Originally posted by vrsharma

Wovvv
Nice story
Loved it

Hi Dear ...welcome to ORP 🤗
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

HOW ARE YOU RICHA?? 😛

Pakka..Mail nahin mila hoga...Kyon ki mujhe UPDATE PMs bhejke 3 mahine se jyaada ho gaye hain 😆...I couldnt send mails inspite of updating..will be sending it this week. 😳

Very very hectic schedule this week ...

Thank you for your sweet comment for PART 2 my dear 🤗. I have made some additions in emotional self thoughts and some modifications here and there...😊

Thanks dear...😃
I m good dear and waiting for your update... O re Piya is cute and I am waiting to know what you planned for both ðŸ˜‰
SPECIAL THANKS FOR ALL WHO HAVE LIKED, COMMENTED AND LOVED ORP...🤗

PART 3

Geet gives one last peep into the Mansion...the same point where she was taken an arthi and asked to welcome into this place almost a year ago ...and She takes a sad sigh... She bids Goodbye to all before taking her backseat of the car that drives her to Hoshiyarpur.

------

Back to MAAN:

(Just after his workout session and his encounter with Geet)

He walks out of his Gym and he gets into his room all angry and fuming...and rush to take a shower...

M: DAMN!!! That Ganwar?? How dare she? He is still lost in that touch..and breathing heavy...He snaps out of his thought...NO...NO WAY...I can permit only my PARI to touch me as she is the one who touched my soul...I will meet her one day and I will never let her go...NEVER.

He is standing under the shower and closing his eyes..he again feels Geet's hug.. He could feel her cheek and her heaving chest leaning on his back and could feel her soft palm making its way to his bare upper body...That incident repeating again and again in his mind...as if she is still standing behind him under this shower and repeating her acts... But his mind asks a very strange question...Why her hands were so soft and so very gentle? This is the first ever time he is getting to feel all this... He rubs his upper part of his body rigorously under the shower as its burning him with some unknown desire...NO NOTHING CAN ATTRACT ME TO ANY OTHER WOMAN... He consoles himself but nothing seems to work out...

He walks out of his shower wiping his hair...he is a bit calm now as if the shower water has reduced the fumes exhaling from his body. He rolls his eyes as he recalls that ever since she has stepped into this home she had maintained the safe distance and in this one year she never crossed his path. There were few times she walked into his room to tell something or the other but each time she did that, he shouted at her or insulted her and slowly she stopped stepping into his room. Then what happened today?

He recalls what she told him whilst hugging him... "Aap Aa gaye? Pata hain Main Aap ki Raah Dekh Rahi Thi?". Her tone was filled with innocence and emotions. This was the first ever time she spoke like this...He gets restless now as if she was emotional about something and he didn't even permit her talk? He remembers her voice getting heavy and may be tears rolled down from her eyes but it got mixed with his sweaty body at that time...He again closes his eyes...

M: Aakhir kya wajah ho saktha hain? (What could be the reason?) when she did something like this which she never dared to do before, then...there must be some valid reason. Damn..I couldnt find my PARI for the last one year and I showed all my frustrations on this Girl? What ever said and done she had respected his decision to and never ever crossed his path..He pushes his hair and again lost in all that had happened in the Gym...and some kind of regressive feeling that he should have dealt with the situation calmly and shouldn't have shouted at her like this...

M: DAMN...I really over reacted today...I must tell her sorry. Let me try and find out if something really bothering her.

He slowly makes his way to Geet's room and stops himself at the door...After stepping out of that room on their so called suhagrat, he never even for once visited here. The door is closed and he brings his right hand forward to knock on it but unable to...he waits and composes for few more seconds and finally knocks on the door but all he gets in return is a complete silence. After knocking the door 2-3 times, he gently opens the door to peep inside but she wasn't there.

M ST: Kahin woh yeh Mansion chod ke tho nahin challi gayi??? (Has she left from this place?) No...No I know she won't leave like that. I have to find her but how?? Just then he realized he doesn't even know how she looks as he has never even looked at her even once ...He restlessly takes his mobile in his hand to call her...but strangely, he doesn't even have her mobile number...Now he has realized what a fool he has made out of himself... What's her name? Thanks god, he knows her name...GEET...Now, whom should he check on this? What will he tell Daadi now? He cannot even enquire with any of the servants as the news will somehow reach Daadi..and already Daadi is more than upset with him.

He runs around madly checking each and every passage & corridors, Balconies and when he doesn't find her...he peeps into all the rooms one by one ...especially the Gym where he left her behind... he comes down, goes back to the garden area, kitchen..and so on...but he didn't find her. He is running thro whole lot of confusions now.

_______

Back to Daadi-Shanti

Just after Bidding Goodbye to Geet... Daadi gathers all information about all what happened between Maan and Geet. Shanti is not able to decide whether to tell it or not...Either ways, it leads to problems only and she decides to tell Daadi...

Shanti told her all what happened between Maan - Geet and how Geet literally collapsed after his behaviour...and Geet couldn't even bid Goodbye to him because of his behaviour...Hearing all what shanti had said, Daadi holds on her chest and sits down on the sofa next to her. Shati gets her a glass of water and rubs her chest and back...

Shanti: Memsab...should I call Doctor now?

Daadi: Dont worry...I am fine...Unfortunately, I am still alive after hearing all this...

Shanti: Eisa mat boliye...Dhekiye..sab tik ho jaayega. (Please don't say that...you see things will fall in its place and fine)

Daadi consumes a glass of water in one go and takes a long sigh and seems to be a bit relaxed now...but still she is really disturbed with all what's happening in her Grandson's life and more than him, she is worried for Geet now.

Shanti is not able to comment anything further..Just then Maan walks down the steps and about to pass thro the entrance and he stops seeing Daadi and Shanti...He was expecting Daadi to be in her room and wondering what is she and Shanti doing in the seating area near the entrance of KM...could sense some disturbances between them.

Maan takes blessings from Daadi and Shanti leaves them alone and she didnt even utter a single word with Maan nor she addressed his mere presence. It has never happened like this till date and that too after him coming back after a one month long trip... "Shantima"..that's how even he addresses her as right from his younger days, Nakul kaka and Shantima have bought him up and took care of him especially during the times when he lost his parents and Maan has great respect for both. But today, both Nakul Kaka and Shantima have completely ignored him.

Daadi: Jeethe raho beta (Stay blessed Dear) and she just takes a long sigh and continues...I am very tired of ...she gulps as she decided not to further argue in matter of Geet as its leading no where. I am going to sleep. Good Night...

Maan could sense she is just trying to avoid him as always whenever he returns back from a long trip, his Daadi would be so curious to know so many things and for this she will stay awake regardless of the time.

Maan: Daadi...wont you sit for sometime and talk to me?

Daadi: There's nothing left to talk beta she takes a long sigh...you must also be tired. you finish your dinner and please go to sleep. Its Sunday tomorrow..so...take good rest. No one will bother you.

Daadi is talking too coldly  to him

Daadi is talking too coldly to him...Maan is really not able to take her coldness...and why did she say "No one will bother you?" . Is she referring to Geet? He is really lost in her thoughts now.. He thinks seriously and never found her to have bothered him... She had really did a good job in keeping herself away from him apart from today...and...he just closes his eyes to feel all what had happened in the Gym... He is scanning the entire ground floor if he could get one glimpse of Geet. He is sure that she hasn't left the place and if she would have left, then the security guard would have informed him or Daadi. But still he could sense some kind of a silence hovering over entire Khurana Mansion now which is further hitting him...He is really tired with this trip and decides to meet Geet next morning.

But there's no peace even at night, even his tiredness has lost in front of his restlessness...he is now all thinking about Geet...her hug..her touch... "PATA HAIN MAIN AAP KI RAH DEKH RAHI THI???" He hers her huskily telling this near his ears...and he wakes up from his shallow sleep again. What's happening to me? On one side, that Pari is playing with my mind for the last one year and now Geet...he is breathing so heavy...He checks the time and its 5:00 AM in the morning. He again moves to Gym and does a regourous workout session...he is tensed...confused and restless. again this place is reminding him of all what happened yesterday night...and Geet's voice is still echoing here...Maan stops with the kick boxing what he has been doing and tries to calm himself...I have to meet her...HAVE TO...He finishes with his shower and again get back to Geet's room

Maan goes again restless as he couldn't find Geet in her room. Even though they maintained the safest distance and never came on each other's ways, he would get distracted with her with the sound of her anklets and the clinging of her glass bangles, Her giggles and out of the blue he would have heard her voice...like she talking to Daadi, or Shanti or any other servants but again ...YES...Her voice was really sweet which he never gave a serious consideration till date...but there has been a complete silence ever since all what has happened in the Gym...he is really feeling as if he is living in a no man's land even though people are moving around him. He is really desperate to meet her for at least once and apologize for his behavior for yesterday but not able to find her anywhere and all negative thoughts are coming to his mind.

He finally decides to confront Daadima gathering all his wits and he moves towards her room. There's no other way left...what if Geet has left this place without telling anyone? He has to meet Daadima personally and inform her.

Today, Daadi decided to spend most of her time in her room as Geet is not here and the emptiness outside would eat her alive. Daadi gets alarmed seeing Maan entering her room.. Of late there has not been much of personal talks between Maan and his Daadi for the obvious reasons known to both but looking at Maan today, she feels some changes in him as if he has too many things to talk and unable to make a start

Maan: Good Morning Daadi

Daadi: Good Morning Beta

Maan: Daadi ..I ..I wanted to confess something...

and he immediately gets into a silent mode dipping his head and his eyes not daring to look at his Daadi...but he has to continue where he just left and take all what it comes from her...

Daadi could really sense some disturbance in him since yesterday evening...is it because of all what happened between him and Geet? Does he really care about the outcome? She is getting curious every sec to know what he wants to say or confess.

Daadi: I am listening beta...please tell me what's in your mind...

Maan: Woh Daadima...I...Geet...woh main...he is not getting right sentances. I had shouted at Geet yesterday as she..she...

he closes his eyes and utter shocked to hear his Daadi completes his sentence.

Daadi: As she hugged you?

Maan just couldn't believe what he heard and his head dipped in embarrassment.

Maan: Woh main..Daadi... somewhere guilt over powers him hearing what Daadi just said to him and her tough voice is making him even more shaky. I..am not finding her anywhere...I wanted to..

Daadi finally opens up herself and she gets out of her bed ...stands close to him and starts shouting at him

Daadi: WHAT YOU WANTED TO ? haan? Boliye Maan? If anything else left then please continue

Daadi: WHAT YOU WANTED TO ? haan? Boliye Maan? If anything else left then please continue...but for that you leave to Hoshiyarpur...jaayiye naa maan...aur nikaliye apna bhadas us bechari par... (Now go and avenge all your frustrations on that poor girl) Let her maternal home also witness what their daugher has been going thro in this home..

Maan: Daadima... Kya kaha aap ne? She went back to Hoshiyarpur? How could she just go like this? Without telling me?

Daadi: That's what Geet wanted to meet you and tell you but once again you managed to win over her. You never even allowed her to say what she wanted to say...or express herself.

He couldnt frame exactly what Daadima is trying to say..

Daadi: Haan..she was eagerly waiting for you...to meet you once before bidding Goodbye to you and leaving to her maternal home...

to meet you once before bidding Goodbye to you and leaving to her maternal home

Maan is astonished to hear this...he is really rooted to the ground.

Daadi: She couldn't take this pain of separation...you are coming back from your business trip after one long month and at the same moment...she had to immediately leave and the fact of being away from you for another month was really hurting her...that's why the moment she got to see you..she hugged you.

Maan walks back and almost cornered to the wall...

Daadi: In this one year this is the first time she is going to her maternal home...she has her final year exams and she has to attend her cousin Nandni's wedding.

Maan: Exams??

Daadi: Haan...us anpadh Gawar ladki ko BA Final exams dena hain. (Yes...that so called girl who is an uneducated country brute had to give her final year BA exams)

Daadi is pricking him with his own words now...Another shocker for him...BA Final? He was thinking she doesn't even have any basic education...What made him assume these things?

Daadi: Geet was so right. You don't know anything about her...NOTHING...Absolutely NOTHING. Aur waise bhi...what will you do knowing about her? Haan? Let me tell you one harsh reality...and you too will very soon realise this... YOU DONT DESERVE GEET!!

Maan: DAAADI.. Daadi's words are literally stabbing him..

Daadi: Now she is away for one month...or maybe she won't even come back here.

Maan nods for NO in a way not willing to accept or face her absence here for ever.

Daadi: Maan...this is the time for celebration for you ...you have successfully achieved what you wanted to achieve...

Maan: Please aisa mat kahiye Daadima...Main tho bas...(Please don't say such things...I just wanted to ...)

Daadi: Aap hi ne kaha tha na Geet se... "DOOR RAHO MUJHSE"...Lo Hogayi wo aap se door...Shayad Hamesha keliye.(You were the one who told her "Stay away from me"....now, she is away from you...may be for ever)

He further walks back towards the wall behind...not able to swallow his own words which he had poured out on Geet on the previous day.

Daadi takes a sigh, calm down her anger and continues...Now, you are free again..YOU and only YOU...This is the biggest achievement of your life...now enjoy your life to the fullest... she tells this and turns herself away from him..

Maan clenches his fist and hits on the wall..He has been wrong..completely wrong...and he lifelessly moves out of Daadi's room as he is lost...lost himself...What has he gone and done? His memory goes back to the previous night. Geet came to bid him goodbye and somewhere she lost in her feelings to an extent that the moment she got to see him she hugged him and her hug clearly expressed how much she needed his warmth, care and pampering at that moment and all what he did is he shouted at her ruthlessly..... She might have left this place with so much of bitterness...How will he ever face Geet now? The fact she is going to stay away from him for one month is killing him...the fear of losing her forever is ripping him into pieces..

He drives out rashly...and he reaches a lonely place...comes out of his car and just screams his heart out... and it echoes back to him as if he is screaming at himself. he just sat there for hours...All alone.

PRECAP: Has he really achieved what he wanted?

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
My heart goes out for Geet,
Thanks for the update.
Very nice part. Realization hit Maan hard that he had done wrong by Geet. His restlessness on not finding her anywhere, his inability to stop thinking about her shows that he was affected by that hug. All his misconceptions about her proved wrong and I can't imagine what he will feel on finding out that Geet is his pari. 
Woww superbbb mind blowing fantastic update.. I always know what Maan was doing with Geet was wrong but but listening all this from dadi increase my hate for Maan..
All d time he was behaving like a jerk with her... Edited by HateMee - 6 years ago