WU: 16th September 2017

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

The episode starts with krish running in police station. He bang into a man and then the constable and his father help him. Krish father thanks the constable. On the way back he ask Krish why did he wanted to come to mandi today and Krish sas that he wanted to pray for the little kid and his family and he wishes that they never have to steal again. 

On the other side Avinash's  dad is missing and Avinash's  mom try to find him. she ask his boss but he is very rude and tells her off. She keeps on trying to contact but his phone is off. She gets into a car accident.

Krish is sleeping but having nightmare about koshaliya and he wakes up. His mom thinks it's black magic and give him parsed and says she will do special pooja. Krish dad says important thing is that we need to check if koshaliya is in trouble. He calls his friend.

Vikrant calls subdheer and tells him to buy the software engineer from his rival company and if he didn't accept the bribe kill him.

In next scene krish and his family are shown waiting for phone call. Finally they get the call that koshaliya had an accident but she is fine now and in hospital. krish dad praise him and krish says that he was not having a nightmare but a call for help. 
Avinash's dad thanks the person who helped his wifemail.  It turns out that he was krish'dad's friend and he tells this to Avinash's dad. Who recall about the dreams krish was having and speculates.

Next vikrant and Co are in a bar but waiter brings in chocolate milkshales. It turns out the guy is strict non-alcoholic and doesn't let his employee drink too. He says that he has a vision that his company will become international name and all of them will be rich. He ask sudheer to work on face recognition software. Sudheer is worried. Vikrant says that he has eyes on a new place to open their set up. It's krish school.

Precap Krish got called in by principle and warned that he will be in trouble if he caused mischief again

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thank you for the update. 
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Neelum 
Again no Avinash ðŸ˜­
Mariia.R thumbnail
Thank you Neelum ðŸ¤—
So no Avi - really disappointed. 
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Thank you Neelum 

Again no Avinash ðŸ˜­

I know I wish someone confirm if he is going to come back or not . otherwise I am not interested in story. Just watching for him.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mr-

Thank you Neelum ðŸ¤—

So no Avi - really disappointed. 

Most welcome ðŸ¤—. No Avi
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Neelum
Hmm no Avi sad watching for him ony
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

I know I wish someone confirm if he is going to come back or not . otherwise I am not interested in story. Just watching for him.

Yes, true. Hope we get confirmed news about Avi. Else I don't think I will continue  with this show. 
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
  Thanks Neelum nice WU
me to guys if they sideline Avinash as it has happened couple of times before i quit watching this show 
Edited by deepa1122 - 6 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes, true. Hope we get confirmed news about Avi. Else I don't think I will continue  with this show. 

Same here