Ishra ss-kaun mera..mera kya tu laage#3,pt 22 on pg 125 updt on Aug 22 - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update
Continue soon
Waiting for next update
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part 17

Awesome update
It Was more of a family moment
Loved how Bhallas have accepted her
Raman met Suddu
Guess kiya tha maine
Ishita called him 
Itne hesitation k baad
And they couldn't talk properly
Waiting to see Ruman bonding
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 19
It amazing fantastic.
I sacred i hope ruman will be safe. Because of
Any bad thing happens to ruhi bcoz of raman ishita won't spare him.
Seriously i m sacred i hope they reach home safely.
What will ishita do when she comes to know ruman relationship.
God please save raman.
Y raman not allow kaki ji with him.
If she is with ruhi then i wont fear.
It is fabulous. I love it I love it.
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Teaser.
Iyer is too much
I just want to struggle his neck. Now what ishu do
SweetuDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update..
Update..
Update..
Update..
Update..

Update today plz..

Waiting to knw ishu's reaction after knwng ruman bonding..
Ishraru moments plz..
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pls update 
250likes 
Teaser 210likes 

Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls 
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz di update next part plz plz plz...
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser di.Update soon.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note-before updating this part, I want to thank all my lovely readers for giving me 250 likes in last update and 210 likes in teaser. That's really sweet of u all.hope u all continue to shower ur love on this story like this. Here is the next update ,enjoy. 

PART 20

Soon ruman reached to bhalla house, Raman picked ruhi in his arms and took her inside and called his mother. 

Raman -maa, dekho kaun aaya hai. 

Toshiji came out of the kitchen wiping her hands and said-arey mera bachcha aa gaya, I was waiting for u since long. Kahan reh gayi thi gudiya. She said forwarding her hand to take her while Ruhi looked at Raman all confused. 

Raman looked at Ruhi and said-dadi. 

Ruhi-luhi ki dadi?? 

Toshiji nodded and said-haan Raja, ruhi ki dadi, aaja dadi paas.

Ruhi looked at Raman for permission, he nodded smiling. Ruhi looked at toshiji, she called ruhi to herself again. Ruhi nodded and went happily to toshiji. Toshiji hugged ruhi tight and said to Raman -yeh kitni pyaari hai naa, ekdum ishita puttar jaisi. She said making Raman realise that he didn't call ishita since morning. 

Raman put his hand on his mouth and said-omg, I didn't call her since morning. Ab toh ishita zarur mujhe maar dalegi. Shit, he thought and said to toshiji -maa, Aap Ruhi ko dekho,i just come. He said going upstairs. 

Toshiji-kahan jaa raha hai puttar. She asked holding Ruhi firmly. 

Raman -bas abhi aaya ,maa.he said and ran to his room. Toshiji hold Ruhi and said-papa toh gaye, ab dadi ruhi baat karenge, aur kheli kheli bhi, OK. 

Ruhi nodded and Toshiji took Ruhi to her room. 

Raman sat on his bed and took out his phone. He prayed to matarani to save him and then called ishita. 

Ishita was sitting keeping her hand on her head trying hard to concentrate on her work but everytime her mind was going on Raman making her angry. She was busy in her thoughts when her phone rang. She ignored it first time but when it started ringing continuously, she looked at the dialer. She got happy seeing his number but next second she got angry. 

Ishita-its over twelve, now he get time for me. I am not going to talk to him. Go and do his work. She said and start working again. Raman tried her number many times but she didn't responded.at last he thought to tell toshiji to call her, as ishita can never deny toshiji. Thinking so he went down and saw toshiji sitting with ruhi in the hall amidst of many toys, she was wearing a new frock and her hair was tied in two high pony. She was happily clapping seeing the big train sitting in toshiji's lap.

Raman smiled and went downstairs  and said picking Ruhi in his arms-arey itna sundar kapda aur itne saare khilone kaun laaya ruhi ke liye. He asked and pecked her cheek. 

Ruhi showed towards toshiji and said -dadi, dadi laayi luhi ke liye. She said smiling. 

Raman -ruhi ko pasand aaya sab.

Ruhi nodded in yes. 

Raman -aapne dadi ko kissie diya. Ruhi nodded again. Raman pecked her temple and said-very good girl. Ruhi bachcha khana khayega. 

Ruhi nodded in no and said-soyi kalega luhi bachcha. She said settling her head on Raman's shoulder. 

Raman -ok chalo papa neeni karayenge. He said to ruhi and then turned to toshiji and said -maa, can u please call ishita and tell her to come here. I am trying her number but she is not picking my phone, I know she is angry coz I didn't called her. Aap please call karke bula lo naa. 

Toshiji -ok I will call her, u go and make ruhi sleep. 

Raman -ok maa, love u. He said and went upstairs to make ruhi sleep in his room. 

On the other side, ishita got angry on herself for not picking his phone. 

Ishita -aur bhaav maro, now he is not even calling u. Maze Karo ab. She said angrily and start doing her work when her phone rang again, she look at it excitedly but got disappointed seeing her father's number. She didn't picked his phone and start to work. 

Ishita was trying to be busy in work while her phone was ringing again and again. At first she tried to ignore it seeing her father's number but at last she had to pick it. 

She picked the phone in anger and said-why u r calling me, can't u understand I am busy. Kaam kar rahi hoon, aapki tarah free nahi hoon. 

Appa-haan tum hamesha mujh par hi chilao,apni iss kaki ko kuch mat bolo. 

Ishita-kya hua kaki maa ko. 

Appa-ask ur kaki maa, what she did with our Ruhi, woh Ruhi ke bina ghar aayi hai,aur puchne par bata bhi nahi rahi ki kya kiya usne hamari ruhi ke saath, aur Karo vishwas ek naukar par. He said taunting her. 

Ishita-stop talking rubbish and give phone to kaki maa. 

Appa-haan baat Karo Isse. He said and give phone to kaki ji. Ishita heard her sobbing. 

Ishita-kaki maa,stop crying I trust u for my baby. Aap kyun ro rahe ho. Aap bata kyun nahi rahe Kahan hai Ruhi. 

Kaki ji -I Am sorry ishita, I thought I have this much right on ruhi, so I have her to him. 

Ishita -kisse de diya aapne ruhi, kaki maa. 

Kaki ji -uske papa ko. She said making ishita shocked. 

Ishita-kisse,kisse de diya aapne ruhi. She said while her heart skip a beat thinking Ruhi is with subbu. 

Kaki ji sobbed meekly and said -raman ko, he wanted to take her home. 

Ishita heard this and next second she realised where Raman is since morning and why he didn't called her even once. 

Ishita sighed in relief and asked meekly-ita OK kaki maa, Aap unko phone dijiye ,the one who was screaming on u. 

Kaki ji nodded and gave the phone to appa. 

Appa -hello. 

Ishita-khabardaar joh dobara kaki maa ko naukar kaha. She is my family and I will not tolerate anyone bad mouthing about her. Ruhi unki granddaughter hai and she has full right on her. So u stop pretending that u r our well wisher and stay away from my family. Warna aapke bete ki tarah I too have to show u the door. She said and slammed the phone. 

Ishita -appa ko toh aisa keh diya maine but kaki maa shouldn't have send ruhi to raman or at least asked me once before doing this. Kya zarurat hai kisi par itna vishwas karne ki. I know Raman and his family is very good but zaruri nahi joh koi jaisa dikhta ho wahin ho. I don't want to, but what if they had any hidden motive behind all this. Waise woh log dikhte toh achche bhale log hai but really I can't trust anyone. Everyone pretend to be good before and later show their true colours. She was lost in thinking when she receive call from Toshiji. For a second, she got scared thinking why she is calling but later thought may be she just want to inform about Ruhi. 

Ishita picked the phone and said -hello, namaste aunty ji. 

Toshiji -namaste puttar ji, how r u. 

Ishita-i am good aunty ji. Aap kaisi hai. 

Toshiji -I am good, r u free today. Agar ho toh ghar aa jao naa puttar. 

Ishita -aaj, kyun aunty ji. 

Toshiji -bas aise hi, aa jaa naa puttar. Ek surprise hai tere liye. 

Ishita knows her surprise well, so she said -ok aunty I will come after completing my work. 

Toshiji -how much time it will take. 

Ishita -i will be there in an hour. 

Toshiji -jaldi aa puttar, I will be waiting. She said and hung the call. She went to check ruman.raman was patting Ruhi continuously to make her sleep but ruhi was keep on askig something or other .toshiji found it too cute and recorded their whole convo and action. Finally after ten minutes raman could finally make ruhi sleep, that too when he himself slept next to her. Ruhi was sleeping over raman, and both were patting each other slowly in sleep. Soon both slept cuddled in each other. 

Toshiji smiled and said-let me send this video to ishita. Woh kitni khush ho jayegi. She thought and was about to send the video but stopped thinking their surprise will spoiled if she send the video. So she stop and get engrossed in her work. 

After an hour or so, ishita entered bhalla house with slow steps only to see toshiji sitting and instructing work to helps. She saw ishita and walked to her. Ishita bend and touched toshiji's feet. Toshiji pecked her forehead and blessed her. 

Ishita -aapne bulaya tha aunty ji. 

Toshiji -yes I wanted to show u something, come with me. She said and took ishita to raman's room. They entered and saw raman sitting near Ruhi. Raman was working on his laptop while Ruhi was still sleeping. 

Seeing Ruhi sleeping so peacefully ishita smiled and walked to her. She sat on her knees and pecked ruhi's cheek. 

Ishita -mumma missed u bachcha. She said caressing ruhi's hair when Raman asked -sirf ruhi ko miss kiya, Ruhi ke papa ko nahi. 

Ishita raises her head and saw raman looking at her with cute baby face. Toshiji went leaving ishra their to complete her work. 

Raman got up and walked to ishita and asked again -haan bolo, u only missed ruhi not me. 

Ishita-raman, u should have asked once before bringing ruhi here. 

Raman -kyun, I am her father, I have right on her,she is my daughter. 

Ishita -raman ,Maine ab tak aapko apni zindagi mein aane ki izzajat nahi di hai. She said looking down to whike raman pulled her to him and said-toh de do izzajat. 

Ishita turned other side and said -raman please ,don't interfere in my life like this.

Raman pulled her more into himself and said -kyun, tumhe darr hai that u will give urself to me. Yahin baat hai naa ishita, that u r falling in love with me, tum khud ko rok nahi paa rahi naa mujhse pyaar karne se. He said and kissed her shoulder making her weak in her knees. He was back hugging her and was holding her waist firmly not letting her go. 

Ishita -raman,let me go. 

Raman -aur agar nahi jaane diya toh. Kyun ishita why u r doing this to me. I know u love me then why u r being so adamant. Ruhi ko dekho how easily she accepted me as her papa, tum kyun nahi maan rahi. He was saying and touching her softly making her breath go up and down. 

Raman smiled seeing his effect on her and said-i can see my effect on u. Maan jao naa, he was saying caressing her arms ,that's when he touched her burnt area, ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch and all she could remember subbu forcing her and  then burning her. Her body got stiff in a nano second and she opened her eyes in a jiffy  and pushed raman. 

Ishita -samajh mein nahi aata, keh rahi hoon naa mat chooyo.still u r touching me making me uncomfortable. Samajh nahi aata, dur raho mujhse aur meri beti se. Saare mard Ek jaise hote hai, all they want is a woman's body. Sirf Ek body nahi hoon main, I have a life also. Mere paas aane ke liye meri bachchi ko raasta mat banao. I can never be urs, ghatiya insaan saare, she was go on saying with realising what she is saying when Raman hold her angrily and said-kya bakwaas kar rahi ho, kya bakk rahi ho. He said and shaked ishita vigorously. 

Raman -tumne kya kaha, I am behind u coz I want to bed u. Chee ishita, Itni ghatiya soch rakhti ho tum. U think I want u just in my bed. I wanted u in my life aur ruhi koi raasta nahi hai tum tak pahunchane ki, she is my daughter. Sirf bol nahi raha, maanta bhi hoon. But u hurt me alot today ishita. Tumne mujhe bahut dukh diya. Ab main tumhare peeche kabhi nahi aaunga.ab tumhe aana hoga mere paas. He said with moist eyes making ishita realise what blunder she has done. 

Ishita -raman ,Raman, I didn't mean to say this, she was saying when Raman said-bas ishita, I don't need ur explanation. I knew well tumhara kya matlab tha,main ghatiya insaan. I want u on bed. I want to rape u.i am dangerous for u and ur daughter, Yahin matlab tha naa tumhara. OK then I am sorry that I brought ur baby here. U can leave taking her. 

Ishita -raman suno toh, she said only to hear from him -leave ishita iyer. Leave from here. 

Ishita nodded and went to Ruhi. She picked ruhi in her arms and went out sobbing silently. Toshiji saw her going and tried to stop her but ishita didn't listen to her. 

Toshiji went to check Raman and was shocked to see the room in complete mess. He has thrown each and everything in anger. Toshiji don't understand what happened and went to raman. She asked what happened to which he just hug toshiji and cried bitterly. 

On the other hand, ishita reached her house, placed ruhi on the bed and cried bitterly. Kaki ji too came running seeing ishita's dishevelled self. 

Kaki ji saw ishita crying and hugged her tight asking -kya hua ishita, kya hua beta. 

Ishita -i ruined everything kaki maa, Maine sab kuch bigaad diya. She said and cried. 

Kaki ji -kya hua bata mujhe. 

Ishita told everything to kaki ji. 

Kaki ji -yeh tune bahut galat kiya beta, Raman ko kitni bura lagaa hoga. Woh bahut achcha hai, aam logon jaisa nahi nahi. He really want u and ruhi in his life. Tujhe pata hai, how happy Ruhi was with him. 

Ishita looked at kaki ji and said-sach mein Ruhi khush thi, Wasnt she scared. 

Kaki ji nodded in no and said -no, she wasn't scared, infact she was very happy getting her father. She was cuddled into him, jaise hamesha se raman ki hi godh dhoondh rahi thi. he is very good, he truly loves u and ruhi. Kisi majburi se yaa kisi motive se nahi, he truly loves u. Itna insecure hona achchi baat nahi hai ishita, I think u should have given him a chance. Iss tarah uska dil nahi todna chahiye tha tumhe. She said caressing ishita's back. 

Ishita -i know kaki maa Maine bahut galat kiya Raman ke saath. Kisi aur ki galti ki saza unhe de di. I doubted him, accused him aur ab woh mujhse bahut naraaz hai, main kaise manaun unko. Kya woh mujhe chod kar chale jayenge. Nahi jayenge naa, Aap please baat Karo naa raman se, kaho ki ishita sorry hai. Please don't be angry on me. She was saying and crying. 

Kaki ji felt bad seeing her condition and said-abhi woh bahut gusse mein hai, abhi nahi but after few hours, I will surely talk to him. Tu ro mat, I will make him understand that it's not ur fault but ur past, that u r not able to trust anyone. Main samjhaungi usse, but tujhe bhi samjhaungi ishita, ki apne past ko peeche chod aur aage badh, mujhe pata hai tune bahut dhokhe khaaye hai par zindagi har kisi ko dobara mauka nahi deti. Par tumhe mil raha hai yeh mauka, isse jaane mat de. Ruhi ne raman ko papa maan liya hai, tu bhi usse apna bana le beta.she said caressing ishita's hair. 

Ishita look at her and said crying-main sab kuch kar lungi, khud ko bhi mauka dungi aur raman ko bhi. Just tell me to forgive me once. She said and hugged kaki ji again. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-225+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.