Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: soumi93

Rangu gv promos only if show is slot leader

4 saal ka experience he ðŸ˜†

Oh ok to shayad ab denge...hopefully
I hope they give promo of truth being exposed , coz I dont think triangle is far from over yet 

Btw are we getting new spoilers ??? 
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
tryrose thumbnail
The triangle doesn't seem to end at all between Veer-Sanchi-Kabir, Priya-Sanket-Vikrant, and Savitri-Dr. Malhotra-Gayatri... But I realized that they got rid of all the extra's from the serial specially the stupid Khusboo drama...
Varunweb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I think the curiosity abt SaBir and Veer giving it back to Sanchi has worked for the better...at least that is my conclusion...

We had alot of Sabir scenes , but at the same time we had san veer MUs and Veer coming back on track slowly...so I think overall all this contributed...
Lets see what happens now that Sanchi told Kabir the truth and I am waiting for Sanchi's exposure finally to happen 

I agreed with @Eshasrk. Many Sabir/Kanchi fans Curiosity about Sanchi & Kabir relationship increases Trp but we VK's is also contribute in this increasement bcoz VK's Angry Young Man Nature is also a good watchable thing for our eyes. But CV's continues stretched This crap how long is also a big question ? & everyone knews viewers are not everytime attracted with this crap? 
So, still on 0.9 rating is very hard for SDCH Family. Edited by Varunweb - 6 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well it's good TRP increased atleast kucch toh accha hua kal otherwise I would have ended up swearing at some ppl yesterday 😊 😆 p.s not related to SD