maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: harini_

Awesome updates,
Rk directly proposed Madhu for marriage,
Madhu is shocked hearing this,
their thought process were so different,only ayan thoughts are matched,
Rk wants to punish those culprits and wants to give Madhu a happy life and also wants to fulfill their parents wish by marrying her but why he is not saying its him only her parents chosen for her,
finally after lot of thinking Madhu said yes,
but what happened to Roma,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm

Thank you so much dear!
Happy you fing it awesome!
He just went on with his flow to propose LOL
May be he want to surprise her by telling it in future or he might be thinking she knew it. ;-)
Finally she said it Hehehehe
Roma! We will know it soon!
Will be updating on time!
See you soon!
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello!

Here I 'm with the update of Zarir!
No fast forwarding in this part!
So you will know few bit and pieces of information.
If any questions, ask them!

Link to the previous part:
Part 8B

Happy reading!

Part 9

- Did I really hear her? -

"Pardon!" he said facing her.
"Pa Pa Pa Pa" Ayan started to sign asking Rishab to take him in his hands.

*** Why is he acting as if he didn't hear me? ***

"You heard me the first time!" she said as she tried to stand away from him as he approached them to take Ayan, making her feel strange with his proximity as the heat from his body started to affect her, unknown to her mind.
"It's just that ... hmm" taking Ayan "I thought I heard you wrong!"

"Drama king!" she muttered under her breath.
Unfortunately, he heard it as a smirk formed on his lips as he made Ayan comfortable in his arms "Tell your Maa that she is the one doing drama since the time she entered this house!"
Hearing him, her face fell as it made her feel guilty for lying to someone who helped her in a needy situation "I'm sorry!" she said in her low voice.

"Hey!" he neared her and was going to touch her shoulder when he stopped himself with his actions but not his words "I was just kidding! By the way, I thought the dam of cry closed the day before yesterday itself!" settling in bed with Ayan "Tell your Maa that she looks like an evil witch in cartoons when she cries!" playing with him and making him giggle.

- She is the real Drama Queen! -

"Listen Mr. Rishab Kundra! I'm here just for Ayan! Not to hear your drama filled words!" moving towards the door and turning back to face him "If I'm an evil witch then you are the Evil himself!" closing the door behind her, she left from there.

*** What does he think of himself?
He doesn't have rights to say those things because I accepted to marry him! ***

- Poor us! -

"I think your real Maa was hiding behind the good girl. Best of luck to you my dear boy! And I wish myself too!"
Opening the door, startling both the men in the room "Don't fill my son's mind and heart against me!" and she left for the good this time, closing the door.

- I can see how she was before our fate played the game! Hope she stays like this! Jungli Bili (Wild Cat)! -

"She is a unique piece!"
Ayan nodding his head as if understanding everything, pulled his Papa's tee to get his attention as his dear Papa was looking at the closed door, giving his all attention to something there which happens to be invisible.
"Oh oh my dear little boy is wanting attention!" and he started to play with the kid.

"Anja... Madhu!" Bittu.
"Ahaan bhaiya(brother)!" turning to him as she was cutting vegetable, helping him.
"You are calling me bhaiya just for name sake. If you really thought me as a brother, you would have shared all your sorrows with me."
She became silent immediately as she didn't know what to say.
"Sorry!" she said in her meeky voice after few seconds.
"Oh my dear! Don't feel bead! It's just that I felt a bit hurt but I'm so so happy that you are going to become Mrs. Chief!"
Shaking her head at his comment as a smile crossed her lips unknowingly, she went to get back to her work.

"Do you want to get back your father's companies?" he asked as both were seated to have dinner.

*** It means sending court notice! He will know that I'm here and might harm Ayan!
No! Nope! I can't let that happen! ***

- If she says yes! It will be direct! Else -

"No! No need for that!" with her eyes concentrating on her food "I'm happy with what I have! That's enough!"

- Why am I feeling an edge of sadness in her voice? -

*** I don't want my father's hard work to go in wrong hands but at the same time, I can't risk the lives of people who are with me! ***

"Okay!" he said as he know what he is going to do next "I will prepare the marriage document for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, we will get married in a simple way if it's fine with you."
She just nodded not looking at him.
"We will let know everyone during the birthday party that we got married."
"Birthday?" she questioned.
"In 4 days, it's my birthday! Every year, my parents organize a party or it might be an event to help orphanages and old age homes. So thought to do an event and announce our marriage there and then as it will be easier to deal with reporters and all question!"
"Oh okay!"

- Why was I giving a detailed explanation to her when I don't like to explain myself to someone? -

Wanting to escape from the thoughts which might cloud his mind, he focused his concentration on his food too.

And the day went without any such events where one or the other felt something something.

"Bittu! Can you please ask Madhu to come?"
"Yes Chief!" nodding his head, he disappeared in the direction of the room where she stays with Ayan.

Picking Ayan in her hands, she made her way towards the sofa sets present in hall, where the man who is going to change her destiny is seated.

*** I think he called to sign those papers! ***

- Finally she is here! -

He thought as he lifted his head hearing Ayan talking in his own language in the hands of his mother to be.

"Take a seat!" he said as he saw his servant leave the space by his own "Here are the papers you need to sign!"
Making Ayan sit by her side, she collected the papers and a pen and went on sign when she was stopped by him.
"Read before signing!"
"I have nothing to lose! And I trust you!" she said with a small smile, checked on Ayan and signed the document.

*** Is this a new beginning? ***

- This is the beginning! -

Thank you so much for reading with patience!
Hope you all liked it!
If yes, hit the LIKE bouton and COMMENT your view!
Would love to read them!
What can I say about the next part?
Marriage + Awkwardness + Villains entries + ...

See you all soon!

Next part: Part 10

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update maithu... 
Loved madhu's jungili billi avathar.. 

Lol.. Poor Rk & ayan...
Waiting for next part.. 

Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm.. 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Rk is liking her jungli billi avataar..
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm:)
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Finally Rishbala are getting married
She is his jungli billi
Thanks for the PM dear
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovery update
So they will get married soon

that will be great
but why didn't he tell her who is really are?
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update,
Ayan is so cute,
its good to see Madhu slowly coming back to her real self,loving this jungli billi Madhu and Rk is also liking her like this,
officially they are getting married,
thanks for the pm
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb Update..
starting will Rk madhu's gentle banter..
ayan drawing Rk's attention..
and the drama king & Evil witch !
they are affected by each other's proximity !
and about the Father's company..
madhu dont wants to Carry risk..
but Rk sensed the sad end in her tone !
and the last part..
so nice..
about the over view of the papers..
and she Said that she trust him fully..
so beautiful..
thanks fr pm maithu..
cont. soon !
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part.
Both getting to see each other differently.
Waiting to see how the relation goes forward.