Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

yes rehaan is saloni's ex bf. he is anand's friend's son and after their death took rehaan home. He is like a son to anand. Going by the turkish show ahaan thinks she loves anand but she doesnt. She got married to him so that her mother cannot marry him. Rehaan thinks ahaana married anand for his money and he tells anand that as well. But anand scolds him for interfering in his marriage and rehaan leaves the house.

thank you so much dear :) One more thing then why it seems like Rehan is in love with Ahana?
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweitzer

thank you so much dear :) One more thing then why it seems like Rehan is in love with Ahana?

before kmowing anand is going to marry ahanaa rehaan was a bit interested in her and she is the only girl who never give him any importance so he is kind of attracted towards her. Right now i dont think he is in love with her. 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spnfan

I dont think there is anything right or wrong in this serial. Nothing is black and white.

I guess its more like 'the heart want what it wants'

I personally feel both anand and ahana are equally wrong at getting married. They rushed into a relation without even thinking about the consequences. Atleast they should have given sufficient amount of time to the relationship before getting married. I guess ahana is hardly 25 or 26 and except for losing her father and mummy issues she had a pretty good life. She might be more matured compared to other girls of her age but she is nowhere matured enough to be a motherly figure to an 18yr old girl. Anand who loves his children to the core should have considered that esp when his duaghter is overly sensitive. Like most of the characters feel i guess he is blinded by the youth and beauty of ahana.
Rehaan already has started to have feelings for her and he also is not matured enough to handle his feelings.

somewhere i agree, this marriage was rushed, no time to know each other, befreind each other and the kids too. it was rushed, met 1 week married in the 2nd one. 
so somewhere yes u r right.