Will update soon..
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

<font color="#660099" size="3">Congratulations on new story</font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">Prologue is Interesting</font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">so Ishita and Raman are already married</font>
<font color="#660099" size="3">seems like it may have been an arrange marriage</font>

Thx Bhaiya..
Will update soon..
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part -1

She was standing near to window waiting for someone & cursing him for being late - Aaj bhi late he will never change and again he is late or phr aayenge or kehenge jaan m stuck in some very important work believe me bt today I'll not talk with him unknown to her he was listening all her ranting & smiling fully and thinks - I don't understand ki koi gusse mein bhi itna cute kaise lg sakta pr chl beta mana apni jaan ko saying he moved to her and hugged her from behind

Girl - aa gye aap mil gya tym leave me I m not talking with you saying she tried to free herself bt his grip is so tight..

Boy - sorry naa jaan try to understand u know naa mai jaanke aisa nhi krta..

Girl - no today I will not forgive you saying she make a cute pout..

Boy - mela babu gussa hai aaj ..

Girl - hmm bahut bahut bahut or bahut se bui jyada saying she open her arms like a baby..

Boy(kissed on her shoulder)- ab bhi she closed her eyes feeling his touch & hummed bt he continued his sweet torture & finally she said - bas stoppit I can't take it..

Boy - so that means now m babu is not angry with me saying he turned her to him & said - jaan open ur eyes she was about to open her eyes when someone throw a full jug of water & she is none other than mihika..

Mihika - apni sapno ki duniya se wapas aa jao akka warna phr amma ki daant khaogi..

Ishita (wiped her face & make irritating face)- kya mihika you again spoiled my dream u know aaj to mai apne prince charming ko dekhne hi wali thi par tu saying she throw a pillow on her..

Mihika - awww my poor akka saying she starts laughing..

Ishita (open her mouth) - hawww mihika tu kitni gandi hai yahan mai apne prince charming ko dekh nhi paayi & here u r making fun of me..

Mihika - kya kru akka u know jb aap baby ki tarah pout bnati ho naa I can't stop myself or waise bhi kya aap roj ek hi Sapna dekhti ho or evryday aapka or dream complete nhi hota so I suggests you come out of from ur dreamland & be on reality kya pta aap jise sapne mein dekh rhi ho wo kahin aas pass hi ho..

Ishita- you don't teach me ki mujhe kya krna hai Kya nahi or waise bhi mai koi thodi sapno ko bulati hu ki aao aao wo khud hi aa jaate h so what can I do? & u know aaj ho mera prince charming mujhe kiss krne wala tha saying she make dreamy face (then turn to mihika) bt tu aa gyi or mere upr paani daalke jaga diya..

Mihika - achha baba sorry aage se bta dena to ush time nhi jaagaungi pr ab chlo warna amma abhi aake daatengi ok saying she went out of room..

Ishita (st)- sorry my Prince next time I will try ki koi disturbe naa kre saying she went to getting ready..

Outside of room amma arranging the table when ishu came & hugged her from behind & said - good morning amma ..

Amma(smiles)- good morning kanna ..

Ishita - amma appa dikhayi nhi de rhe kahan hai?

Amma - qki wo hai hi nhi wo jara kuch kaam se baahar gye hai tum baithon mai bf serve karti hu then she called mihika - mihku tu kahan hai jldi aa..

Mihika came then trio settled on table for having their bf then Ishmi bid bye to Amma & went for their college..

Ishmi reached their college where her besties sanjana & Nisha was waiting for them ..

Sanjana - yrr Nishu where is ishu & mihku ? Bahut time ho gya h..

Nisha - hmm sanju I m also thinking same kahan hai ye dono..

"Hum yahan hai " both said in Union sanjana & Nisha turned & smiled seeing them then they hugged each other..

Sanjana /Nisha - yrr kahan reh gyi thi tum dono then said "don't say that today also saying they look towards ishita which mihika nodded ..

Ishita - what ? Tum log mujhe kyun dekh rhi ho..

Sanjana - yrr ishu tu naa nahi sudheregi..

Ishita - yrr is me mere kya glti hai agr mujhe mere prince charming ka sapna aata & u know aaj to mai use dekhne hi wali thi or wo na mujhse kiss bhi krne wala tha she was telling them & again lost in her dreamland ..

That's all for now frnds I hope u all liked it so hit like button & do comments also suggestions are welcomed..

Love
Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy 
When will she meet her prince 
Update soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy 

When will she meet her prince 
Update soon 

Thanks for pm 
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thank you for the pm
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...
Thanks for the pm.
Sunshine_DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally u update it..
Waiting for so long..
Awesome update harshii..
What a starting loved it totally..
Bt ishu ki tarah mere upr bhi paani daal diya tumne ..
Kya yrr that romance was all in dream..
Loved IshMi talk..
Her frnds also know about her dreams..
Plz update part asap..
Thx for pm..
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a beautiful update.
Ishita and her prince charming dream.
Thanks for updating
srithika thumbnail