Poll
Who made you lauf & enjoyed alot with the performance?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
@BB : You are Jealous of that laptop! Admit it..You Jealous cookie😛🤣
Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA
The editor and cv needs to be shot they are killing sk for me</font>I only watched coz u tole me to for the lappy scene and what was that🤢🤣<font color="#9900cc">U really just wanted to force me to see Ajay and Mehek dancing isntCaught uuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆
u made ajay evil where did I miss dear don't say in gangster story I won't accept it, in that story Shaurya think about ajay rest of ur FF I saw only goody goody ajay who get beat up by Shaurya so sad of himOriginally posted by: RKDEWAANA
<font color="#990066">Lali di i make ajay good in all my stories nooo i made him evil a few times😆</font><font color="#990066">I like to make it a balance</font><font color="#990066">Now GG posted about how handsome ajay was i have the evidence just go check her post last week or so full on took all his pics of IG and put it here i was blinded by all the ajay in that one post</font><font color="#990066">And she was the one voting to bang ajay and now wants to act all innocent</font><font color="#990066">Unrequited love😆i leave u with my leave Shaurya GG he will use u to do all his science experiements then he will know how to inject mehek with the correct amounts</font><font color="#990066">Shaurya and laptop a true disturbing love story</font><font color="#990066">🤢😆</font>
u made ajay evil where did I miss dear don't say in gangster story I won't accept it, in that story Shaurya think about ajay rest of ur FF I saw only goody goody ajay who get beat up by Shaurya so sad of him
jaye ur trolling Shaurya smooch and praising ajay dance performance 😆 and Anya look like u enjoyed ajay dance like jaye rather than smooch 😆
I only told u to watch the ShaLap kiss scene
But I can see u watched 'Your Ajay's 'dance sequence too! 😆
Caught You there BB... 😛 😈
I am big fan of her FF never missed she can't lie to me or anyone in the forum because most of the ppl r addicted to her stories 😆
Oh! My lying BB...see lali di caught you too 😛 🤣