Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Devarsh is planning to kidnap Ishaani with the help of Nirbhai's mother, beat her heavily and stab. It is terrible. How can he do it? Very interesting episodes are waiting for us, I'm sure. 
But how will they kidnap Ishaani? She never goes out on her own. Will Ishaani confess her feelings and reveal her pain to Ranveer before being kidnapped?

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine
hope you are fine too 
yes Devarsh is planning to kidnap Ishani with the help of Nirbhay's mother and
beat her heavily and stab her 
surely its terrible only 
let us see how he is going to do it 
hmm kind of action sequences are too waiting I can tell it
happy that you are sure the upcoming episodes would be interesting 
let us see how they are going to kidnap Ishani 
yes she never goes out on her own 
let us see whether Ishani is going to confess her feelings and her pain to 
ranveer before being kidnapped
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i cant tolerate devarsh and rageshwari for planning attack on ishani.hope devarsh's mom won't help him.this time they should be trapped.ishani not talking.so this ranveer is planning to make her jealous again with Elena. this is too much ranveer

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes even I am unable to bear Devarsh and Rajeshwari for planning attack 
on Ishani 
wish that Devarsh's mom don't help him 
wish that Devarsh gets trapped now 
now also Ishani is not talking to Ranveer and Ranveer is planning to make her
more jealous again with Elena 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi

So nice episode. I am wondering what will happen further. Maybe Ranveer will save Ishaani?😛😛

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
let us see what is going to happen further.
hmm wish that Ranveer save Ishani 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Wonderful episode.
Update soon

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 652
Ranveer sitting in the bed and having the phone in his hand and was waiting for Ishani to come out of the washroom. He sat well in the bed and rested his back in the bed and then he saw the washroom door and waited when Ishani will open the washroom door and come out. Ranveer took the phone to his ears and kept the phone in his ears and waited for Ishani to come were in the next 10 more minutes the washroom door was opened and Ishani came out of the washroom changing herself to her night pant and t-shirt were Ranveer as soon as Ishani came out of the washroom. 
Ranveer(smiling a romantic smile and in a normal tone):Haan Elena even I too was having your thoughts only. So only I called you now.(he acted like not minding Ishani).
Ishani as soon as she came out of the washroom hearing what Ranveer was talking in the phone and her face changed to a hurt face again were making up herself without seeing Ranveer she walked and went to the door were Ranveer as Ishani was walking towards the door saw her and was continuing his acting like talking in the phone. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was now closing the door of their room and in the phone): haan Elena I am happy to share my thoughts and views with you. Really If I talk to you I am feeling light in my heart. 
Ishani closed the door and locked the door of their room and then she closed the curtains of the door and then she walked to the window and then she closed the window and the curtain of the window. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani closing the curtain of the window and in the phone):Elena I really want to tell you this for sure. Today you were looking so beautiful. 
Ishani closing the curtain of the window hearing what Ranveer said in the phone had a hurt face again were with the same hurt face she turned and then walked in the room and then walking around the bed and then she went to the other window and then she closed the window and then closed the curtain of the window and then she came to the bed and then without seeing Ranveer she arranged the pillow and then she took her hand to the switch board and she turned off the lights of the room and allowing the bed stand lamp to glow and then she sat in the bed and she laid in the bed showing her back to Ranveer were the way Ishani has not even asked a single question to him and the way Ishani has laid down to sleep made Ranveer disappointed were that made him to take the phone from his ears slowly were he was now getting bit angry on Ishani for not even minding him were he immediately kept the phone in the lamp table and then he got down from the bed and then he walked around the bed and then he came to the side of Ishani and saw her were Ishani was having a silent face and was thinking something without closing her eyes were Ranveer seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer(in a normal tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her laying in the bed and moving her eyes alone she saw Ranveer and in a low tone): hmm
Ranveer(showing his hand like signing her to get up):Get up now..
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling her with a not understanding face she got up from the bed and then she sat in the bed and seeing Ranveer and in a low tone):you feel disturbed If I be in this room?
Ranveer hearing the question what Ishani is asking him were he didn't know what to answer for this. 
Ishani(immediately got up from the bed and then seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Let me go and sleep in my room. you can talk to Elena without my disturbance..(telling it seeing him a up and down glance she was about to walk to go out of the room).
Ranveer(seeing she is going to go out showed his hand in front of Ishani telling):Ruko Ishani..
Ishani who was about to go seeing Ranveer's hand in front of her stopping herself from going she turned slowly and saw Ranveer's face were now Ranveer face was having a kind of calm anger. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani has stopped took his hand and seeing Ishani and in a bit anger face):what are you trying to show me? you want to show me that you really don't mind me right?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):See I am feeling sleepy I want to go(telling it she was again about to move from there).
Ranveer(now in complete anger): No you can't go from here. 
Ishani(hearing it again saw Ranveer's face and seeing anger in his face and without knowing what is happening to Ranveer she took a deep breath and seeing Ranveer):What you want Ranveer?
Ranveer:(in a instant tone):I want you to forgive me, I want to see you smiling, I want my Ishani back. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a fade and hurt smile):you have your Elena right?Then what is my need for you?
Ranveer(in a arguing tone):oh so If I go with other woman too you won't mind me know? you have that much attitude? (giving a smile like making fun):Haan only we men have possessiveness and all on women but you women never have that much possessiveness as we have on you. The way we will feel when a man come to touch your shadow know you women can never ever realize that feelings.
Ishani(immediately):Accha only you men will have possessiveness and all know?we women are having only stone heart according to you so we won't be having any feeling when other woman comes near you right?
Ranveer(in a complete anger tone):haan right If you really love me or really feel possessive on me means surely when I was talking about Elena or when I was with Elena you would have shouted at me. But you have took a decision to not mind me know? who am I to you? Even If I die also you will be without minding me only..(telling it he saw other side with anger).
Ishani(in a anger tone):Ranveer enough, How dare you talk like this to me? you only said me that you have got a friend called Elena and you only was going with her. The way you were with Elena looked like you have moved on from me. Now what happen to you suddenly you are coming and shouting at me that you want me to mind you?
Ranveer(in a immediate tone):Haan you need to mind me. If you ever go without minding me I can't bear that. 
Ishani saw him with a silent face now were she didn't get what Ranveer's exact need is. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and in a completely given up face): Ishani It was hurting me like anything when you said me that you won't mind me hear after. I was not knowing how to talk to you or how to get back with you. I know I am a stupid man who used to behave angrily and will talk rubbish when I get anger but at the same time I am mad man in loving you too. Due to the way I behaved with you and your family our fight went to extreme level and you said me you won't mind me too. I really was not able to bear that and without knowing what to do I went for walking with Baba today morning and there I said our problem like one of my office staff problem. That time Baba only said me that jealousy will cure husband and wife fight and he gave few ideas too, I thought to execute those ideas and for that only I acted being happy and smiling in front of you then only you talked to me at least and then again I acted like talking in phone with Elena. I said a lie to you that I got a online friend Elena. I only made Elena to come to home and acted like talking to her and having lunch with her in front of you. I saw the jealousy in your face Ishani and I thought with that itself you will come and burst out in anger to me. Even now I acted like talking in the phone to Elena and I didn't really talk to her in the phone but you didn't even mind me now also. you have Jealously on me going with other woman but you are strong in your decision of not minding me know?
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said with a what face):Everything was acting?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Haan 
Ishani(seeing him with a anger face):What is the need for you to do like this now? If fight between husband and wife means one or two days after that we are going to talk with each other only. For this why you need to do all this?
Ranveer(seeing her with a child face):Because I was not able to see you not minding me. I always want your eyes to see me and I want my Ishani to care me. If you go without minding me its hurting me Ishani so only I ...
Ishani(immediately): so you brought a girl to our room as I said in anger. (expressing her pain):Do you know how it was for me to see you with other woman?
Ranveer(seeing her with a child questioning face):how it was to you?
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face): I was hurting me. How can you think that I won't have possessiveness on you? Often you are doing this only to me. You brought a call girl to our home when we were in Nagpur, When you were angry on seeing the photos of me with Chiraag you danced with a girl in front of me and you brought her till our room, Seeing me with Shikhar you pretended to be close to Rithika and now its Elena. Who is this Elena?
Ranveer(seeing her telling all his way of braining girls and seeing her with a got caught face): She is human resource head in our office. 
Ishani(getting it bit showing a what face):Kya?She is human resource head of our office?
Ranveer:Haan (he shook his head as yes innocently).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute anger face now and in a scolding tone):Ranveer...tum bi na..(she turned and took a pillow from the bed and then she started to beat him heavily):How dare you?braining your office employee and showed her like online friend to me. 
Ranveer(suddenly not expecting Ishani could beat him and realizing that Ishani is coming out of the anger with a smile getting the beating): Ishani you were not talking to me so only Baba only said this idea. So only I brought her to home even she too know about my plan after coming to home only. She is a good girl Ishani. 
Ishani(beating a final beat on Ranveer's shoulder and holding the pillow in her hand and seeing Ranveer):Pity of that Elena. Thinking that she is really your online friend I scolded her so much in my heart. How could you show a nice girl like this to me Ranveer?
Ranveer:(seeing her like a child face):See If you have talked to me properly means nothing would have happened. At least when I acted like talking to Elena in the phone today morning at least you should have asked me.Even till now you didn't mind about Elena or me so only without anyway now I itself confessed everything. The way I was smiling in the morning, talking in phone with Elena, bringing Elena to home everything is a drama Ishani. I expected you to come and burst out in anger to me telling that Ranveer I am not able to see you with other woman but..(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani(seeing him like a child with tears in eyes):But I was crying inside my heart seeing you with other woman.(with a admitting face putting the pillow in the bed and in a instant held his t-shirt and pulled him close to her and cutely): I felt jealous seeing you with Elena. I felt like I have lost you, (shaking her head as no with tears in her eyes): I can't see you with other woman anytime in my life because I am possessive on you Ranveer(telling it crying well she took her face to his chest and rested her head in his chest by hitting her face well in his chest).
Ranveer(had a smile now hearing the confession of Ishani were this was the thing he expected from her were he took his hand to hug her were he for a while thought about Ishani telling him not to touch her were in a low tone):Do my hands have rights to touch you Ishani?
Ishani(crying well and hearing what Ranveer was asking her she took her face from his chest and saw him and in a questioning tone):Why you said like that? That I am making you weak coming near you? So only I said you not to touch me. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute smile):Both of us talked in anger okay.I too in the anger only said like that but tell me for that what I should be without touching you for the whole life?(he asked with a cute face).
Ishani(cutely hearing it and braining a naughty smile and took her hand from his t-shirt and wiped her eyes well with her hands and seeing him):Don't want to be without touching me for the whole life, but for the things you did by bringing Elena and making me jealous my penalty is today sleep in the sofa. 
Ranveer(hearing it): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him with a smile immediately took a pillow and bed sheet in her hand from the bed and gave it to Ranveer):Get it and sleep in the sofa today. 
Ranveer(seeing the pillow and bed sheet and slowly took his hand to the pillow and bed sheet and he got it from Ishani and seeing her a cute boy look):Really I want to sleep in sofa?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm sure..
Ranveer:(in a cute longing tone): Ishani on Raagini's birthday itself we planned something important know?
Ishani(thinking about planning for their love making and acting like she don't remember):What we planned?
Ranveer:Arrey we planned know to make love. 
Ishani:(getting it):So what that was on Raagini's birthday. Her Birthday is over.Now come on go and sleep good night..(telling it she was about to lay in the bed).
Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani...
Ishani(without going to lay stood well again and seeing Ranveer):Hmm what?
Ranveer:Raagini is too with Maa today...(he had a lot of naughtiness in his face)
Ishani:haan I know that why are you telling the thing that I already know?
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is talking to him and with a cute anger):Tk let me sleep in sofa itself. 
Ishani(smiling to him):Good..
Ranveer with a disappointed face walked around the bed and he went to the sofa and he kept the pillow in the sofa and then he laid in the sofa and took the bed sheet over him and covered it till his stomach and saw the roof of the room with a cute disappointed face
Ishani(seeing Ranveer laying in the sofa with a smile and in thoughts):When you were angry on me I was hurt Ranveer, Even when you brought another girl and told you have moved on I was so much hurt but after you confessing that you did everything to grab my attention again you made me to fall in love with you. (thinking it with a smile she laid in the bed and then she kept her head in the pillow and then pulled the bed sheet till her stomach and saw the roof of the room with a smile now were her heart was light after knowing that she didn't lose her Ranveer).
Ranveer(cutely turned and saw Ishani were he saw her laid in the bed now and in a cute tone):Ishani surely I should sleep in sofa only?
Ishani(turning to him laying in the bed):Haan of course Mr.RV, you played your game know so for that penalty is sleeping in sofa only. Sleep there itself for next one week..
Ranveer:(seeing her with a shocked face):one week?
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Yes..(telling it giving a fun smile to him):Good night(she turned to the other side and showed her back to Ranveer).
Ranveer(saw Ishani has turned and was showing her back and in a cute face):Tk let me sleep here itself...(telling it with a child anger face he turned and laid in the sofa showing his back to Ishani).
Ishani hearing Ranveer's tone and getting he is getting anger she slowly turned and saw him were he was showing his back to her were she had a cute smile seeing him like were she then turned back were as soon as she turned Ranveer without able to be away from Ishani he turned and saw her were she was showing her back to him now were he feeling his love for Ishani for a while and then he turned back. It was exactly next 5 minutes were both of them thinking about each other and with a cute smile of love turned to see each other were both of them turned at the same time and saw each other at the same time were both of them didn't expect they will see each other at the same time and they saw each other with a bit got caught face were their faces were so cute in that moment were Ranveer after giving a got caught face seeing that Ishani is too seeing him he gave a romantic smile to her were Ishani who was having a got caught face seeing Ranveer's romantic smile she gave a shy smile now were now Ranveer seeing her a romantic look he took the bed sheet from him and then he took is legs from the sofa and keeping the legs in the floor and then he got up from the sofa and then he walked and came to the bed were Ishani cutely smiled and she turned to the other side and again showed her back to him were Ranveer came to the bed and then he laid in the bed next to Ishani and he kept his hand in her shoulder and turned her to him were that made Ishani to lay in the bed well and she saw Ranveer with a cute face. 
Ishani:(in a husky tone): I said you to sleep in the sofa. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look): Accha then when I am getting up from the sofa why you didn't stop me?
Ishani(seeing him):before I stop you got up from the sofa and came to me.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):See today I am not in a mood to accept your penalty of sleeping in the sofa. (going more near her and in a husky tone):I want to sleep next to you after a good love making today.
Ishani hearing it had a shy smile. 
Ranveer:(in the same husky tone):From Devarsh problem till I Bringing Elena everything will be sorted out between us so well If we make love Ishani. So today don't keep me away from you(telling it he was about to go near her lips to kiss).
Ishani(before he could kiss in a low tone): No way you should sleep in the sofa only..
Ranveer(hearing it took back his head and with a cute face):Tk..(telling it he was about to get up from the bed).
Ishani(before he could get up held his t-shirt and pulled him close to her were Ranveer saw her without understanding were she seeing him with a cute smile):Tomorrow. 
Ranveer(smiling seeing her):Then today?
Ishani(with a cute face):Sleep with me(telling it she turned and showed her back to Ranveer).
Ranveer with a naughty smile held her shoulder again and turned her were Ishani too laid in the bed well were her face was red now due to shyness were Ranveer smiled seeing her and he went close to her and took his lips near her lips were Ishani's hand too came to Ranveer's back. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow after so many days awesome update loved it finally their patch up happen waiting for next thanks for pm
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
It's a very romantic episode. Ishaani finally forgave Ranveer. I'm very glad that they are together right now. Like their dialogue.
Update soon.
😉😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update, dear.
Waiting for the next.
😊😆
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Ishveer have resolved everything. Ishaani asked him to sleep on the sofa but finally she couldn't resist Ranveer's charm. 😊😊 Tomorrow is their night session, I suspect that everything will be spoilt once again.
Mari01 thumbnail
Bravo, dear Sakshi, amazing episode ...👏 Edited by Mari01 - 6 years ago