Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Jyoraj

Nice part.

Both getting to see each other differently.
Waiting to see how the relation goes forward.

Thanks dear!
Glad you liked it!
They are starting on a good note!
Me too waiting to see how it goes!
Keep on reading!
See you soon!
maithu_ thumbnail
Thanks dear! ๐Ÿ˜Š
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: linlin1911

Waiting for your update maithu

Will try to update soon dear!
maithu_ thumbnail
Message! Message!

I really don't know if I will be able to update it today itself!
As Christmas and NY is nearing and ppl will be going on vacations, a lot of things are fallen to be done at work!
And I really can't make it long in case I do it today or tomorrow! Sorry :-)

So the update will be max by tomorrow evening!
Hope you all understand buddies!
linlin1911 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maithu_

Message! Message!

I really don't know if I will be able to update it today itself!
As Christmas and NY is nearing and ppl will be going on vacations, a lot of things are fallen to be done at work!
And I really can't make it long in case I do it today or tomorrow! Sorry :-)

So the update will be max by tomorrow evening!
Hope you all understand buddies!

It's ok dear .. We completely understand.. Take your time ... 
But waiting for your update
maithu_ thumbnail
Hello!
Finished next part!
Need time to re-read it before posting!
So by tomorrow afternoon it will be here! Before 4 PM for sure!

See you all! 
maithu_ thumbnail
Hello buddies!

Sorry for all the delay I took to come up with this part of Zarir!
I got caught with end of the year work at home and work.
Sorry!

Link to the previous part :
Part 9

Happy reading!

Part 10

Giving back the signed documents to him, she looked in his eyes and said "I will be truthful to our relationship!" with a small smile which he returned taking and placing the documents in their folder.
"Be ready at 9 in the morning!" tuning towards Bittu who just came out of the kitchen "You too get ready for your sister's marriage! We will be heading to the register office tomorrow." making both the brother and sister to smile broadly at each other.

Ayan climbing on Madhu's, pulled her by her hair, making her to turn her attention towards him "Ma Ma Maaa"
"You too will be there baby!" taking and making Ayan feel comfortable in her lap "As the special guest!" she said as she kissed on his cheek for which he repeated the sound of the kiss by kissing the air, making Rishab  smile and Madhu to kiss the kid once again to see what he does.

And the dinner was a silent affair as Ayan was the main attraction who was playing with the food trying to eat it by decorating all the places around him with pieces of roti.

- Tomorrow is a new beginning that you all wished for!
It would have been great if you were all with us, by our side. -

His thoughts lingered as he was going through his family photo album until he was interrupted by the knock on his door.

- Who can it be at this time? -

Checking his watch, he saw the time to be 10 PM "Come in!" he said.
"Sorry!" she said standing at the door, once the door opened widely "I"
"Come in!" he said as he got up after placing the album by his side "Yes!" he said for her to continue.
"I came to return the money." she said as she forwarded the money.

Seeing him with question eyes, she responded to the unasked question "Bhaiya(Brother) said you gave money to buy dresses, we went this afternoon and this is the rest." she said with still her hand extended.
"Keep it!" he said with no expression on his face.
"But"
"Listen Madhu! Whatever is mine is yours from the moment you accepted to be my wife for Ayan's sake or for your own." folding his hands over his chest "Understood?" he questioned as if questioning a child.
"Hmmm" she hummed as she nodded her head.
"Anything else?" he asked.
"Hmmm" fidgeting with the hem of her shawl "Dre...ss for hmm you!" she said studying the room's walls until her eyes landed on the album on the bed.
"The money was for you and Ayan and Bittu!" he said as he followed her eyes "Family album!" he said.
"Hmm" she nodded.
Taking the album in his hand, he showed her his family pic "Maa, Dad, Brother and"
"Ayan's mother" she completed.
"Yes!"
"I know the void of losing closed ones."
"Hmm" he said as he closed the album and but it by the side.
"By the way, what was the reason behind" and the courage left her as she thought what she was going to ask.
"Behind?"

"Hmm nothing!" she said as she turned to go back to her room "I will take your leave as we have to wake up ear"
"Behind asking your hand in marriage!" he said making her halt in her steps "You will know that when time comes but it is for our good." she turned to face him "It's all I can say now! For your good, for Ayan and myself!" he said.
Nodding her head "Good night!" she wished as she closed the door behind her.

*** In time! When will it come? ***

- Soon that day will come when you can own what your parents wished for! -

And the night ended with the thoughts of both of their past and questions about their future clouding their mind as they drifted to deep slumber until the sun woke them with its rays.

"Ayan baby! You look so dashing!" she said as she made him wear his small dhoti "Coming!" she said as she heard the door knocking sound.
"I think it's your Papa! Shall we go baby?" she questioned as they made their way towards the door, to unlock it to find Rishab in his stylish kurta.

Madhu blinked her eyes twice to confirm his presence.

*** Is it really him? ***

"Shall we go?" he asked bringing her back to reality.
"Hmm! Yeah!" she said as he took Ayan from her, to join Bittu who was waiting near the car.
"You are giving a tough competition to me my boy!" Rishab said to Ayan "But everyone will be having mostly their eyes for your mother only!" he said as they neared the car.
"Huh?" she asked.

*** Did I heard him right? ***

"I was just talking to my boy! Any problem!"
Seeing her brother and the driver, she shook her head "Nothing!" which made him smirk as he went to open the door for her.

"Witness from bride side please!" the officer asked once the couple signed the document.
Her brother came front along with Rishab's advocate to sign from Madhu's side and to complete the rest of the formalities.

"Finally the last one is also married!" one of Rishab's friend commented to his wife who was also Rishab's friend.
"Yeah! Finally!" she said as she went near Madhu "He is a gem who always was a mumma's boy. We lost our friend when he lost his family. With you we think we will see our old Rishab back!" she said as she hugged the new bride "Happy married life!"
"Thank you!" Rishab to his friend "We need to get going! See you tomorrow in the party!"
"Of course dude!" with a handshake as they parted their ways.

"Shall we move on?" he asked her as she was with Ayan and Bittu.
"Chief! I need to go to temple!" Bittu.
"Okay!" and the obedient worker left from their leaving the newly married couple and the little boy.

"Do you want to go somewhere before going to home?"

*** Home! This word sounds strange to hear after all these days. ***

"We can return back to home if you do!"
"Home! It is then!" as they made their way to the car.

"Workers will be here in less than 30 mins!" he said checking his watch as they entered the mansion "For tomorrow's preparation!"
She nodded acknowledging his words with a sleeping Ayan in her hands "I will put him in bed!" she excused herself from there.

And as he informed, the workers arrived on time with the needed decorations which he guided when she got busy with her brother and Ayan between kitchen and room until night falls.

Thanks a lot buddies for reading!
Hope you all liked it!
Wish to see all your views over this!
And sorry once again for being late.
And I know that last time I said, there will be Party and Villain entry, well it is for next part for sure!
From here on, there will be two updates per week : on Monday and Thursday!

See you all soon!

Next part : Part 11

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Finally rishbala are married 
Tinku16 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘hello thanks for the pm...lovely...wanted to see madhu thro' rk's eyes...how was she looked in the wedding.as rk indirectly complimented her...
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update,
Madhu is clueless why he wants to marry her,
both their parents wish got fulfilled,
now waiting for more Rishbala moments and also their moments with Ayan he is a cute kid and what will be villains reaction seeing Rishbala as a couple,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm