Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
so sasha and maan are going to have some words..
fantastic.. would love to see their interaction..
 Geet is clever..
SAI92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser waiting for Sasha blast 
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous updates.
 Thanks for resuming this story.
So happy to read updates.
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kabslocks

Fabulous updates.

Thanks for resuming this story.
So happy to read updates.

Thank you for your lovely message...
Welcome back to GETIKA My dear...I remember, yours was the last comment on the previous post which I updated 5 years back... and you were continuously following up Thank you for resuming to read...please do give comments on the latest updates of all my FF as you are one of my old readers and would genuinely love to read it.

πŸ€—

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Already waiting πŸ˜ƒ

How are you bacha? πŸ˜Š Long time since we chat πŸ˜ƒ
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the update Akka
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Hello Dearies...How are you all ??πŸ€—

To begin with, I am so very glad to receive 112 Likes till date for GEETIKA PART 63. Feeling really blessed... πŸ˜Š . A BIIG HUG  with Thanks πŸ€—

Again sorry for my late update...I am still trying to get into the flow with the story of GEETIKA as I had completely lost my track due to 5 years break...but feeling much better with this post...hopefully, I will be in the flow 100% from next update on wards and then I might update faster.
PART 64 was getting longer and longer than expected...hence I am posting half way what I have typed and will continue the rest in PART 65 which is almost half way done...

Sorry for any inconvenience caused...

PART 64

Once Geet-Bhuvana finish with their office touring, someone blocks their way...who else it could be apart from Fuming Sasha and her spoon Tasha...and they manage to pull their own audience who are going to view what comes next.

Rukko Geet...

Geet is not atall shocked with Sasha and her big spoon Tasha confronting her...Only thing she is surprised is how come this duo remained silent for this long...it should have been  much earlier. Sasha and Bhuvana give strange look to each other... Sasha tho we know why...She thinks "Aakhir MK ko kya dhiktha hain eisi ladkiyon mein"😑...
coming to Bhuvana she scans Sasha from Top to Bottom and gives a vague smile as She super impressed with her dress sense...Sasha reminds her of some awkward dressing girls whom she gets to see in Chennai Marina Beach...BAYWATCH GIRL IN DESI STYLE...πŸ˜†

Bhuvana gestures Geet by slightly kicking her with her elbow as she is curious to know what's happening... and both have a brief murmer...
Eeye...Yaaru di Iva?? 😲(Hey...who is she?) 

Ivangalaaa?? Ivangala nalla parthuko...Solrathukku naraiya vishayam irukku... (Oh She?? Have a proper look at her...I have a lot of things to tell you)

Bhuvana Laughs within looking at sasha's exposed dressing ...Parthundudhaan irruken πŸ˜†(Have been watching her..)

Geet murmers back...ippo konja neram summa iru di...unakku idhu kashtamana velai thaan...but please summa irru di..πŸ˜•(Please keep quite for some time re...I know how difficult it is for you to keep quite...but PLEASE KEEP QUITE re) 

Geet clears her throat and about to introduce Bhuvana to Sasha...

Bhuvana...Meet Sasha Mam...she is Chief Architect here...

Bhuvana being an Architecture Engineer has been working in a Interior Designing firm in Chennai...she has a shock of her life... knowing who is Sasha in Khurana Constructions as her dressing and designation is complete mismatch...She just says a weak Hello...

Sasha Mam...Please Meet Bhuvana...She is my...
Sasha cuts her abrubtly...
Oh..Tumhara Work load itna badgaya...Hain na Geet??

Geet looks at her with amusement...

Aakhir Boss ne tumhare liye ek assistant doond hi liya... Woh bhi bilkul tumhari jaisi?? 

Sasha Mam...what are you saying??

Yes...you and boss have appointed her and forget about interviewing the candidate, I am not even been informed about the candidate selection...makes a disappointed look..

Now, Geet understood what's going on in Sasha's mind and She looks up ...Bhagawane..Indha Sasha Manasula ennenna yosanai varudhu...πŸ˜† (Hey Babaji...This Sasha is really thinking rubbish) she is so tempted to burst out her laughter but only her bhagawan knows how much she is forced to control herself...Bhuvana is silently observing all what's happening...She understood some of the discussions that's happening in English still its half baked for her and not able to understand what's going on...

Ippovavadhu sollu...enna nadakudhu inga?? (Atleast now, tell me what's happening?)

Ivanga unna pudhusa velaiku sendhurukainnu nenaichutrukkanga..(She is thinking that you are new employee here)

Enna????😲 ( WHAT??) Bhuvana had a sweet shock and her mouth widely open..😲

Bhuvana was about to answer but Geet holds her...Geet has had enough of this Sasha..but today, Geet is super cool...mainly because her Cousin Bhuvana is here to meet her. But that doesnt mean that she will take Sasha's behaviour lightly. She is in full mood to take advantage of the situation...

Oh Sasha Mam...Yeh aap kya keh rahi hain? πŸ˜²

Geet asking shokingly ...Sasha looks at her confusingly...

You see...I went out for Lunch break and when I came back, I got to see her (Bhuvana) in Boss Cabin and I didnt know myself about the happenings till I met her...You see...I thought Maan Sir discussed with you before taking such decision...And Geet blinks innocently...

Sasha - Tasha...glare at each other...As per them, Its true that Geet was not around when Bhuvana entered into Maan's cabin...

Yeh tho bohuth hi bhura hua aap ke saath...Gives an Sad paut...You are also involved in HR decisions...so, I think its high time you need to talk to boss

Sasha's anger reaches the next level now but not on Geet but on Boss...and Geet is fully enjoying this and smiling within...Sasha Mam...I had enough of you and enough of Maan Sir Supporting you blindly...today, I want to see this comming to an end...HOPEFULLY😈

Sasha Ma'm...Boss has asked me to take Bhuvana for a Delhi Tour...May be its a new strategy by boss towards new employee...Geet Sighs...again blinking innocently..πŸ˜•

Boss told me that only I am supposed to take her...So, I will be out of office and you can ask  boss directly...and she leaves from there taking Bhuvana who seems to be a confused soul now...

Tasha adds more fuel to Sasha's anger...Ma'm very interesting  strategy of taking new employees on Delhi tour...isnt it? but why boss implemented it without even consulting you?

SHUT UP... again she shouts loudly..

She turns around and shouts at her audience...Is there a dance program going on over here?? All of you get back to work !!!! She screems...

Bhuvana to Geet...Ennadi Nadakudhu inga?? (Kya re...pls tell me what's happening??)

Ellam veliyila poi pesalam...hmm...(Will tell you once we are out of office) 

Both reach reception area and  Geet & Bhuvana meets Pinky ...

Pinky...She's my cousin Bhuvana 
Bhuvana, She's Pinky

Hey...your cousin from Chennai...Hain na??

Bhuvana and Pinky hug each other and say...HI at a time.

Haan yaar...she is the one who was at boss's cabin...She gave me a big surprise and also boss had kept her engaged till she got to see me..

Pinky couldnt believe it... Sach main yaar so kind of Boss

Aadi has been a silent observer till now...Arre Geet...You forgot me?? And made a baby face...

Oh Aadi sir...How will I ever forget you?? I was about to introduce you to her...Aadi Sir, She is my cousin Bhuvana...from Chennai...and she has got engaged and soon to be married and going to settle down in Delhi...

And Bhuvana...Meet Aadi Sir...He is the one who interviewed me...and today, if I am here, Its all because of my friend Pinky and Aadi Sir...

Aadi and Pinky smiles at Geet's sweet gestures...Aadi and Bhuvana Shake hand followed by a HI

Aadi Sir, I am again taking off from now as Bhuvana wants me to be with her for the rest of the day...
Oye Geet...Please dont tell me all this...Even yesterday you took permission from me and you escaped and boss was putting so much pressure on me...

A blush touches her lips thinking all what happened yesterday noon...how her boss visited her thinking she is not keeping well and all what had followed.

Sir..Sir..Please relax...Geet Giggles...I am leaving with Boss's permission...FOR A CHANGE and she giggles...

Has lo Geet...only I know what happens when you leave from here...He will call me to his cabin every single minute enquiring about you...

Geet smiles again and Hmm...one more Point noted by Bhuvana...

In meantime, Maan remembers something important to discuss with Geet...He sees thro blind that Geet and Bhuvana are still at the reception...and he calls Pinky via intercom...

HELLO SIR...

I need to talk to Geet...

SURE SIR...Pinky hands over the call to Geet...and murmers...Sir wants to talk to you.

Geet turns to look at boss's cabin and then takes the call...

Hello Sir...

Woh Geet...can you please come to my cabin...I will just take 2 mins. Have something important to discuss.

Hmm.. Sure sir... and she keeps the phone.

Geet is a bit confused what it could be?? She turns to Bhuvana...Just wait for me I will be back in 2 mins...Pinky...please give her company hmm?? 

Sure Geet...

Now, Aadi speaks up...See...You are still not left and you have been called...πŸ˜ƒ

Sir...Aap bhi na...😳

Bhuvana also teases...Enna di?...Office padi thandaradhukku munnadiye boss unna miss panraro?? πŸ˜‰(What re? Boss Missing you before even we are about to step close to the office Exit gate??)

EEEhh... ☺️Bhuvana...edho oru mukyamana vishayam pola irukku...Rende Nimisham...Poi pesitu varen. (Huh...Bhuvana, guess he has something important to discuss...will meet him and will be back in two minutes)
Bhuvana nods her head while Geet turns to leave towards boss's cabin while Bhuvana takes a lead in chatting with Aadi and Pinky for some time...
Aadi Sir, Whenever Geet Calls me, she keeps praising a lot about you...I am soo very pleased to meet you today.

Pleasure is mine..So, what are you currently doing...I mean, are you studying or working?

Sir..I had completed B. Arch last year...I am working as a junior Architect in an Interior Design Company in Chennai.

Oh wow...interesting...so, you are in the same field like Khurana Constructions...

Hmm..yes, but I am more on Interior Designing...guess you deal with Interior Design companies regularly right?

Yes we do...and I am glad that you are going to settle down in Delhi after marriage...

Oh yes sir..My fiance is working here...

Where is he working?

He is working for a project management company...

Hmm...that's interesting...Hmmm so, looking forward to become a Delhiite Soon??

Bhuvana Blushes...Hmm..

And Pinky, Geet is staying at your place right? She keeps telling me your home is too big ...and in a posh location and so on...

Pinky's face becomes small...but you know na...from today, she is going to stay at Khurana Manscion... I will miss her so much...

Bhuvana has a shock of her life. 

Khurana Manscion?

Haan... Our boss's Grandmother has asked her to stay there in their out house...Geet didnt tell you anything?? 

Bhuvana nods for a no...But I just met her so may be she would inform me once we are out...

Yeah..this was a sudden decision taken yesterday evening. When she has kept her family informed about it, she will surely tell you...

Ooh...Bhuvana is piling up too many things to ask Geet...she is waiting for the time when she is out with Geet...She has so much to talk about each other...

Geet gets into Maan's Cabin...

YES SIR...

What happened? Why youre not left yet??

Sir...I would have left earlier but Sasha Mam cought me when I just completed office tour taking Bhuvana...

What? Sasha??

Yes Sir...she had some doubts which I didn't understand...I clearly told her to check with you on this...

Acha?? What doubts??

I mean, Sasha mam was asking me ... why boss is hiring someone wihtout her (Sasha) knowledge...

WHAT??  What does she mean?? 😲He is really getting confused now...
Exactly sir, Even I was getting confused...and as far as I know, you havent recruited any body... so, what is she talking about?? She is asking so very innocently

really wonder...and sighs...OK..If she needs to know anything, she will meet me...no issues...

Geet smiles within...I really wonder what's going to happen...She looks at her boss for a brief moment...really sorry sir...I didn't intend to play this game but its Sasha who had started this...today, you both confront each other...thank God I am out of office...She now looks up cutely for a brief second...and prays to her god...Bhagawane Maan Boothatha sasha kittendhu Kaapathu illa illa Sashava Maan Boothathu kittendhu Kaapathu...Aiyyoo...Edho Onnu...Aana please kaapathu πŸ€’ (Babaji...Please save  Deer Devil from Sasha...No No.. Save Sasha from Deer Devil...Ohhfoo...you take a call...but please help)

GEET...He calls her and She naps out of her Babaji world instantly...

Actually, I called you back here to check on something...

Yes Sir...

Woh..should I pick you from your home in the evening? You must be carrying a lot of stuff...

She blinks and not able to tell him  a Yes or a no..
Sir..I just have a suitcase and a Airbag...that's it...

Ok...then, I will come to pick you today..

Woh Sir..please dont mistake me...I am not sure about my schedule today...as Bhuvana is here...even I will be meeting her fience in  the evening...So, shall I update you on this later in the evening??

He is really looking forward to pick her up...but yes, its difficult to take a call with her current situation...

Geet...if you want, you can shift to our place tomorrow...

sir...no..I have assured Daadima that I am moving today...and I want to keep it up...

He looks at her in awe...as she keeps up her word given to his Daadi even if its not a promise, but still she respects it...

But Geet...you are meeting your cousin after a long time isnt it? You must be having a lot to talk..

Sir, even a week wont be enough for me and bhuvana when we start talking..she sighs and smiles...and we also talk over mobile frequently...so, please dont worry...I will spend some time with her till evening and will move today itself...

He is still lost looking at her...

SIR...she calls out for him softly and he snaps out of his lost world while still looking at her...

Hmm...OK Geet...Then, shall wait to hear from your side..

Ok sir...I have to leave as Bhuvana is waiting for me...and anything important, please call me...

She was about to open the door but she remembered to tell this...And sir...Please lock your cabin when ever you are out during office hours...

I will do that Geet...but there's nothing important that I keep in my cabin...

Sir...it doesn't mean that anybody can walk into your cabin and that too during your absence...please sir..please take care

Hmm... Maan is nodding his head...how much she thinks after that blank document incidents...

You too Take care and Enjoy your day πŸ˜Š

Hmm... Once again...THANK YOU SIR..There's exchange of smiles...and she leaves...

She bids bye to Pinky and Aadi and takes Bhuvana out of office...Ofcource Maan looks at her thro the blinds till the time she disappears from his vision.😳

Sasha-Tasha:

Sasha is fuming like anything...and Tasha as usual she tries to calm Sasha and invariably ends up fueling the fire.

Sasha...Mera Matlab hain Mam..Please leave it...He is our boss na, even if he decides something like this, we cannot interfere..
Tasha...how can he?? She is taking a long sigh gritting and fuming in anger and continues...I am also a HR in charge here and If not while interviewing, he should at least keep me informed that a new candidate has been appointed...Mujhe tho ek email thak nahin mila...This is really not done and she stamps her feet...😑

She looks at Boss's cabin. Even Aadi was present there...discussing something showing some file... Now all Sasha gets to feel is the illusion that boss is sharing all details with everyone apart from her..

Huh...guess even Aadi knows it...but not me??? Today, I really need to find out what's going on...She is so much fuming that she is not atall thinking straight and she straight away heads to Boss's cabin..

Sasha...Mera Matlab hain ma'm...please think for some time decide what to talk and then go to boss cabin mam...even Tasha behaves little matured during such difficut circumstances and tries to explain Sasha...but Sasha and listening to her Subordinate...No ways... 

Sasha litterally barges into Maan's cabin while Aadi is still present there but she takes it to her advantage...
SASHA...Me and Aadi were in important discussion. You should have knocked the door before coming in...

Oh...Sorry MK but I have something important to discuss as well..she takes her seat and sits in her typical style crossing right leg on top of her left

Maan takes a big sigh and continues...Yes What's it?

She looks at him and then looks at Aadi and continues...

Why are you not involving me in the hiring process? You didnt discuss about this vacancy available..you didnt consult me before shortlisting and interviewing the candidates and you didnt bother to inform me once you have finally zeroed on a candidate...

WHAT??

MK...Aap ne mujhe bataya to hota..main ek se badkar ek candidates ki line laga deti...but you took decisions on your own...why MK?

Aadi is blinking with his mouth wide open...Maan is really confused...like Geet had informed him, there's something seriously wrong with Sasha.

Listen Sasha...can you please explain me in detail?? What are you trying to say?? 

Woh...MK...That girl who walked into your cabin...

He thinks for a while and then recollects...Yes...She's Bhuvana

Yes MK...You have hired her and you didnt even inform me??

Listening to this, Aadi is out with his usual trade mark laugh...Hee..Hee.. Hee..πŸ˜ƒ

Now Maan is really loosing it and controlling his fist to the maximum...Stop it Aadi and Aadi instantly stops...

Ms. Sasha, can you explain me what made you think that I have hired Ms. Bhuvana for a position?

Woh MK...She walks into your cabin, you introduce her to Geet...then Geet shows her PC to her...then Geet takes her for a office tour... 

Maan has been listening to her patiently till the time she completes communicating her creative thinking...

and what's this MK?? You didnt even tell me about your new strategy

What Strategy?

You have decided that hence forth all new employees will get a Delhi tour...

WHAT??? Maan shouts...as he is not able to even join two dots out of what Sasha has been blabbering...

Aadi again couldn't control his excitement...he just said Hee and Maan's one more deadly stare stopped him instantly πŸ˜†

Sasha gets a bit nervous hearing his high tone now...but she is determined to continue as she thinks she is not at fault...Haan MK...see...you have sent Geet and that Girl out of office so that Geet can take her for Delhi touring...

Maan is really loosing it...All he does is he sits down and loosens his tie...and about to drink the glass of water that was kept in front of him but he decided to offer it to Sasha instead...

Sasha...please drink ...

But MK...

I said, drink it...

Sasha takes a sip of it...

Finish the full glass as we need to talk.

Sasha gulps down one full glass of water in one go.

Now...tell me...who told you that she is here for an interview? Did Geet tell you?

She thinks seriously...ofcourse...Geet didn't mention anything...She nods for a NO

Then...what made you think like this Damit?? He again shouts...

But MK...Why did you shake hands with her?? Sasha asks him as if he has to take her permission before shaking hands with anyone... and he stares back at Sasha...

I mean...you shake hands and that too with a girl who newly walks into our office...

So?

And..Geet comes and hugs her...takes her to her cabin and shows her our office...what was that? 

Oh...Dont start again Sasha...What did Geet tell you about it?

Sir..she didnt tell me anything...

Oh...that means, all these were your creative assumptions right??

No MK...

Sasha...you have wasted your full day behind this??

MK...then why Geet do all this for that girl? Why she has taken her out now??

He stands up and shouts...because, Bhuvana is her cousin sister...

Sasha tho maano she had a minor heart attack...

and all I did was being courteous to this girl who has come all the way from Chennai to meet Geet...Is it clear now??

She nods for a YES as she is not able to open her mouth to talk further...

But Sasha...now, I am seriously thinking to hire for a position...in fact its a replacement of one of the position...

Silly sasha has a smile on her face thinking that its going to be Geet's position...πŸ˜›

Oh...please MK...go ahead..I am there to help you...She says with a smirky smile on her face

I am thinking to replace...Chief Architect...
Sasha couldnt believe what she just heard...Her eyes gets wide open in shock ...she stood up instantly as if a current pass thro her...
So, will you help me...???

Sasha rolls her eyes looking here and there...Aadi once again gives a trade mark smile...hee hee..hee...πŸ˜ƒand Sasha give a stare at him and Aadi instantly stops

But MK..
What's wrong with you these days Sasha?? 
MK...Woh..
See...I dont want to argue further on this. What happened is happened till now...Once again if you waste your time in thinking rubbish and on top of that complain to me about it...you know the consequences...Behtar yahi hoga ki tum apni creativity apne designing skills main dhikhao...And you know very well, I hate people who waste their time...So..Get back to work...

She leaves from his cabin without even a courtesy to tell SORRY or even Yes/NO/OK to that matter...infact, she is fuming on Geet now...Oh...So, that was Geet's Cousin...and why boss giving so much importance to her? I must take a class on this on Geet..let her come tomorrow to office.😑
Aadi is still in Maan's cabin...

Sss..iiir...yeh kya tha? Sa...aasha is behaving so weird...
Even I dont know what's happening Aadi...anyways, from today she will get back to her sences  with dose I gave her.
And S...S...Sir...Geet's cousin is such a sweet person...its really so nice of you that you made her feel comfortable till the time Geet walked into your cabin...

Maan remains quite as he himself didn't know why did he feel like calling that girl to his cabin and the brief conversation that they shared and that too mainly about Geet..and a smile touches his face...he takes a file in his hand to hide his smile and show as if he is busy with some project..
Woh haan...I guessed she is too new to Delhi and wanted her to feel comfortable...hmm...

Sir...mazhe ki baat yeh hain ki her cousin has completed B.Arch graduation last year only and currently working for an Interior design entity in Chennai...
Oh really? How come she never took a lead in telling this point to me?
Haan sir...even I came to know about it only when I asked about her education and career...

Hmm..interesting... He thinks within that like Geet even her family doesn't get into such topic or boast themselves till the time they are inquired about it...Till date he has spoken to her dad once (When he accidentally took his call) and he has met Bhuvana today... they are really simple, caring  and must say down to earth...

Ok Aadi...you carry on...

S...Sure...S..s...Sir..

Just then Maan gets a call on his mobile ofcourse with a paculiar ringtone set for his client Manish shah...He takes his mobile and gives his trademark disgusting look specially designed  before taking Manish Shah's call as Maan very well knows what will follow once he takes it...

How he always manages to call me when Geet is not around...HUH πŸ₯±

Hello Maan Darling...Mwah... He again gives one stare to his mobile and continues to talk...
Oh Manishah I mean Manish Shah Ji...How are you?
I am all fine ...I will be in your office in 15 minutes...

Maan rolls his eyes in tention... and jumps out of his seat...what? 

Arre...Maan Darling...We discussed yesterday na? I told you I will be visiting office today ...

Oh actually its my Mistake and he closes his eyes...yesterday immediately finishing talk with Manish, he came to know Geet is left for the day and he went to meet her at her home..and he completely forgot about Manishah's visit today.

But...Geet is not here today...

Oh...Sorry to Say Darling...you should have informed us right? 

Its so true...anyways Maan is no ways prepared to meet him when Geet is not around ... Infact, nowadays he doesnt feel like working when she is not around...but what to do? Its a mistake from his side...he needs to rectify it..

Well...Manishah...I mean Manish Shah Ji...you can meet up with me...
What's the point when Geet is not there...as we have to discuss further on the Business planning

But she is not here today...but Sasha is here...
Oh...Maan Darling...once again you even take her name, we will be forced to cancel this entire project..😑 Manish Shah is really getting Mad angry now...but somehow Maan has learnt to handle him
Oh my Goodness...this Manish Shah.. He hates Sasha to this level...what to do ...forced to talk to him sweetly...
Manishah...I mean Manish Shah Ji... in a low voice and it turned to be less of an effort to calm down Manish😳

Well...It all happened in a hurry and Geet had to leave early today. I assure you she will be  be here tomorrow. So you can meet us at around same time hmm?? Regret for any inconvenience caused...
Maan Darling...Aap ne itna pyaar se kaha tho hum ne maan liya...par ek condition...
Hmm..
No Sasha in the meeting please...🀒
Maan thinks...with her mindset these days, even I consider that its the easiest rule to follow...let Sasha stay out of tomorrow's meeting.
Done...
Mwah...Bye..
Maan gives a disgusting look to his mobile again and says BYE weakly.

BACK to GEET & BHUVANA...

Geet and Bhuvana out of office and they are on a walk...
The first thing ever Bhuvana wanted to know is about Sasha...Geet shares all her funny  encounters with Sasha till date and they have a big laugh...

Andha Sashavandhu kandippa Bosskitta poi idhu pathi pesuva...huh...enna nadakkummo theriyalaiye πŸ˜•(That Sasha will surely go to boss and talk about it...wonder what's going to happen) Geet is a bit worried now...

Adhellam vittu thallu Di (Leave all that now)
Huh...Appada...unna officelendu veliyila kootikittu varadhukulla podhum podhumnu aayiduthu di... (Huh..I am going breathless by the time I get to chase you out of your office)

Geet giggles at her plight...

Unga boss first ok sollitaanga, appuram, unna marupadiyum avanaga cabinkulla kupidranga...hmm...nee mattum enna?? boss leave permission kuduthadhu kappiramum, avanga cabin vittu veliyila varuvenaanu irundhai πŸ˜•(Your boss first gave you permission to leave from office, and then again he calls you back to his cabin saying he has something important to discuss...and you too nothing less, you were not willing to leave his cabin even when he himself agreed that you can take leave for the rest of the day)

Cha..Buvana...nee partha illa...ethana velai irundhudhunu... πŸ˜Š(Chee...Bhuvana...you got to see right...how much work we had)

Hmm...Paarthutu thaan di irundhen πŸ˜›(Yes...I was getting to see)
Both are still walking ...Ippo namma enga polam? (where shall we go now?)

Oru kutti surprise...en kuda nadandhunde vaa ( a small surprise...so keep walking along with me)
Sari...nee Delhi Taniya vandhirukiya?(Have you come all alone to Delhi?)
Illa di...Naan Appa kooda vandhurukken...Avanga Delhila vera oru sondhakaarala parka poirukkar ( No Re...Dad has come along with me...he has gone to meet some relatives here)
Inga Ethana naal iruppai? (How many days you will be here?)
Nalaiku night kalambarendi. Enakum office velai irukku (I am leaving tomorrow evening. Even I have office work)
Hmm...
Appuram...Delhi life pidichurukka? (And...you are liking the Delhi life?)
Hmm...Aamam di...enakku vandhu adhirshtamana edamnu sollalam (Yes...I would say, its a lucky place for me)

Both sisters chit chat and walk at a slow pace and  talk all what had happened 8 months back...

Geetika...
Hmm..
unnoda andha kalyanam mudinju ettu maasam aachu...Nalla velai...nee adhulendhu tappichu vandhadhe periya vishayam... unna innaiku parkumbothu evalavu sandhoshama irukku theriyuma..(Its been 8 months past since your so called marriage..thank god..Its great thing that you escaped from that marriage trap...I am so happy to see you like this today..)
Geet remains quite...and smiles.
Unga Taathakittendhu edhavadhu thagaval unda?? (Any news from your Grandfather?)
Geet nods for a no...Annaiku naaga ellorum oora vittu vandhadhu dhaan...adhukappiram thatha oru tharavai kooda appa kitta pesave illai. (After we all left from that place, Grandpa didnt even call or talk to Dad even for once) She sighs and continues ...Enakku adhu dhaan di romba kashtama irukku...Tatha romba nallavar...andha Shankar kudumbam thaan...(That's what is bothering me now...Grandpa is a very nice person...but that Shankar's family is the one ...) Geet gets back to silence and takes a sigh..

Andha Shankar apparam Julie bathi edhavathu thagaval therinjudha? (Any news about that Shankar or Julie?) 

Endha thagavalum illai...Andha Julie ponnu thaan yen kannu munnadi appadiye nikkara. Avalum ava kai kuzhandaiyum ennanaalo theriyalai(No news... That girl Julie is as if all the time in front of my eyes...Wonder what happened to her and her infant she was carrying)
Shakar velai maarina vishayam thaan appavukku kadaisiya therinja vishayam... Adhu kappiram avan endha velaila irrukan? Enga irrukan? Endha thagavalum illai...(The last information that Dad could accumalate about him is he left his last job...No idea about where is he currently working or currently living...) 
Appavuku orre vishayam thaan theriyum...Thaatha innum andha Shankar Kudumbathumela thaan nambikai vetchurukkanga ( Dad knows only one thing that Grandpa still trusts Shankar's family)
Hmm...Unga taathava eppadi puriyavetkaradhu? (How to make your grandpa understand?)
Ippo ellorukum vedhanai thara vishayam idhu dhaan di ( This is what is bothering all of us Re)
They walk for a while and they reach Simply South restaurant the place where Geet and Maan visited
Bhuvana...this is the small surprise I was reffering to...its a famous south indian restaurant here...Naan inga adikadi varren (I visit here regularly)...
Bhuvana looks around...and likes it...
Both have their seat in an isolated corner so that they can eat and talk for a while...
Inga Masala Dosai romba famous πŸ˜›(This place is very famous for its Masala Dosa)..

The regular waiter (Who had attended to Geet and Maan last time) walks in to take their order. He looks at Geet and wishes her...

Vanakkam Akka...eppadi irukkenga? (Greetings...How are you sister?)
Annachi...I am fine...( I am fine bhaiya)
Ivanga ennoda Chithi Ponnu  Chennailendhu vandhurukkanga (She is my Cousin who has come here from Chennai)
He turns to Bhuvana and tells...Vanakkam Akka  and Bhuvana smiles at him..

Now he turns to Geet ...Akka Unga boss eppadi irukkanga? (Sis..How is your boss?)

Bhuvana's mouth again open with a sweet shock...why this waiter is enquiring about her boss??

Geet gives a brief embarrased look to Bhuvana before speaking to the Waiter...

Avar nalla irukkar (He is fine)

He leaves from there after taking their food orders...

Oh..neeym bossum inga adi kadi varuvengala ? (Oh ho...so, you and your boss visit here regularly?)
Hmm..Aamam... Oru meeting attend pannitu vara vazhila Naan dhaan avara indha restaurantku kootitu vandhen ( Hmm..yes...We went to attend a meeting and when we were on the way, I suggested this restaurant)).
A smile touches her lips thinking their first time here in this restaurant...how innocently he asked for knife and fork...Bhuvana is in all questioning and bulleying mood...now seeing her cute little sister in all smiles...she is even more tempted to pull her legs...
Sari...ethanai vaati vandhurukkenga? (How many times you both have come here? )
Oru vaati... (Once)

Bhuvana gives a look at her

Sari...rendu vaati...Sandhoshama??  (Ok...Twice..Happy now?)
Bhuvana again looks at her...Geet's cheeks going pink and red with all embarrassment with the teasing looks Bhuvana is giving her and now Geet is feeling so shy to look back at her☺️

Rendu vaati thaan vandhurukkom...nambu di.. β˜ΊοΈ (Only Twice we have come here...believe me re ) 
Hmm...Naan ippo edhavadhu sonnena?? (Did I say anything? )with a smirk that actually says it all..
She was about to comment...when she gets a call...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please encourage this new FF writer (Janumkrk). She has started with a new Maneet Story "Wrong Number" and its an interesting story line... and here goes the link..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4921230

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

iam first

He He...Idha thaan edhirpaarthen πŸ˜‰
Vaidhumom thumbnail