Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Honestly I don't see any love between anant and ahana,anant comes across very shallow sometimes.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post dear.
Waiting for AM to realise there was truth in what Rehan had said.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anant has convinced himself that the attraction, the infatuation he felt and feels is true love. He feels like he is 25 again and behaves like that at times. The words of Rehaan to him to think about why such a young beautiful woman would marry an older man is a slap in his face. 

True, Rehaan was attracted to her, had plans to make a move. The fact she was 'hard to get' was interesting to him. But as soon as he found out about AM Ahana marriage, he knew she was off limits. But... He has a valid point. Ahana accepted the proposal to get back at Laila and protect Anant.

Ahana has convinced herself too that this is love. There is respect and she promises loyalty. She is too young and foolish to think she can continue this charade for years and years. 

Anant has put his beautiful wife on a pedistal. He told Laila once, Ahana would not hurt anyone and won't go against her mother's wishes. After Rehaan left, Ahana dis deel guilty. She did say Rehaan was not completely wrong. Still, he says I know you can't lie...! Still, he doesn't think to speak to Rehaan.. That's sad... But ok.. Waiting to see what comes next..