Poll
Who made you lauf & enjoyed alot with the performance?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shamrouz
Jiya ..SHATOP🤣
Lali without any doubt...i liked SK kissing laptop..🤣
I really don't no ur name properly Jaya jayee 😆 I don't like killing my friends or other ppl name I started calling every one dear because my son has so many friends a little kids introduced themselves with there name I couldn't able to remember anyone after having a long chat with them so I call even one dear 😆 sorry dear my badOh! Who dew? Which dew?😆
Jokes aside,No one,even MehRya kiss can't compete with the astonishingly desperate and intense kiss scene we saw between shaurya and lappy!
I even made a ship name ' SHATOP' shaurya + laptop = shatop!🤣
😆 I was laughing loud and my daughter started cursing me and scolding me for watching 😆Originally posted by: Shamrouz
Jiya ..SHATOP🤣
Lali without any doubt...i liked SK kissing laptop..🤣
I really don't no ur name properly Jaya jayee 😆 I don't like killing my friends or other ppl name I started calling every one dear because my has so many friends a little kids introduced themselves with there name I couldn't able to remember anyone after having a long chat with them so I call even one dear 😆 sorry dear my bad
But seriously I like Ajay dance and mehak performance truth is they r mind blowing with there act
😆 I was laughing loud and my daughter started cursing me and scolding me for watching 😆