Pankti & JD r in physical relationship ??

Poll

Do u think ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
As it had been hinted that JD & pankti r in relationship as her mother sold her but I don't think pankti is in physical relationship with JD.
She was reluctant to enter pool , even asked JD if u want u can throw me but I will not go in d pool. 
I feel pankti is not in physical relationship with JD.
What's ur view.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sadly i think yes... if he purchased her and addresses her as an object that doesn't have the right to object then it's obvious that they do have it.. he probably didn't buy her just to stare at her even if she objects and refuses to do other things...
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why I feel they r not coz if I see in first JD would had thrown her in Swimming pool but he want her to go by herself, even on Friday episode he said 2 pakti that akele mai mera chuna Bura lagta hai na. I think JD had not yet forced himself on pakti yet. Let seeEdited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Why I feel they r not coz if I see in first JD would had thrown her in Swimming pool but he want her to go by herself, even on Friday episode he said 2 pakti that akele mai mera chuna Bura lagta hai na. I think JD had not yet forced himself on pakti yet. Let see

Because JD has a sick and twisted mind...who knows what sort of shit he's into..
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know but I think Pankti is not in a physical relationship with JD, yes he touches her and all...but literal *Physical relationship*. I don't think. :/
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me to don't think they r in physical relationship let see what happen next in story lines but story is interesting thoda hatke
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even I would sadly say yes they are in a physical relationship ..
as bizzare as it sounds why else would JD take a flight earlier back home just to throw Phankti in the pool!? Its been going on since a year I doubt there hasnt been more the way JD said in first episode "pool se shuru kare ke bedroom tak jaye ge"
he just didnt throw her in the pool coz he instead punished her worse by throwing out of the car he definatly doesnt care about what Phankti says.. and that scene in the car its shown that JD bends over to Phankti and than scene ends but his movement definetly was to show the audience more just happened ..

actually Mahi246 described it really good in another post let me quote her

Originally posted by: mahi246

yes, they have and it's cleared at 1st epi.. JD paying money Anita since 1 year so obviously he'll not wait for Pankti's willingness, he has lust on her not love.. and at 1st epi JD celebrated 1st anniversary and said "tum hai pata hai na hum kis chis ki anniversary mana rahe hai"... also Pankti said she's sacred to die otherwise she'll free herself from this relationship long time back.. and I don't know u guys noticed or not but in 1st epi JD & Pankti car scene, JD go closed to her then blurred them and finished that scene so it means something happened between them.. even in last epi party scene JD's talk with her was very dirty and vulgar..