Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bawaswift

You have written it for the first time... but i tell you ... you have picked up the best lines of the emotions,,, 

The love that Ashe n Nidhi possess ,, it was never easy for them... 
The age gap made them apart.. from Ashu's side first.,, them from Nidhi's family.. 
Its pure,, serene love... but is presented so beautifully in the show... where Nidhi pulled him out from the shell he was living all his life with... 

I love writing abt KTLK n ASHNI... given anything abt it... plzz do keep the flow going... .⭐️👏

Thanks Bhaiya...and I'll try to continue writing as much as possible from my side😃🤗
I hope to get your support in future as well🤗

Related image
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Phenomenal!

Remarkable poetry with Nidhi's love told and craving to know what Ashu has in his mind to say. Very delightful way to see Nidhi so simply following her heart and yearning for his love confessed!
Adorable verse and lovely wordings 👏 Loved the entire mood which is felt with love conveyed!
The context is well interpreted with the wish so pure and powerful. Loved the beauty of the poetry, so pretty and sweet!!!
Thanks Manisha, for this adorable one, very charming and so close to every AshNian!!

👏

Luv ya dearie ❤️ 🤗

Thanks a lot Bhabhi for your motivation and appreciation...I just tried my bit from my side...I hope i could get to read your fine poetry in near future...eagerly waiting for you to pen down something on AshNi...please do it soon Bhabhi🤗

Image result for thanks animated images

Related image
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Image result for ktlk images
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Thank you all for your love and appreciation given to me😃🤗
I can never repay it back to all my friends here🤗