Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Veer only needs to talk to his mom and everything will be clear...
What I never expected to be true though is Jaya wanting to use Veer for her mission and therefore using her daughters love for her mission. When I first read this spoiler somewhere I thought: this is bogus!!!
But reading yesterdays update I was actually shocked tht Jaya could come up with this. 
And the question now is : how will fraud queen react when Jaya tells her tht Malhotra killed her father...will she then agree with Jaya's plan or will she leave Veer??
Varunweb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryrose

I think Veer will get the call when Sanchi will be about to accept the relation... And then SanVeer will separate and don't think they will meet again... More drama on the way...Veer will be in the sad phase again and so will we all!!

Bold:- Don't think about Sanveer. Only think about VK's acting.Yaa, I agreed with u  for sometime Veer looks in a GreyShed bt we loved his acting in Hate Relationship & ANGRY YOUNG MAN MOOD. If u remember VK's acting in Swaragini last episodes about Swasan Hate track. His acting burns the screen. I loved his acting in ANGRY MOOD more than Romantic mood. He gaves dangerous expression with Dialogues.
Highly excited for seeing this ANGRY YOUNG MAN once again.
Varunweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Veer only needs to talk to his mom and everything will be clear...

What I never expected to be true though is Jaya wanting to use Veer for her mission and therefore using her daughters love for her mission. When I first read this spoiler somewhere I thought: this is bogus!!!
But reading yesterdays update I was actually shocked tht Jaya could come up with this. 
And the question now is : how will fraud queen react when Jaya tells her tht Malhotra killed her father...will she then agree with Jaya's plan or will she leave Veer??

Bold:- If whole truth will come up infront of Veer, then who will be left from Rebellious Nature of Veer? Is Dr.Anand confronts Veer? & I reverse ur question If Veer reveals to his mom Savitri Devi, whom he loved so much? His girlfriend's Identity? then what lefts us in this story? I think Nothing.CV's created this show as a "Jalebi". They turned story as they want. & I think Veer's Unpredictable Nature have many twist. & Most times Story depends on his unpredictablity.
Nikkichawda thumbnail
Y u all r think k veer sanchi KO hate krega two names nai ho skte ek jaise and q SD nai abi tk veer KO sach nai batya and q mhaan jaya nai abi tk piggy KO nai batya sach I'm telling u guys mast jhool hai upcoming epis mai and what abut doctor kabir vo q sport krega sanchi KO big questions hai and what Malhotra and kabir raaz πŸ˜‘ ye show or worste hoga dekhna 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkichawda

Y u all r think k veer sanchi KO hate krega two names nai ho skte ek jaise and q SD nai abi tk veer KO sach nai batya and q mhaan jaya nai abi tk piggy KO nai batya sach I'm telling u guys mast jhool hai upcoming epis mai and what abut doctor kabir vo q sport krega sanchi KO big questions hai and what Malhotra and kabir raaz😑ye show or worste hoga dekhna

If everything is revealed to veer or kabir then what's left to watch πŸ˜† do you seriously think they are gonna let things come out so easily Indian serials are known for dragging and coming up with twists and seeing as how it took this PH 5 months to expose her identity I don't expect them to reveal the truth to veer so soon.
Varunweb thumbnail
I never ship Sanchi - Veer Relationship bt lets see this remark/comment on yesterday's proposal scene by a viewer on Tellyupdate.
"guys varun kapoor proposal in every serial must be grand and unique after behyadh i like varun kapoor proposals."
What a coincedence with varun. Every Director wants to show him as a very romantic person.
Edited by Varunweb - 6 years ago
Varunweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varunweb

I never ship Sanchi - Veer Relationship bt lets see this remark/comment on yesterday's proposal scene by a viewer on Tellyupdate.

"guys varun kapoor proposal in every serial must be grand and unique after behyadh i like varun kapoor proposals."
What a coincedence with varun. Every Director wants to show him as a very romantic person.

Ist sanskar's chopper & now veer's lightening sky by crackers Really we r very lucky to watch these unique way of proposal in tellywood. Varun's romantic mood & his romantic dialogue mesmerized any girl.Watching these scenes, Every girl will fall on this cute & lovely man & whom's heart say no in these grand proposal.& he just acts as veer's behaviour in midway "Disturb mat kro, main kahn par tha Haa to".πŸ₯³
Really, Varun is Wonderfull πŸ‘
tryrose thumbnail
Varun/Veer was too good...his every dialogue and expression were bang on... The proposal scene was very grandeur and splendid... The dialogue writer wrote very natural and up to the point dialogues...Varun lived it...It looked so natural and so beautiful that whatever words I use won't be sufficient...It was awesome...
Varunweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varunweb

Ab lga k es show k dialogue @Rajabetasharad bhaiya ne likhe h.Only he thinks about these types of proposal. & His 1 dialogue is very memorable "I will love u even I hate u."
tryrose thumbnail
I watched couple of times the proposal scene now... because it was splendid... The bgm was really rich and beautiful...the dialogues were perfecto The writer did awesome keeping in mind Veer's personality...And the bull point was Varun/Veer ⭐️⭐️... He made it so special that I don't have words to describe his acting...It was very natural...The way he proposed made it very very special...In real life any girl can't say NO...It was too good πŸ‘πŸ‘ I cannot appreciate enough... I don't care about the trps but I feel it is very good to see such highly talented people in the Television industry who make their fans for lifetime and who make viewers wait and watch more of them...Veer's dialogues were so natural and looked so genuine that any girl in spot of Sanchi would be crying with such a grandeeur proposal scene...
I wish if Soumi or someone could convey it to Rashmi about a splendid proposal scene+beautiful bgm+awesome dialogues+Varun/Veer the awesomest person executing it so marvellously...I want to give Varun/Veer 'N' number of stars for this scene...To me it is one of the best episodes in SavitriDevi serial...