Another awesome episode of the Herogiri

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
And the OTT herogiri of Puru continues. ðŸ¤£ The guy is unable to catch any fish because it kept slipping away. But once lady love challenged him, he caught all the fishes one after another without even looking at them. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Stop this, I cant stop laughing at the nonsense. ðŸ¤£

Laachi and Porus' innocent love story is quite interesting to watch. She keeps calling him dumbo and he called her smart. ðŸ˜† What a combo. And both make fun of their brothers. ðŸ¤£

I liked the way he checked her out. It was at the same time lustfull and innocent. ðŸ˜² How is that even possible ? ðŸ¤£

I actually like Puru, Hasti and Sumer. I just hope the insecurities won't ruin everything. Puru will definitely get importance both from Ripu and Mahanandini. 

When will that Bimbomini get to know that wrong things are happening in his kingdom ? ðŸ¤” I really hope in next episode when the slaves will enter the Paurav Rashtra accompanied by Puru. I need to know if Dumbomini has any brain left or not. ðŸ˜†

I immensely loved the Macedonian... more than the Pauravs in the first week. ðŸ˜† But with Puru, things changed. I hope Alexander will make me like the Macedonians again. ðŸ˜† The war is on. ðŸ˜†

Bohut jaldi hi Puru ko pata chal gaya he is not their son.  I wanted to see more of Puru Pritha and Ripu before the revelation.  

Puru already in Paurav Rashtra. ðŸ˜²

Overall, another great episode. I hope TRPs will get better. ðŸ˜ƒ