Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 638
Ishani having Raagini in her hands saw Raagini with a smile were cutie pie too smiled to Ishani and then lowered her head and lovingly kissed her mother's cheek were Ishani getting the kiss of Raagini having a motherly smile in her lips saw Raagini and giving a cute smile to her daughter and then she took her lips to Raagini's cheek and lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek were cutie pie getting her mother's kiss saw her mother with a lovely cute face were Ranveer seeing both Ishani and Raagini's affection for each other and thinking the way he restricted Ishani from taking Raagini yesterday night he bit felt ashamed of his act of keeping a mother and daughter away from each other. Amba who came down in the stairs came down to the hall and she stood near the stairs. 
Ranveer with a worried face of thinking about restricting Ishani from taking Raagini and then he slowly turned and saw Parekh's family members were they all who were about to go out of the house hearing his voice telling them to stop they all were stopped and they were seeing him with a silent face were Baa was bit having a hurt face too were Ranveer seeing all of them a glance had a feeling worried face of himself. He saw Baa were seeing Baa's face and now he slowly recollected what happened yesterday night were he got the way he behaved to Baa were he got the flashback of the way he spoke to Baa yesterday. 
FLASHBACK
Ranveer(seeing Baa with anger face): Again and Again this Devarsh is calling my family as servants.(he raised his hand and showing his index finger in front of Baa and with anger face):We are not working in your home now mind that. you people are only in my house till today got that. If you people will always treat us as servants only means just get out of my house right now.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer(seeing Baa's face with a guilty face of talking so worst to Baa in anger and then he slowly walked towards Baa and then he went and stood facing Baa and seeing Baa with a silent sorry face and bit bowing his face and in a very low tone):Baa today I am not even fit to face you. (bit raising his head and seeing Baa and then slowly joined his hands and seeing Baa):Please Baa don't go from this house. Without you all there won't be anything in this house. There won't be happiness, smile, love, affection.Please this time forgive me Baa please..(he saw her with a sorry face).
Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face now were she got to know that Ranveer is out of anger now and he has got to know his mistakes. 
Baa(seeing Ranveer and giving a wise smile and then she took her hand from her trolley bag holder and making the trolley bag to be in the floor and then she touched Ranveer's hand that was joining in front of her and then she made Ranveer to put his hands down and seeing him):Nahi Ranveer you don't want to ask for forgiveness to me. Yesterday what you did was right only as a son. If anybody has slapped me and If Harshad was alive he will not leave them that easily. That is what you too did yesterday as a son to your mother. And what you said in anger was too right only often Devarsh is calling your family as servants and he is hurting you all a lot and we people are not able to control Devarsh because he has went out of our hands Ranveer. So let us leave now please don't stop us. If we keep on staying here means one way or the other some problem will be coming for you and your family. So what decision I have took now is right only Ranveer don't stop me. (telling it she held the trolley bag holder and seeing other family members):Let us go..
Telling it Baa started to move from there were Ranveer was bit shocked seeing Baa is strong in her decision were he without knowing what to do as Baa kept her two steps and other too were about to walk he went to Baa and immediately he fell in her feet and then he held her legs well with his hands. Baa seeing Ranveer falling in her feet stopped herself and was not knowing what to react were others too seeing this stopped themselves from walking. 
Ranveer(holding Baa's legs and with a worried face and bit moist eyes):Baa please If you all go out of this house surely we all won't be happy.This whole house will be saddened and only sadness will be in everyone's face. Please Baa please I am really sorry Baa for speaking harshly to you. For that you can even slap me Baa but please don't go out Baa. 
Baa(seeing Ranveer asking sorry to her she with a feeling emotional face she took her hand from the trolley bag holder and then keeping the bag in the floor and then she touched Ranveer's head and then seeing Ranveer):Ranveer utto..
Ranveer(hearing it he immediately got up from the floor and stood facing Baa and with a tears having eyes and at the same time like a small boy excited):you changed your decision know Baa? you will be with us only know?
Baa(seeing Ranveer with a emotional face):Tk If I accept to be in this house means If again this kind of Problem comes means that time surely problem will arise between both the families and then..(before she could complete).
Ranveer(with a confident face wiping his tears well with his hands and seeing Baa):let me tell you Baa If again this kind of Problem arise means I am sure that I will never hurt any of you. Please Baa without knowing what I am behaving yesterday seeing Devarsh slapping Maa I got anger like anything. That is why without knowing what I am talking and without knowing how I am behaving I was hurting you all yesterday night. Please change your decision Baa..
Amba(who was seeing everything standing near the stairs walked and came to them and seeing everyone):Haan please everyone change your decision. 
Baa(seeing Amba and then with a sorry face she joined her hands to Amba):Sorry Amba because of our wrong upbringing only Devarsh has..(before she could complete).
Amba(seeing Baa and held her hand that was joining in front of her and making her drop the hands and seeing her):Baa that is what Ishani gave a right punishment to Devarsh know? So now please forget what happened yesterday night. To make all of us one only Ishani took this decision of Sending Devarsh out of the house but even after this you are all telling you all will leave the house. Let me ask sorry for the way Ranveer behaved to you Baa. In the affection he had on me only he behaved like that you or else you all know about Ranveer know..(before she could tell the next word).
Baa(seeing Amba):Haan Amba we know about Ranveer and we can get why he behaved like that yesterday. 
Amba:Then what Baa please change your decision and all of you go to your room. 
Ranveer(seeing Baa and everyone):Haan please all of you go to the room. 
Baa(seeing both Amba and Ranveer and then seeing Ishani who was standing some distance from them and then seeing Amba and Ranveer again and then giving a light smile to them):Tk..
Ranveer and Amba had a happy smile were Ishani too hearing it from Baa took a deep breath and had a happy smile in her lips were Nitin who was seeing everything standing in the entrance of the house had a happy smile in his lips too. 
Ranveer(seeing Baa):Thank you Baa and I love you always..(telling it he immediately hugged Baa well).
Baa(too with a smile hugged him back): I too love you Dikhra..
Ranveer came out of the hug and saw Baa with a smile were Baa too smiled to him were Ranveer saw everyone and giving a smile to all were now everyone's face was so happily smiling were Laxmi held Parul's hand and had a emotional smile were Parul too smiled back to her were Ranveer seeing all. 
Ranveer:Tk everyone go to your room. 
All of them shook their heads as okay and having their luggage in their hands they started to walk towards the stairs to get back to their room. 
Disha(started to walk towards the stairs pulling the trolley bag with her and in thoughts with a smile):Thank god some how sending this Devarsh out of the house Ishani saved us from going out of the house. Luxury life will be continued for me(she had a happy smile in her lips).
Chaitali(too walking towards the stairs having her bag in her hand and in thoughts): Somehow we all escaped and we are inside the house again but Devarsh went outside. Why this Ishani need to react this much and all. She made my son to be in servant quarters. Don't know what he is going to do there here after?There won't be any comfort there for him. Don't know how my son is going to adjust?(thinking it she walked to the stairs to go to her room).
SERVANT'S QUARTERS..
Mala and Ramu reached the servant quarters were Devarsh too pulling his trolley bag with him and coming behind both Mala and Ramu and they three came to the last house of the servant quarters were Mala and Ramu stood in front of the house and Devarsh stood behind them and he took his hand from the trolley bag holder and then he kept the trolley bag in the floor and then he held the key of the house with a anger face. 
Mala(seeing Ramu):Bhaiya near the first house corner there are plastic plate, broomstick and cleaning Mop please bring that let me open the door and keep. 
Ramu:Tk ..(telling it he started to move to bring the cleaning equipements Mala told him).
Mala(as soon as Ramu moved from there she turned and saw Devarsh standing behind her): Bhaiya..
Devarsh(hearing Mala's voice who was in his anger face saw Mala and then with a silent irked face):What?
Mala:Give the house key let me open the house..
Devarsh hearing it from Mala and then seeing her a awkward look and then he took his hand to Mala and then he gave the key in his hand to Mala were mala got the key from Devarsh and then she started to unlock the lock that was hanging in the door of the last house of servant quarters. Mala unlocked the lock and took the lock and key in her hand and then she opened the door of the house were as she opened Ramu too came back to that place were he was having plastic plate, broom stick and clearing Mop in his hands were Mala seeing him. 
Mala(seeing Ramu):Bhaiya bucket and water we can get it from the bathroom in this house so come inside let us start to clean the house. 
Ramu:Haan tk..
Telling it Ramu entered the house were Mala who was about to enter the house thinking something and turned and seeing Devarsh. 
Mala:Bhaiya..
Devarsh(seeing her a irked face):haan 
Mala:Till we clean you be outside itself because as this house was unused for long the dust will be heavy and that will cause you to cough so wait here after cleaning let me tell you and you can get inside the house. 
Devarsh(seeing Mala and not liking face shook his head as okay to her): hmm tk..
Mala too entered the house as soon as Devarsh said okay to her were both Ramu and Mala now started to clean the house in the servant quarters for Devarsh. 
RV MANSION..
All Parekh's family retired to their rooms were Amba, Ranveer and Ishani saw that everyone went back to their room had a happy smile were Ishani seeing Amba and then went to Amba having Raagini in her hands and seeing Amba. 
Ishani:Maa how are you now?Are you feeling better?
Amba(seeing Ishani with a smile):Haan Ishani I am feeling better.
Ishani:Tk Maa you go to your room and please take rest what ever you want please call me let me bring what you want. 
Amba(with a smile):Tk and Ishani sorry for the inconvience caused to your family because of me. 
Ishani(seeing Amba):Maa nothing was because of you, everything was because of Devarsh only. 
Amba(with a smile):Today morning Ranveer told me everything that happened in the night and I too adviced him that he should not punish the whole family for Devarsh's wrong and he too was ready to send Devarsh alone out of the house but before he could do it you itself did it.
Ishani(seeing Amba):Maa its my duty as a wife and daughter in law, only that duty I did Maa. 
Amba(caressing Ishani's cheek):I am happy Ishani to have you in our life. 
Ishani:I am too happy to have you in my life Maa. (she smiled to Amba and then in a caring tone):Tk Maa go and take rest in your room. 
Amba:Tk let me go and (seeing Ranveer who was standing with a silent face leaving some distance):Ranveer you too go to your room and fresh up first. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba shook his head as yes):Tk Maa..
Amba giving a smile to Ranveer and Ishani and then she started to walk towards the stairs and she started to get in the stairs slowly to go to her room. 
Ranveer as soon as Amba started to walk turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing Raagini and then Raagini was cutely moving her hands here and there cutely in the happiness of being with her mother were Ishani carefully holding Raagini and casually her eyes went to the entrance of the house were she saw Nitin standing there with a smile in his lips were Ishani seeing him with a happy smile. 
Ishani:Papa(telling it she without seeing Ranveer she started to walk towards Nitin).
Ranveer hearing Ishani calling Papa and he too turned to the direction Ishani was walking and he saw Nitin in the entrance of the house and then he took a deep breath. 
Ranveer(in thoughts): I want to talk to Ishani but she is going to talk to her father. (seeing the entrance now were now Ishani was standing facing Nitin and then in thoughts):Let her talk to her father now,she will come to our room only know?Then let me talk to her..(thinking it he started to walk to towards the stairs were he went to the stairs and he started to get in the stairs to go to his room).
Ishani(seeing Nitin with a smile):Papa somehow all got back together. 
Nitin(with a smile):Everything was because of you only. you took the right decision and because of that now family members are together. I am proud of you and I know that surely my daughter will win and as I thought you won. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin with a smile): Everything was because of the confidence you gave me Papa. Without you this won't be possible from my side. Somehow thinking I thought that sending Devarsh out of the house is the only solution to this problem. 
Nitin:hmm you did it right.(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani too smiled back to him were Raagini cutely being in the hands of Ishani and showing her hands to Nitin and cutely.
Raagini:Nanu..
Nitin(seeing Raagini with a cute smile):Oh my Raagini wants to come to her Nanu?
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Nitin having a smile in his face he took Raagini in his hands and then he held Raagini well with him and gave a smile to Raagini and Raagini too smiled back to him were seeing both of them Ishani smiled. 
Ishani(smiling seeing both Raagini and Nitin and then seeing Nitin):Papa you told me that you thought that I will solve the problem. You really had confident in me?
Nitin(seeing Ishani with a smile):If I didn't have confident in you even I too would have had a trolley bag in my hand to leave the house know?Do I have any trolley bag in my hand?.
Ishani(seeing Nitin well and seeing him):Nahi..
Nitin:That is the confident that I had on you. I was sure that you will protect everyone in this house and you did it. 
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you Papa and I love you so much..
Nitin(smiling): I too love you beta..
Ishani smiled happily to Nitin were now she never know that taking the Decision of sending Devarsh out of the house and that too executing that decision of sending Devarsh out of the house by herself is going to hurt her so much in the future. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm...
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mind blowing update loved it a lot ðŸ˜³
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi

nice episode...im happy that ranveer persuaded the family to stay back...  im really waiting for the convo between our ISHVEER now...Dont know what that devarsh would do to ishani...hopefully ISHVEER should not seperate and no misunderstading between them...

waiting for ur nxt post

take care
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy Dr. Finally very nz update loved it
Now waiting for ishveer convo...
Update soon and take care 😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ranveer regrets insulting Baa. Happy that he allowed Ishaani's family to stay.
Now Baa and Ranveer have made up.😃😃
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update
Waiting for the next.😛😛😛
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
So nice update.
Now I am waiting for Ishveer conversation and reconciliation.

ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After long time i read it nice update
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great episode didu...Ranveer apologized to baa by falling in her feet...& i love that part ...pls be safe & sound