Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoppingfreak1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: preity_d

Meera-Dev is love ❤️ I am shipping and rooting for them ! ❤️ ... Dunno y but I can't connect to Mahek-Dev scenes, to be Mahek seems kinda cunning, manipulating, advantage seeker- that putts me off !  

Every scene from yesterday's epi that had Dev-Meera was excellent. They have chemistry! And Aashish's eye brows r awesome actors ! ❤️ n I love the til below Sumona's right eyebrow ! ❤️ 

I'm not shipping any couples this time. None of them impressed me in that way lol.
Mahek is a total negative character according to me now we gotta see how & why.
They have best friends waala chemistry😆 anyway, you like them so I'll not say anything on them.😛
His eyebrows na.. they are so amazing! I'm in love with his right brow. I haven't noticed Sumona that much. But now that you've mentioned, I'll surely notice.😉
shoppingfreak1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PMOHANTI1774

This show is so good along with detective part they are portraying the emotional side of Dev...ashish chowdhary is nailing it really well I like sumona as Meera she is cute but I also like Mehek too...pooja is really enigmatic and really hot...the 1st scene yesterday was really nicely done by pooja and ashish...same the last scene of sumona and ashish was also really cute...I hope the trp is well so that we could see dev for more time...

Sadly, the show is a finite series of just 26 episodes.
All the actors are amazing but Ashish will always be my favourite. That man has the capability to bring any character to life, that too with perfection. Puja is hot but looks like a dark character at the sane time.
Yeah! The first scene had me go oohhh & ahhh while the last scene was adorable. 😊
shoppingfreak1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Adding to what I said^^^ seems like I was the only one who interpreted the funeral scene differently. I thought she is scared of dead body and got some kind of flashback of past, same like the last jhanvi case. She got that nose bleeding cause of stress (I thought she has some disease ) but later in the morgue there was room full of people so she wasn't as scared. I had forgotten about the psychic thing. So she can actually contact with the dead? Btw how come navrekar who's a righteous police officer support a so called fraud? Or he also believe in these tantrik Mata and all?

That was a really really good interpretation of yours. And it can be true because maybe she only gets traumatised with such stuff when she's alone or something? And not when she's with many people? It can be. A disease yet again lol (if it's true).
Maybe it's just her past haunting her?
Does Narvekar even know she was a taantrik and all? If yes, I would really like to raise the same questions as yours.
Loved you analysis.
Minionite thumbnail
For the first time actually I kind of guessed what had happened. I guessed that Simple had killed her sister and faked the whole taxi scene and I was right. I just didn't realize or guess that it was an accident and that she had done everything to cover up an accident.

The Dev-Meera scene in the elevator was hilarious and cute. Meera thought Dev had left, but when she saw him in the elevator she pretended to ignore him and he got her attention in a blaring sort of way.

Meera is really starting to become a part of Dev's cases.

I'm curious about the aatma part that happened as well. Does Meera really have the ability to hear aatmas or is that something in her past that keeps coming up or is it some psychiatric problem?

I'm curious what you mean by your mention of Madhubala every week. Who are you talking about?
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess madhubala is the cat...that little cutee
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PM1774

I guess madhubala is the cat...that little cutee

Oh right! How could I forget that cutie's name?!! Thanks!
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But in month of August most people enjoyed the intimate scene of dev and Mehek and found it really eye soothing nicely done etc...how come it became so cringe worthy and trp down grading factor ...kuch samajh nahin aaraha hai...it seems I have to do a PhD on viewers mentality and trp pull factors...aaj pura evening forum research ho raha hai... Edited by PM1774 - 6 years ago