every kanchi ,sanveer ,veer ,kabir fan must read and reply

Nainu122 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hi guys i am new here and dont understand me wrong after reading this plz guys

about sdch if we truly understood show than this show spread awareness guys about the hospital corruptness this guys and many of u r getting sanchi character wrong guys if u see her as a person only not by jodi with veer and kabir guys   guus she has only see the drwam of a successfull dr and for that she also to:p in the exam and suddenly she got to know that she is not selected and then she thinks about her maa dream and life gaves her achance and she grabs it whats wrong in it and after this guys as a girl dont u think first time she got attention from a boy and guys she got feeling
s for that person whats wrong in it guys and guys if she is a selfish girl thn she shouldnot save sanchi agarwal as a person she is great and guys as a dr only she help kusum and kabir and many said what the need of cooking at kabir home than guys when u goes at someone house dont u feel to help that person same happens with sanchi and guys after this misunderstanding starts and triangle happens and guys about sanchi telling veer about her truth than guys think about us when our family has some issue with another family then we children also fought with their children and same goes with sanchi she cant fully trust him and guys some are saying that why always sanchi should solve the mystery than guys other didnot knew illegal activities are going on so everyone are normally continuing their duty while saanchi knows the truth so see aleays aware about situations and guys she only fulfilling her father dream

veer character

i like his character very much guys he spend his life without his parent care guys
so it happens he is a bit immature and he falls for sanchi bcoz sanchi is first person who understand him very well and when he feel that she is going away from him thats why he behaves like that and everyone learn from their mistake and guys he leaves in a family where only frauds are fir bhi WO ek acha insan bana heart se bt only a little immature

kabir character till now i have understood that he is amature sensible guy and who is sincere in work and dont support wrong doings and helps everyone bt i think in this serial his character is mystery till now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kri_Sh_Naa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sanchi character ko kisise koi problem nahi hain, problem hain toh swarda ki acting aur looks se 😛