Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Don't give a crap about the show any more. Happily skipped today's episode. 
CVs and their Mehek obsession!  I think the ratings need to get negative numbers for this message to pass across their thick skull that viewers DOES NOT like Mehek or a track related to her. I think they're doing it deliberately so that ratings go abysmal  ( as they already are ! πŸ˜†) and the show goes so far down the drain that,  let alone ask for a second season , no body is bothered about even the current one.
Well if that's their mission then they've already succeeded in must say!  πŸ€£
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Now Mehek is planning to murder someone else. Tell me, what's the use of police force in this show if super assassin Mehek can kill all the villains. Poor Narvekar and entire police force will be out of job by the end of this season because of a certain super assassin.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@JC and Ri, isn't it kinda obvious? ? πŸ˜†The lady who is literally Miss Show-it-all. πŸ€’ πŸ˜‰
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ah the very same specimen. God she used to irritate me sooo much.

Sistah join me on the dark side β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† she single handedly ruined the show which was already in the brink and the fans didn't help too. Actually Arjun had some of worst fans, shipped him with any girl in 5mile radius πŸ˜† years passed and now I see the potential probably her fans saw back then hut still it don't help. I was bloody glad she died.

@lady Mac na watch the epi, amod was bang on in his investigation but going slightly off route. I think now chances are dev maybe that ram rahim duplicate son rather than johra apa, and I am glad actually 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Btw that creep baba literally abducted her right in front of her house and then said it's not him but his chela, like who believes that πŸ˜† for another soulmate connection I think dev was also growing up in the ashram like mehak that's why he knows that chakravyuh symbol. 

Haha yes it's obvious that miss reporter, I guess... She actually has some quite passionate fans so didn't want to risk anything πŸ˜† she hung the moon and made his life better with her chirpy bs etc etc
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me the episode was quite good , after ages too. Not that bad as it sounds. For once, there was actually a good explanation for Dev's earlier obsession with Vaani. Also, Dev has always been portrayed as an unpredictable character. No one can guess from his actions, what is going on in his mind. We were upset rightfully at all that Dev-Vaani scenes. I m glad they showed him not a total fool but someone who actually knew something is wrong. And aside from Dev's character,this show itself is a weirdcombo of predictable and unpredictable. At some point I can guess whats going on and what will happen. I believe I am right. But in few scenes/epi I m proved wrong at times. I dont think Arjun of later episodes was in anyway better off than Dev. That show was ruined beyond redemption later on. Half of the characters which were entertaining and important had gone missing, many loose ends hadn't been closed and explained. Also Arjun despite being Arjun centric was still based a lot on team working with Arjun. That show was completely ruined later on. One more thing, even though both Dev and Arjun had lead characetrs's background love story as an important part of show. But in Arjun his late wife was a straightforward character and it was a story of simple revenge. There is hardly that kind of similarity between Arjun and Dev. I wil happily choose dev over Arjun now. Not just because I am an Ashish fan but because Dev always will have more scope than Arjun had. And...even though I had hoped  Meera-Dev were much better off together and CVs were wrong to give us hope, promote them and then give dessert of Mehak. But maybe the show was always planned this way and we were wrong in closing our minds to the story in  that way. I will give full points to Sumona for making Meera such a lovable character for fans. 
I havent really gone through most comments properly. Sorry if I sound kind of off topic!

Edited by chahat4u - 6 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
@Chahat4u..Was abt to post something on similar lines:
Haven't seen Arjun but Dev was always suppose to be a thriller series with his wife's murder being an integral part of the plot & his character (as shown in promos, interviews etc) therefore Mehek's story would be highlighted sooner or later. Yes, no. of episodes could be less, and Vani's intro wasn't etched out well, still you cannot expect CV's to completely sideline her character on viewers demand. It's unfair to the actor who signed up for tht role based on initial briefings. Abt TRP's..Colors is VERY lenient since many of their programs run for years with endless leaps n Seasons. Hence, if S2 is pre planned then it will happen regardless of ratings/feedback. As I stated earlier, show may be in flashback mode where Mehek is already dead meaning end game cud be Dev-Meera. Realistically speaking, Dev can't move on unless his past gets proper closure.