Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great episode didu...Ranveer apologized to baa by falling in her feet...& i love that part ...pls be safe & sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer apology to Baa 
by falling in her feet and you liked that part 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

As usual.. Amazing update dii.. How are you?? How is ur job?? And dii.. I need to know a part in matsh.. Where both ishveer talk to each other in phones and hug each other photo.. Should know the episode no.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya I am doing good
yes job is going somewhat okay but I am getting tired a lot 
In Hindi its Episode 176 you can view it in Voot 
you will have full episode there 

In Tamil its Episode 188

keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 639
Ranveer getting in the stairs and then he came to the corridor and he started to walk in the corridor were as walking itself he thought about the way he behaved yesterday night in the anger to Ishani. He thought about the way Ishani came and held Amba's hand when she fainted and the way he scolded her telling her to back off. The slideshow of Ishani coming to get Raagini and the way she was requesting him to give Raagini to her for changing the diaper and the way he responded with so much anger to Ishani and the words he spoke to her in anger came in front of him. The way Ishani was outside the room when he brought Raagini out of the room after changing her diaper came to his mind were thinking his worst behavior again he felt sorry for his act. Thinking these things itself he walked and came to their room were he entered their room and then he went to the bed and he sat in the bed and rested his back in the head rest and then he took a deep breath. 
Ishani and Nitin were smiling and chatting with each other standing in the entrance of the house were Raagini being in the hands of Nitin was cutely moving her hands in the shoulders of Nitin and smiling to herself. 
Nitin(smiling to Ishani):Anyways Ishani everything is fine at last.
Ishani:Haan Papa finally everything is fine. 
Nitin:Tk then I can go to office now. 
Ishani: okay Papa but did you have your breakfast?
Nitin:Due to family problem I got up early and made myself ready and I came to the house. When I came itself you was questioning Devarsh and I stood in the entrance itself and started to watch how my beti is going to handle the problem. As usual my Beti rocked. 
Ishani(smiling to him):That was because of you only Papa. If you didn't support me in that moment even I would be wondering what the hell is happening in our family without thinking about the solution to this problem.
Nitin(smiling to her):I will always support you and let me have my breakfast in office Canteen. (showing Raagini):Take Raagini with you and fresh her up. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Nitin with a smile):Tk Papa(seeing Raagini):Chalo Baby come to Mama..(She opened her hands to Raagini).
Raagini(seeing Ishani being in Nitin's hands and smiling to Ishani and in a cute tone):Mama(telling it she opened her hands to Ishani).
Ishani took Raagini in her hands and then she held Raagini carefully in her hands were Nitin seeing Ishani with a smile shook his head as leaving were Ishani too smiled to Nitin and shook her head as okay to him were Nitin seeing Raagini and waved bye were cutie pie too smiling with a cuteness waved bye to Nitin.Nitin having a happy smiled turned and started to walk in the outer corridor to go to the car parking to board a car with driver and to leave to office. 
Ishani(as soon as Nitin went seeing Raagini):Shall we go to our room?
Raagini cutely shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani smiling to Raagini and then having Raagini in her hand she started to walk inside the house were she was walking in the hall towards the stairs. 
Ranveer resting his head well in the head rest thought about the way Ishani managed Raagini to be with him yesterday night even though he showed his anger to her. He thought about the way Ishani thought about his family and has sent her brother out of the house. He thought about the way he said her whole family to leave the house in anger yesterday night and he thought about the way Ishani having the house in her name too didn't raise a word against him. He was completely only getting the greatness of Ishani now. 
Ranveer(thinking everything and then he took his head from the head rest and then he took his right hand and he lightly hit his head with his hand and then to himself):Always I am a worst man only. If anger comes I am not at all knowing what I am talking to Ishani. Now don't know how Ishani is going to react? Surely she will be angry only to be frank she should be angry only on a arrogant man like me. Now I need to tell sorry first to Ishani.(telling it to himself and then thinking something):But I feel ashamed to face her after behaving that much worst to her yesterday night. Then how to tell sorry to her?
Telling it he started to think someway to tell sorry to Ishani were he was thinking seeing here and there in the room with thinking face were his eyes casually fell on the lipstick of Ishani in the dressing table were seeing it and then getting a idea he had a light smile in his lips were he immediately got up from the bed and then he walked around the bed and then he went to the dressing table and then he took the lips stick from the dressing table and then he opened the lipstick cap and then he keeping the cap in the dressing table and then he adjusted the lipstick to come out and then he saw the mirror.
Ranveer(keeping the lipstick in the mirror and then telling it to himself he started to write in the mirror with the lipstick):S..O..R..R..Y.(writing it and then he adjusted the lipstick to go inside and then he took the cap from the dressing table and he closed the lipstick and then he kept the lipstick back in the dressing table and then he saw the mirror and the sorry he wrote in the mirror and then to himself):Surely one way or the other Ishani will see the mirror or else for taking something from draw at least she will come to the dressing table by that time surely she will see this sorry.(telling it to himself he walked around the bed again and then he went and sat in the bed well and saw the entrance of the room for Ishani to come).
Ishani walking in the hall and she came to the stairs and she started to get in the stairs having Raagini in her hands were Ishani thought about the way Ranveer talked to Baa yesterday night and the way he asked her to back off when she came and held Amba's hand when she fainted and the way he asked her to leave along with her family If she wants and she thought about the way Ranveer was not ready to give Raagini telling her as Servant's child. Thinking everything that happened yesterday night between her and Ranveer she came to the corridor from the stairs and she started to walk in the corridor. She walked in the corridor and then she came to their room were she came to their room and then she entered their room were as soon as she entered her eyes went to the bed and she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed were Ranveer too who was waiting for Ishani and was seeing the entrance of the room immediately saw Ishani were Ishani saw Ranveer a silent glance were Ranveer too seeing her and unable to face her he lowered his eyes and had a silent face. 
Raagini(seeing they are back to their room and then she showed the washroom with her index finger and seeing Ishani):Mama wo..
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice took her eyes from Ranveer and seeing Raagini showing the washroom and seeing her with a smile):hmm okay let us go there..(telling it she walked to the cupboard and then having Raagini in her one hand and with other hand she opened the cupboard and then she took Raagini's dresses in her hand and then she closed the cupboard with same hand and then she walked to the washroom and she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to make Raagini ready for the day).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani went to the washroom and thinking about Ishani not seeing the mirror and his sorry that he has written in the mirror and then to himself):As she took Raagini to make her ready Ishani didn't see the sorry I have wrote in the mirror after coming out she will surely see it(telling it he again started to wait for Ishani to come out of the washroom).
SERVANT QUARTERS..
Mala and Ramu finished the cleaning of the house after next few more minutes were both Ramu and Mala finally came out of the house having the Broomstick, plastic plate and mop in their hands were Devarsh who standing out of the house with a irked face still. 
Mala(seeing Devarsh):Bhaiya we have cleaned the house and you can use it now. 
Devarsh(hearing it and seeing Mala with a sharp eyes shook his head as okay):Tk..
Mala took shaking her head as okay to Devarsh and then she started to walk were Ramu too followed her were both of them walked in the servants quarters corridor and then they came to corner of the first house and they kept the mop, plastic plate and broom stick there and then they started to move to RV mansion were they came back to RV mansion and they started to see their respective works. 
Devarsh saw the house Ishani has given him with a irked face without entering the house for few minutes were after few minutes he with a anger face held the trolley bag holder in his hand and then he pulled the bag along with him and then he entered the house with a anger face were he entered the house and saw the whole house a glance were the whole house was having only one small bedroom with normal bed and two pillows, a Hall with two wooden Chairs with a wooden tea poi and then a wooden cupboard in the bedroom were standing in one place itself he was able to cover both the rooms as that house was a average size house were he saw the washroom attached with the bedroom. Devarsh took his hand from the trolley bag holder and keeping the trolley bag in the floor and then he walked to the sofa and then he went and sat in the sofa with a irritated face were he saw the whole house again a glance and then he saw up in the ceiling of the house were he saw fans in both the rooms were seeing it and he then with anger face he thought about Ishani telling him out of the house and giving him the servant quarters key in his hand and the way he is in this servants quarters right now were thinking these things he was having a evil, irritated, irked mixed face. 
Ishani(brought Raagini out of the washroom after her fresh bath were cutie pie was lovely in her fresh attire were she was wearing a brown color shirt and white pant were Ishani seeing Raagini):finally My baby is fresh..
Raagini cutely smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to Raagini and walked towards the dressing table to make Raagini's make up were Ranveer who was still sitting in the bed with a silent face seeing Ishani has come out and then he saw Ishani with a side look of whether she is going to see his sorry or not were Ishani brought Raagini to the dressing table and then made Raagini to sit in the dressing stool and then gave a smile to her. 
Ishani:Let Mama comb your hair okay?
Raagini cutely shook her head as okay were Ishani turned to the mirror and then lowered her eyes and took Raagini's comb from her make up kit were as taking the comb she felt something falling in her eyes in the mirror and then she raised her head again and saw the mirror now. She saw the sorry written with the lipstick in the mirror and then she turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer who was seeing Ishani with his side look seeing Ishani seeing him he saw other side and sat silently were Ishani saw Ranveer a silent glance were as she was seeing him Raagini seeing Ishani just holding the comb in her hand and not combing her head being in the stool cutely touched Ishani's hand with her tiny hand. 
Raagini(cutely):Mama..
Ishani hearing Raagini's voice and her touch in her hand took her eyes from Ranveer and saw Raagini were Raagini seeing Ishani seeing her took her hand from Ishani's hand and then with that hand index finger she showed her head to Ishani indicating her to comb her hair were Ishani getting it shook her head as okay to Raagini and then took the comb to Raagini's hair and she started to comb her hair and started to make her make up. 
Kailash woke up from the sofa and then he yawned and then he sat well in the sofa and then he rubbed his eyes with his hands and then he saw for his specs and finding it in the tea poi he took the specs and he wore the specs in his eyes were the vision was clear to him now and Amba who was sitting in the bed resting her head in the head rest was too seen by him. 
Kailash(seeing himself in the sofa and then he thought for a while and got about yesterday night incident and then he thought about Amba fainting and he immediately got up from the sofa and he walked and came to the bed and seeing Amba):Amba..
Amba(who was resting her head in the head rest and thinking about Ishani's decision hearing Kailash calling her saw Kailash):Kailashji Good morning..(she gave a smile to him)
Kailash(seeing Amba smiling with a surprised look): you are okay know Amba?
Amba(with a smile): I am completely alright. Today what Ishani done for our family completely brought me back to normal.
Kailash:What Ishani did?
Amba:you were sleeping well so only we didn't think to wake you up. Ranveer was with me complete night and he was sleeping by sitting next to me when I woke up and he told me the way he behaved to everyone in Ishani's family yesterday night and he asking them to get out of the house and I adviced him that everything was Devarsh's fault and for that he never need to hurt their whole family and Ranveer came to the decision to send Devarsh out of the house but before Ranveer could do it Ishani like she has read Ranveer's mind she herself sent Devarsh to Servant quarters.
Kailash(with a smile):Really?(he sat in the bed facing her).
Amba:Haan even Ishani's family was ready to go out of the house today morning but somehow Ranveer stopped them and everyone went back to their rooms. 
Kailash:Thank god Ishani is doing many things for Ranveer's happiness and our happiness. We at least need to take care of her family know?
Amba:Haan surely we need to respect them and even I should have accepted Ishani long back itself. Ishani is thinking about Ranveer and our happiness Kailashji. She today didn't act as our Bahu she acted as our beti today.For the way Devarsh behaved to me yesterday she gave a good punishment to him today morning. 
Kailash(smiling happily):hmm Ishani is too our beti only know Amba?
Amba:Haan of course
Kailash(smiling to her):Tk everything is fine in home now.Let me go and fresh up myself..
Amba:hmm okay after you let me too take bath and fresh up myself.
Kailash:Arrey today you can take rest know?
Amba:After taking bath I am going to take rest only but I want to take bath then only I will feel fresh. 
Kailash:Tk you can get your bath done after me. 
Amba shook her head as okay to Kailash were Kailash started to walk to the cupboard and he went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard door and then he took his dresses and then he closed the cupboard and went to washroom and closed the washroom to get ready for the day. 
Ishani(finished Raagini's make up and smiling to her):tk my baby is done for the day.Come let Mama take you down and feed your breakfast. 
Raagini(cutely): hmm Kana..(she got up in the stool itself and cutely stood in the stool and opened her hands to Ishani).
Ishani with a smiled took Raagini in her hand and held her close were Ranveer who was seeing Ishani through side view had a silent face were by that time his phone rang being in his kurta pocket were he put his hand inside the kurta and then he took the phone out and then he saw its Rishab's call were he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears.
RV:Hello Rishab..
Rishab:Sir Today by 10.30 you have a meeting scheduled with Client manager and now itself time is 9 o clock to remind you only I called you sir as its important meeting. 
Ishani having Raagini in her hands started to walk towards the entrance of the room were she without seeing Ranveer too walked out of the room were Ranveer though had the conversation in the phone was seeing Ishani leaving the room with a worried face. 
RV(in the phone):Rishab please postpone this meeting. My mother is not feeling well and I wish to be with her today.
Rishab:Oh how is she now sir?
RV:Haan she is doing better now but also I wish to be with her today also. 
Rishab:Sir but we have tight schedule for today and tomorrow as we need to finish certain client's shares processed on time. For that only today your meeting with client manager. After tomorrow your schedule will be normal only sir. At least come for this meeting alone and once meeting is over you can leave today sir. 
RV:hmm okay fine let me come..
Rishab:Okay sir..
Ranveer took the phone from his ears and then he cut the call and he kept the phone in the lamp table and then he got up from the bed and then he standing in the floor. 
Ranver(to himself):I thought to be with Maa today. Okay meeting will be till afternoon only. Let me go and come but before it let me go down and inform Ishani to take care of Maa and then let me come and get ready. 
Telling it to himself he started to walk to the entrance of the room and he came out of the room and he walked in the corridor and then he came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and then he came to the hall were as soon as he came to the hall his eyes saw the dinning table were he saw Ishani sitting in the chair and Raagini sitting in the dinning table facing Ishani and plate of food in front of Ishani were Ishani was taking some potato and was feeding it to Raagini with a smile. Ranveer seeing Ishani and thinking about his behavior to Ishani yesterday night. 
Ranveer(to himself):with some guts I came down to inform about taking care of Maa to Ishani but seeing Ishani again I am not knowing how to talk to her?(he telling it to himself and then shaking his head as okay to himself and then to himself):other than Ishani who can take care of Maa so well. So come on just inform her that you will be leaving to office and tell her to take care of Maa. (telling it to himself and then he walked to the dinning table).
Ishani(feeding the Dosa with Aloo Sabzi to Raagini and smiling to her):Aloo is very tasty to your tongue?
Raagini(swallowing the Dosa with Aloo cutely): hmm Aloo...
Ishani(smiling to her daughter): hmm Mala aunty has done it for you.so nice know?
Raagini cutely shook her head and got the next mouth of Dosa from Ishani were as Ishani was happily feeding her daughter Ranveer came to the dinning table area were he walked and came to Ishani and he stood next to her chair were Ishani who was about to take the next piece of Dosa for Raagini feeling Ranveer near her she raised her head and saw him with a silent face were Ranveer too saw her with a silent face were Ishani after a while saw down the plate and she took the Dosa and then she dipped it in the Aloo Sabzi and showed it to Raagini's mouth. 
Raagini(seeing the Dosa near her mouth and without having it and seeing Ranveer and smiling so well):Papa..
Ranveer(hearing Raagini calling him and seeing her with a smile):My baby is having her breakfast know? Tk have it..
Raagini cutely smiled to Ranveer and then got the Dosa from Ishani's hand were Ishani without seeing Ranveer was again going to take the next piece of Dosa were Ranveer seeing Ishani with a how to start face. 
Ranveer(in a stammering tone): Ish...Ishani..
Ishani without responding to him was continuing feeding to Raagini were this act from Ishani was enough for Ranveer to know that she is angry on him for his behavior. 
Ranveer(in a normal tone): Ishani..
Ishani without turning to him was taking the Dosa from the plate and was feeding it to Raagini. 
Ranveer(getting that Ishani is not ready to talk to him and then seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(chewing the Dosa and seeing Ranveer as soon as he called her and then cutely swallowing the Dosa and smiling to Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(making up himself and in a calm tone):Tell Mama that Papa has got a meeting in office and mostly meeting will be over by afternoon and I will come to home by afternoon. Till I come back tell Mama to take care of Dadi as she is not well. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer is telling to Raagini now and then she thought about the way Ranveer telling her not to touch him and the way he told her that she is the one who is making him weak and thinking to make her smile he is keeping her whole family in the house and the way he said that because of the love he is having on her his family is suffering and the way he told her to leave with her family If she thinks ashamed of living with a servant. She thought about the way Ranveer asked her to back off when she came and touched Amba's hand when Amba fainted and then without seeing Ranveer. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini and in a calm tone):Tell your Papa that Mama accepted his mother as my mother with whole heart on the day I married him.So even If he ask me to back off while I am caring her too I won't back off from taking care of your Dadi. I am always sure that I will take care of your Dadi.
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said to Raagini and thought about the way Ishani came and holding Amba's hand when she fainted and the way he asked her to back off and scolded her telling her family is the reason for Amba to suffer. Thinking it he saw Ishani with a what to tell face were Ishani without seeing him continued to feed Raagini were Raagini cutely was seeing her mother and father face when they were talking to her were she was not getting anything what they talked now and she with a cute puppy face started to eat the breakfast. Ranveer seeing Ishani a glance and then getting that she is angry he walked from there towards the hall were Ishani too feeding Raagini a mouth of Dosa as soon as Ranveer walked from there saw his back with a silent face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...eagerly waiting for next update...
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy ganesh utsav everyone
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
A light hearted episode
Ishani anger is right
Ranveer always pour all his anger on ishani
And blabrer what comes in his mi
Without even care about her feelings
Cutie pie Raghni
πŸ˜›
Take care
Update soon
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very niz update Dr.
Ishani is angry and is justified only. But feeling bad to see ranveer too.. Waiting for their patch up.
Update soon. Keep smiling and take care 😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update πŸ˜³update soon πŸ˜Ž
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi My dear lovely friends, 

Wish you all and your family a HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI with whole heart of happiness. 

Regards
Sakshi
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Read the update. I'm a bit upset that Ishaani is angry. Ranveer understand his guilt.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Thanks for congrats dear
Edited by Neha522 - 6 years ago