Posted: 6 years ago
hope this season of light lights up your life too
and your life glows bright forever
Originally posted by 2filmy

hope this season of light lights up your life too
and your life glows bright forever

Thanks so much, Priyu.

And may your whole life be the season of lights always and your heart be always lighted up with happiness!!🤗
Originally posted by LovingAHA2017

Thanks so much, Priyu.

And may your whole life be the season of lights always and your heart be always lighted up with happiness!!🤗

omg thanks a lot di🤗

Lingering Moments Adni Untold Saga Chapter 6

IPK3 Episode 76

Advay had originally planned lots to make this night special. The excruciating pain in his lower stomach and back had spoiled everything. He was willing to give his life to make her smile; but he knew she would not let him get up. How to appease her anger now? He needed a moment alone with her... to give himself a chance at life again!

Pooja looked into Chandani's eyes and saw the pain, anger, frustration all together welled up in her tears. She assumed it was because Advay had been very late and kept her hungry till so late. She looked questioningly at Advay. He gestured her to leave and take Adi along. 

She took Adi's hand and coaxed, "Adi, when I went out today, I got a new book for you. Come with me. I'll read out new stories for you." 

Adi beamed! He turned to Advay and ordered, " CM, rest completely. You have to be fit and fine by the morning when I get up." 

Advay smiled in spite of his pain and said, " Yes Super Adi. Your orders, first priority!."

While leaving, Pooja could not let go of a chance to tease her Bhaiyya Bhabhi. In her usual mood She hummed aloud, " Tum dono ko voh gaana pata hai? Roothe roothe piya, manaau kaise?... "

(You both know the song? My love is angry, now how do I appease?)

Advay blushed and laughingly Adi and Pooja left the room. Chandani was standing with her face down. She refused to look up even when Pooja left.

" Chandaniii..." no response. 

" Chaaandani? Come here..." He barely could catch hold of her wrist. 

Suddenly, to his bafflement, Chandani hurled herself on his chest and started sobbing hard.  For a moment, he was shocked but then her possessiveness, her face rubbing against his chest... made him feel really satisfied at heart. He put his arms around her and started patting her head.

" Chandani...Shhh...Chandani... lookamee"

Among her sobs she lifted he head and asked, " Main aapko aapki apani nahi lagati na? You never think of me as your own."

"Whottt?"  Now he just couldn't fathom where her statement was coming from! Not being able to give her a special night was very bad. Yet his heart hadn't expected such anger.

" Then why did you not tell me about your pain when you called? Why did you not call out to me immediately when you came?"

Now, it struck him clear. He smiled. " Chandani look at me! Come now... look at me." Chandani lifted her head. Her sight of him was watery. She was searching for pain look on his face but there was none. Rather he looked very happy. Dev raised his head slightly, cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears.

" E Chandu ki bachchi! If you do mad talk like this, I'll bash you... phir jaake muhalle ko kuchh be bolo!" her half smile through the tears encouraged him further. (then you go and tell the whole colony anything)

"You... the whole of you is mine and mine alone... and there's no one more my very own than you... don't cry. I shall be OK very soon and then I'll give you our promised special night."

" Every moment I spend with you is very special! I told you already! But why do you fall sick again and again? Why don't all pains hit me first before coming to you? And why such big pains?" She was still rueful.

He gathered her close in his arms. " Maybe because my sin while torturing you was that big; hence...In regards with it coming to you, then I'll not allow any pain to touch you ever... Listen Chandani... there's nothing to worry so much. The doctors have warned me already that it will take about an year or so for me to completely recover after the operation. If an attack like this comes, I am supposed to rest it out, that's all! I will be alright very soon. Tumhare liye... for you, I promise!"

She pushed herself out of his arms, " Leave me!" 

He was shocked. " What happened?" 

" leave me, I said" She was demanding. 

He released his hold from her. She got up and went away. He was wondering why hadn't she responded at all to his talk. Had she not heard what he said or did it not matter?

She was back in a short while with the trolley of dinner. She helped him sit up against the backrest and took a bowl and spoon in her hand. He stretched his palm to take the bowl from her. " Ahumm... Open your mouth." She put a spoonful near his lips.

" I'll eat on my own, Chandani! Main bada hoon; koi bachchaa nahi!" Advay had never allowed anybody to fuss over him.( I am a grown up, not a kid)

" Pataa hai ki aap bade hain... isiliye "aap kahati hoon! Main bhale hi Chandu ki bachchi hoon; lekin abhi aap chupchaap meri sunoge aur mujhe apni karne doge!"

(Yes of course! I know you are elder. That's why I call you Aap(you with respect). I might be a kid in your eyes; but for the moment, you will listen to me and let me do my thing)

He couldn't ever win against his love. This special feeling he had not experienced in past sixteen years. He wanted his heart to soak in her unrestrained love. 

Nodding his head, he opened his mouth. The taste felt very familiar on his tongue... jolting up his memory...he tried identifying what it was... suddenly he knew... it was his mother's specialty, made exactly with the same taste... the taste he had almost forgotten in past sixteen years. 

" Tumane yeh banaaya? Mere liye?" he asked in child-like innocence.( you made this? for me?)

She nodded her head in affirmation. 

" Kaise? Tumhe kaise aaya?"(how come? how did you know?)

" I told you right?... I  was living in dreamworld where you were primary but there was Maaji's love as well. I had seen her making this. Later, I recollected every moment and tried it myself. After umpteenth trial and errors, finally love for you made me learn to get the same taste."

Forgetting all his pain, the plate in her hand, the world around... he just hugged her tight. First time after sixteen years, he was able to remember his ma without pain.

" Ammm... ab khaaaiye na! Ya aise hi aapka pet bharega?" There was smile on her face.( ammm...now eat! or will your tummy be full just with this hug)

Dev finished the meal and then she fed him fruit salad. Dev noticed that she had taken full care to not include any item which was forbidden by doctor immediately after operation. How did she know?

" Chaliye, Ab isse pee lijiye... aapko aaram aa jayega," (come, drink ths now... you'll feel better)

She held a glass to his mouth. He hated the smell and turned his face away. 

She pulled it back holding his chin and said, " Chupchaap Ye Kadha pee lena hai. Main koi naatak nahi chalane doongi." (quietly, you'll drink this concoction, I won't allow any dilly-dally from you)

Making a weird face he drank it.

" Where did you learn this?"

" It's given in Ayurveda. What this new allopathy cannot cure, Ayurvedic medicines do!"

" As if you know about Ayurveda!" He had disbelief on his face.

" Why not? Try me."

" Ya sure! I wanna try you but not for ayurveda... for something else."

" Big deal! No other thoughts except complete rest." 

She helped him lie down again. Then she lied next to him a little higher and cradled his head against her chest. Softly she patted his head, ran her fingers caressingly through his hair and very softly hummed some soft tune.

This is heaven. He loved it. He forgot all the pain. He never realised when sleep took over. All her worry about his health came back rushing and tears welled up in her eyes. She slowly put his head on the pillow and caressed his forehead with love.

He was fast asleep but she couldn't even wink with worries crowding up in her mind. I would prefer that we took him to hospital. 

Par yeh Ladka... UFF! 

He won't listen informing anybody at home of his pain. She just couldn't understand his adamance around this topic. Last time he had forbidden her to call up anybody, today he had lied to Pooja.

What am I going to do if his pain worsens and he faints? Oh God! Please let him get better. She rushed to the Pooja room of naani and prayed to the Gods with all her heart.

"Hey Prabhu! Aap to Jagat Vidhata ho! Aap ke bas mein kya nahi? Mere Pyaar ki laaj rakhana, Prabhu. Dev ka har dard, har dukh mera ho jaaye. Aur voh khushi khushi jindagi jiye... Main janambhar aapki pooja karoongi." She lit up the lamp.

(oh Lord! You are the creator of this world! what's not in your control? Please keep my love intact. every pain , every hurt of Dev should come to me. And let him live his full life happily... I will worship you my entire lifetime)

It was past midnight. It doesn't matter. I'll eat the sargi very early morning. She just watched over him sitting on the recliner. Sleep evaded her totally. Never ever in life, I want to sleep without being in his arms, she resolved in her heart.

It was not yet morning. Advay stirred but didn't feel that familiar tug he so easily had got used to. In slumber, he put his arm out but couldn't feel her around anywhere. The fear of her not being there by his side woke him up. She was not in the bed, nor on the recliner. He tried the washroom. The fragrance of her shampoo lingered there. Why has she had bath at this goddamn hour? Where is she? Has she gone out someplace? He had to pull something on. He opened the wardrobe and put on the first thing that he got in his hand. He rushed out.

She was sitting among the ladies, all laughing and chirping. With his footsteps she turned around, the smile still lighting up her face.

In that blue attire having feather like flowers stuck on, she looked no less than a sea nymph. Ethereally beautiful. As always! But what's going on? He couldn't put two and two together.

Chandani and Shikha were eating Kheer and laughing. From the door, Veer saw Shikha eating Sargi and his lips broke into smile. He approached the gang and put his hand in one of the dishes. 

" So Sargi khaayee ja rahi hai! Dekho Mere kaise maje hain! Main yeh bhi kha sakata hoon aur jab Shikha vrat mein bhookhi pyaasi ghoom rahi hogi tab bhi use dikha dikhakar khaa sakata hoon!"

(so all of you are eating Sargi (fast meal). See, how lucky I am!I can eat this also and then, while Shikha is sufferring with hunger and thirst, I shall eat agian showing off to her)

Pooja hit him on his hand.,"Why do you have to tease her all the time?"

Shikha retorted back to Veer, " Tumhare liye vrat rakhe meri jooti! Main to jiji ko company dene ke liye kar rahi hoon. I have put on weight recently, I need to do some diet as such."

(my foot! I'll keep fast for you? I am keeping fast just to give company to sis.)

" Oh really! Then your everyday diet entails eating sargi before the morning breaks?"

" OOOhhh" ðŸ˜› Shikha made a face.

With every word between the two, Advay's anger was flaring up. He approached the gang and asked, " Kya chal raha hai yeh?" (What's going on?)

" Aaj karawa chauth hai, bhaiyya, mere dono bhaabhiyon ne vrat rakha hai." Pooja offered.(Today is Karawa Chauth, bro! Both my sis in laws are fasting today)

" Kis se Poochhakar?" Advay thundered. (with whose permission?)

Everybody was taken aback.

" Tum jaanati ho, bhookh se tumhe chakkar aate hain. Phir vrat kyon rakha rahi ho?" He continued in same thundering voice to Chandani.(you know very well that you feel giddy when you stay hungry. Then why are you keeping fast?)

" Voh kya hai na, jee! Maine aapko subaha bataaya tha... pativrata naari ke baare mein!..." she tried getting into her swag mode to cool him down. (it's so, hubby! I told you about faithful wife in the morning...)

Angrily he clutched her wrist and said, " You will not keep any fast! That's final! Come on get up!" He pulled her hard. 

What's the matter with him everybody wondered. They had seen him coming dressed up and had imagined he came to join the ritual. But this was just not expected.

"Chiku, tu kya kar raha hai?" Nani asked him. (what are you doing, Chiku?)

" Nani, Chandani koi vrat nahi karegi. Ye mera faisala hai."(Nani, Chandni will not keep any fast. That's my decision, final!)

" Bhaiyya, Sab karate hain. Main bhi to shadi ke baad yeh vrat karati thee." Pooja tried reasoning with him.(Bro, everybody keeps! I used to keep after my marriage)

" Toh? Kya mila vrat rakha ke?" Advay had really lost his temper. (so? What did you get fasting all those years?)

Pooja's face fell with her brother's remark. Advay's heart ached but he did not release Chandani. Rather he pulled her up from her place and dragged her with him to the nearest room.

" Why are you doing this? Why could you not catch up with sleep after my ill health last night? Isn't it enough that one among us is sick? If anything happens to you, what the hell am I going to do?" He thundered again.

Chandani was dead scared of his temper. Yet there was no way, she would agree to this demand of his. She had already begged to Gods to give her all his pains. This ritual was very important for her faith. 

" Aap mujhe dard de rahe hain. Mera haath to chhodiye."(You are hurting me. Leave my hand)

He released her hand and noticed that his fingers had left marks on her wrists. 

" Shit! "

The pain by seeing her marks subdued his anger slightly. " Chandani, main nahi chaahata tum koi vrat rakho. Meri kisi vrat pe, kisi bhagwan pe koi shradhha nahi hain!"

(Chandni, I don't want you to keep any fast. I don't believe in fasting and Gods)

" Look who's talking! The man, who in spite of knowing his kidney pain, rushed alone to prevent a Mahadev statue from falling, claims that he has no faith in god." Chandani tried reasoning. 

Dev was taken aback but did not relent.

" Life is all about faith, Dev. What is God? Maano to shraddha nahi to patthar! It was your shraddha then. It's my faith now."( If one believes, It's faith otherwise, it's just stone statue)

" Chandani, I don't want you to do such strenuous fasts for me... that's the only point I am trying to make." Now he was trying reasoning with her.

" Dev, aap is naasamjhi mein kyon ho ki main yeh aapke liye kar rahi hoon? It's not so much for you but more for my own sake." the calmness in her voice was intriguing. 

( why are you in this mis-belief that I am fasting for you?)

Not clearly understanding her point, He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

" I believe very strongly that all our rituals have scientific basis. This ritual holds its own importance."

" How can you fasting increase my life? What scientific basis is that?" He had a mathematical mind after all. Would not accept anything without very logical reasoning.

" There are matters beyond tangibility which are scientific.The fasting builds positive faith in me and then strength of my positive mind will contribute to your living longer... rather our being together longer." her voice was firm.This point was something he could not confute.

Seeing him partly agreeing, she continued further" Also, the moonlight builds health and the ritual mandates your spending time in moonlight. That's why all women do this ritual. Nani must have done. Maaji did, Pooja didi did".

" Ya! Pooja and Ma both did and what did they get from it? Only pain and tears in life." He was satirical.

" No Dev! You are mistaken here. The ritual always is positive. Life may give pain and tears... but it is positive faith that Pooja didi smiles and enjoys life in spite of her husband not being near. It was positive faith of Maaji which helped all of you to have great family time and then face calamity together when it came."

Dev was totally taken aback with her reasoning. First time, he did not have a counter point in a logical debate. She was introducing him to a totally different viewpoint of looking at things.

" So hence, please do not oppose my doing the karava chauth. I will never ever be able to go against your wishes. Yet I am sure you will consider mine as well and allow me my doing." Concluded Chandani.

" Bachapan se aisi hi ho na tum. Kabhi maanogi nahi! Meri hee batein mujh pe chalaaogi." (from childhood you're just like that! Always doing your own thing and throwing my words back at me)

Dev had already relented but could not openly accept.

" Kyonki main aapki swagvaali Chandu hoon!" She left from the room exactly imitating his type of salute. (because I am your swag chandu!)

Chandani felt great about herself. She remembered her childhood where she could be equal with Dev though he was elder. The same equal feeling now made her smile as she went to the kitchen. 

She asked the staff to clear sargi plates outside. She had missed hers, as time had gone away and dawn was about to break. 

Yet, Chandani thought with Dev feeling relieved of his pain last night, Gods had already sanctioned her request so the fast now was very much due from her side.

Suddenly, she got lifted and was totally shocked at Dev picking her like this in front of staff. She struggled hard but his strength was much better. He just cradled her tight to his chest and walked to his room. There he kept her down. Angrily, she turned back to leave the room. He held her by her wrist tightly, not letting go in spite of her struggles. 

" Jane dijiye mujhe"(Let me go!). Chandani was really angry now.

" Jindagi mein kabhi nahi!"(never in life!) smilingly he pulled her to a chair and then reached his other hand inside the cupboard. To her utter horror, he tied her hands behind the chair same as he had done once earlier in his hatred.  

But this time it didn't look like hatred at all. He was enjoying this whole thing. 

" Kya kar rahe ho Aap?" her being tied up and he enjoying it was like taking away all equality.(what are you up to?)

" Tum Swagvali Chandu ho to main bhi dimagwala DEV hoon!" He put his hands out in a gesture like I am what I am.(If you are Swag Chandu, then I'm brainy Dev)

She was just unable to guess what he was up to. Was he going to punish her for arguing with him earlier? He seemed convinced then. Now what?  

" Pyaar karati ho na mujhe?" He knew the question was rhetorical now.She nodded. " Main bhi karata hoon. Bahot jyada! To ab batao is pyaar ko kya naam dein?"

(you love me, right? ...even I do, a lot! now tell me, what should we name our love?)

She blushed. In her heart she thought, I just want to be called your wife. Surprisingly, he looked as if he could read her thoughts. He advanced like a rapacious lion and kept his hands on the arms of the chair. Softly, he placed his lips on her forehead. To her absolute surprise, he suddenly bent and kissed her open neckline. 

Shivers ran down her spine. She was expecting further assault to start; but Dev did nothing further. 

He went behind where she could not see him. Just not being able to put things together, she was wondering when suddenly she felt his hands taking her hand... little later , she felt a cold touch of mehendi on her hand. Then he released her hands. She was not struggling at all now. 

Slowly, she took her hands in front and saw "Dev" written on her left palm. Exactly, as she had once demanded to his ma and Ma had consoled that it could be done when they were married.

" Chandani,you believe in all rituals, right? " She nodded.  He continued. " You have full trust that your Dev does, too. You have regrets that I did not do the marriage rituals in love. So let me make things right for you... help us both to let go of past." He took her other hand and led her near to the window facing east.

The sun was just rising. Dev put Sindoor in Chandani's  Maang and said " Chandani, main tumhe apana naam dena chahata hoon. Mrs. Chandani Advay Singh Raizada." She felt like dream come true.

(I want to give you my name!)

" Agni ko sakshi rakh ke saat pheron mein saat vachan dene hote hain. Main shaashwat agni, Surya ko saakshi rakhkar aaj tumhare saath ye phere loonga. Mere saath chalogi na?"

(We are supposed to take our seven vows with seven rounds in front of holy fire. I want to do seven rounds with you in front of the eternal fire, the sun. You'll come with me, right?)

She nodded with smile. He went to the cupboard and got something. He kept it on a table near them and took out the cover. Suddenly the room was lighted up in golden glow. The globe was very similar to the one he had shown her to get stars for her. This time it made her feel like the sun was itself there to light up her life. 

Dev got garlands. He gave her one and took second in his hand. She put the varmala in his neck and he in hers. Both looked at the sun and folded hands to take its blessing. Then he took her hand and started walking around the globe.

" Pahala vachan! This marriage is like a flute given to me which I shall blow with my heart and soul; so that our life together is musical."

" Doosara Vachan! Mera tumhare liye pyaar jindagi bhar aur jindagi ke baad bhi atoot rahega." (second vow! my love for you will remian intact through entire life and then after life!)

" Teesara Vachan! Main tum par poora aur sachcha vishwaas rakhoonga jisme shak ki koi gunjaiish nahi rahegi." (Third vow! I shall keep complete and genuine trust on you and never let any doubts cloud my mind)

" Choutha Vachan!Main hamesha tumhe samajhans se saahacharya doonga."

(fourth vow! I'll give you understanding and companionship)

" Paachava Vachan!Main tumhe pyaar aur vatsalya bhara koutumbik jeevan ( family life) doonga."

(Fifth Vow! I'll give you a family life full of love and care)

" Chhata Vachan! Hamaare Sapane ab se hamesha ek rang honge."( Our dreams will always be of same colour)

He ahead, followed by her behind, had been going round the globe with every promise. At the end of sixth round, she tugged at his hand and walked ahead of him. He followed her hand in hand. 

With all the love in her heart and faith restored in her husband completely, she gave the seventh promise, " Saatva vachan! Mera sarvasva, tan man aatma, main aapko samarpan karati hoon."

(seventh Vow! My entire being, myself in body and soul, I bestow upon you)

Both stood looking into each other's eyes. Time stood still. She bent down to touch his feet and he stopped her taking her in his embrace. He walked her to the bed and sat there not leaving her gaze even for a second. The sun from the window was lighting up her face. 

Slowly his hands moved to her shoulder straps. Then he took out her old nose ring and made her wear it for him. With sun behind her, his sindoor on her forehead, she now looked divinely beautiful in sunlight.

( Pic credit: Sweet Angel Priyu@2filmy and Neelum)

He took out his clothes. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her. He was about to bend down with her when Chandani stretched out her arm behind him. 

Dev wondered what she wanted to do. " Aap dimaag vaale Dev ho; to main swag vaali chandu hoon. Main aapka saara tashan hamesha same to same back to back' doongi." 

(If you are brainy Dev, I am no less, I am Swag Chandu. I shall give you back, everything in full)

She took the same rope lying on the bed and tied his hands behind him. Then she cupped his face and went down on bed upon him.

He had never ever imagined her getting so bold. What was happening was total pleasure at the same time sheer torture on his senses. As she moved further down, he was almost losing control. What is this girl? In previous birth,was she assisting Vatsyayan in writing kaam sootra? Closing his eyes, he gave the reigns in her hand.

The moon was just about to leave in west-side window; but had lingered to watch the lovers. The moon poked his elbow in his partner's side and pointed out to the lovers. Both Moon and Rohini blushed hard and left.

There couldn't have been a better redemption of Advay after his marriage hatred vows. A beautiful private moment between the loving couple of their remarriage!

Pooja has such positive character. She senses everything and acts accordingly. her love for bollywood songs is intact😃.

The special dish of Allahabad is Tehri. Dev is getting a child like maternal care healing him partly.

Dev and Chandu are both right and both very firm in their beliefs and stand up for it.

Both are always pulling one above the other, as they did in the beginning part of show.

Karava Chauth rituals... Further loving ADNI moments to be continued...Chapter 7 link below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144515456

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
i loved how pooja managed adi
i also loved her teasing them
chandni is so sad and upset now
she is in pain seeing him in pain
he knew so well how to cheer her up
she wants all his pain but he wont let it happen
aww how she was stubborn and fed her herself
she made his mothers special dish for him how sweet
how cutely she fed him the medicine
he wanted to be naught but she made him rest
she made him sleep relaxed and in peace
she prayed for him from her heart
shikhveer teasing session was so cute
advay is angry and concerned
he does not want her to keep the fast
this anger of him too is so full of love
finally she explained to him in her unique way
he had to relent to her swag

now this part is special
he has made a surprise plan for her
him putting mehndi on her hand is so romantic
wow he is recreating their marriage scene again
they took 7 vows of love now

now she is torturing him with pleasure
the same way he had done to her
marvelous update di
i am just awestruck
Originally posted by 2filmy

marvelous update di
i am just awestruck

thanks priyu!... somehow i knew you would be the first one to read n appreciate my efforts.
U should also start writing os u r a superbbb writer