment to live without me . He wanted separation now he will feel how difficult it's for him to stay away from me . In future he will never ever do something stupid or even in his dream never will think to end our relation . " yes it harsh way but she knows only this can make things better .

" don't worry Mamu trust me this is important . I won't let my marriage break that easily . I will fight indirectly "

Balraj feel proud looking at his daughter . He never knew she grows up so fast he was foolish to think that she is weak . She is more mature and strong to handle anything . Although it little hurt to think she doesn't need his baby setting but he is happy to see her like this . He kissed her forehead

" your Mamu is always in your side . You can ask for any help "   

" actually I need your little help "

" What ? "

" I want you to meet Maan next Sunday "   

Balraj smiled on that " I would love to meet my son in law " this time he proudly accept Maan without taking his name making Geet smile .

Balraj saw a file on bed and open it " what is this ? " he frowned " why Mini's file is here " he frowned deeper as Geet looked clam and took the file from his hand ..

" I asked for it so Adi sir gave me .."

" but why ? "

" to transfer her .."   

" transfer ? How ? ..why can't just fire her ? ..."   Geet nodded no

" no won't fire her it would be easy way . I want her to suffer for playing with my husband's emotion. You know Mamu there is a government project which Khurana construction got last month . It's not very good area . Far from Rajasthan a small village. Very poor village with no electricity or proper recommendations or water supply . I m sending Micro mini there as the supervisor of this project . It will take more than 6 months to complete and she won't be able to come back in mid so she has to stay there if she wants her job secure " Geet smirk already Imagining her condition there but no remorse that girl deserve it...

" Till now she lived in luxury , took Maan's advantage . A good apartment ..too high salary now she will face the real world , and may be learn a lesson . She needs to know life is not this easy ..."

" but how will you do it ..I mean "      

" Relax Mamu I'm the boss ..boss can do anything "

Balraj looked at her as if she grown two horns ...

" I m 51% share holder of Khurana construction so basically I'm the owner im the boss . No one can do against their boss right . u-m you can say I'm taking advantage of my power .."    

That was a shocking news for Balraj . He still couldn't believe Maan gave her this much there he thought he is greedy ...

" But will Mini agree ? "   
          First Geet thought to fire Mini but she knows it won't be good . Mini is the daughter of company's trustble ex employe . Her father doesn't deserve this insult ..." Does she have any choice ? Maan was planning to transfer her another city but now this stunt she knows she have no choice either go there or quit which she can't do . How much her thinking may be bad she can't tell her father why she quit and hurt him . She loves her father so she can't do that now going there is her only option . " Geet winked feeling happy at least one work done now she can fully concentrate on Maan .

Baraj not feel bad for Mini and thought may be it will better for her . She will stop her obsession and never dared to mess with Geet Khurana .

Geet turn left right still couldn't sleep . Seeing she won't be able to to sleep so soon came out of bad and stand beside window .

She looks at the moon and missing Maan more . It's remind her of their date . When they would lay in roof hand in hand watching full moon . Without him even she not finding moon that beautiful. Is he feeling same ? Is he also missing her ? yes he is .

Dadima called her and told how much he is suffering . She wanted to go back but stop herself with great force .      She didn't lie when she said she forgave him . Because she truly did . How can she angry on the person who suffer so much and still suffering . She got to know his past . She got to know why he is like this .

He has a happy family , his parents only child but after his mother died everything changed . His mother not just died she took away a part of his father with her . He changed completely. That humble caring Yash Khurana become cold rude and money making machine . He get himself engrossed in business forgetting everything . Maan who was only 12 want nothing other than love of his father but he didn't get . It was as if Maan now only a mere responsibility nothing more . Dadima did best to make him understand no use he just became another person .Then Dadima did big mistake . Get Yash remarried to Mithila who was Maan's nanny after his mother died . Mithila was selfish woman , she has a son Dev at Maan's age from her previous marriage . Dadima got deceived by her good nature and brought her home .This mistake cost them big . His father become more distant after that .

Then that horrible accident happen . Maan and Dev were playing on roof then suddenly Maan fall from there . He was in coma for 6 months . He hurt badly even got those scars . In this situation when he should get more love from his father but instead he got hate which broke him in inside . Yash start treating him as if he doesn't exist . He start making Maan realise he can't be his ideal son . He is ashamed of his son . If there is a function in their house or outside Yash won't let Maan join it saying ' his reputation will go down if his ugly son join it ' ...slowly slowly all things start effecting Maan badly . He start hating himself more , still didn't lose hope that someday his father will love him forgetting his lacking . But that day never came .

In fact he left the country with his family and settle there , didn't bother to come back or even taking Maan . He was desperate for his father's love and becoming wild , rude . Yash took it wrong way and said it's his punishment he would live here alone . But Dadima refused to go with him and stayed with her grandson . His father leaving him shattered him completely . He start hating himself. He could have done plastic surgery but he didn't, he simply said it's his punishment he should live with those scares .

After his father gone only Dadima knows how she handle Maan and business . Although business was not much left. Yash already sold many things to start new business in London . Still Dadima didn't lose hope it was her husband company..His dream so she took charge of it . Maan was not ready to school as other bully him so he did home schooling .

With much difficulty she made him agree to join college he did too . Everything was going fine until that horrible prom night came and ruined him beyond repair . He tried to make some friend or say a bunch of students tried to be friendly with him but those friend back stabbed him , make fun of him . They forced him to join prom party then insulted him , naming him most ugly new comer of the year . May be those wanted to fun but there should be limit of fun too which they forgot . That was the last day he went there . Then he only attend college to give exam never never took any class. He made a shall around himself . He is scared of outer world , scared of people's thinking scared to mingle with others he doesn't want to go out . He do manage business but only from home . His self confidence is less to face others . This become his way of living.

Geet clenched her fist in anger she want to hit every people who hurt her beautiful man want to kill each , Who are responsible of his condition . He doesn't deserve it hell , no person deserve to live like this . Because of his past insecurities she also suffering . She needs to change him to face the world . Hiding in four walls is not a solution . It will make Maan more weaker which Geet doesn't want . She wants her husband to live normally freely like others . She wants him to go out and see outer world is not that cruel as he thought . She needs break his shell and she is determined to do it .

Today her Mamu asked why she not go back and support him she refused because she knows it won't happen that way . What she is planning for Maan will be difficult for him , for them but she have to take the risk of .

She took a long breath .." sorry Maan but it's needed . Just hope I can make you agree for it " a tear drop silentlyEdited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hope update not too big ..bas main emotion mein behe gaya lol
so geet is cruel geet is kind don't know l..oving is difficult and confusing
but keep guessing what is she planning for maan ...
enjoyEdited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago