Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

devarsh did very bad to amba. ranveer can't be blamed.but he should not have been rude to others.sad that they all decided to leave for ishveer peaceful life.but good that ishani stopped them.ishani is right.they should solve the problem. but ranveer is not understanding it.ishani nitin scene was emotional. loved it

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Devarsh was very bad to amba and Ranveer too can't be blamed 
completely 
may be he should not be rude to others but in anger he was rude to others
yes now everyone in Parekh's decided to leave for Ishveer peaceful ife
somehow Ishani stopped them for now 
yes surely Ishani is right here they should solve the problem 
but Ranveer is not understanding it right now 
glad you liked Nitin and Ishani's scene 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Sakshi, I'm really very sorry for my late response. I read the episode yesterday but due to bad Internet connection I wasn't able to post my feedback. Now everything is OK with Internet access.
Very nice update as always.😛😆

Hi anaptiras
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
happy that you read the episode 
happy that your internet access is okay now 
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Oh no, Devarsh slapped Amba in drunken state. She even lost her consciousness. How could he do this? He called her a servant. Ranveer bit him heavily. He deserves it. Now Ranveer asked Parekh's family to leave his mansion. Poor Ishaani. She doesn't know whom to support. Raagini's birthday is also spoilt now. The only chance for Ishaani is to convince Ranveer of changing his decision.
Very interesting turn of events.
Update the next episode soon.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
Devarsh slapped Amba in drunken state and she too lost her consciousness 
that stupid should have not done this he even called her as servant 
Ranveer to beat him heavily and surely Devarsh deserves it 
Ranveer has told to Parekh's to leave his mansion 
surely Ishani is poor here she is not knowing whom to support
and Raagini's birthday too was spoiled 
wish that Ishani change Ranveer's mind about his decision 
glad you liked the turn of teh events now 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Oh,  such a cool episode.
Romantic plans of Ishveer have failed. Devarsh, this ass, is to blame for that.😊
Update soon.😉😃

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes Ishveer romantic plan was failed 
everything is because of this Devarsh only 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Such an accident during Raagini's birthday celebration. Like emotional scene of Ishaani and Nitin.
Update soon.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
yes such a accident during Raagini's birthday celebration 
glad you liked the emotional scene of Ishani and Nitin 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 634
As soon as Doctor got up from the bed with his medical kit Ranveer too got up from the bed immediately on the other side and then he put his hand inside the Kurta Pocket and then he took the purse out and then he took some currency notes and then he showed it to the doctor.
Ranveer:Your fees doctor..
Doctor(got the money from Ranveer and then putting the money in his shirt pocket and then saw Ranveer and gave a light smile to him):Don't worry Mr.RV your mother will be completely okay in the morning.
Ranveer:(putting the purse in his kurta pocket and then seeing the doctor):Okay Doctor..
Doctor:Don't give stress to her make her feel relaxed once she wakes up. Even If she wake up by night also give her something to eat and take care of her. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to the doctor):Okay doctor..
Doctor giving a okay head shake to Ranveer having the medical kit in his hand he started to walk towards the entrance of the room were he came out of Amba's room and he started to walk in the corridor. 
Sharman and Manas carefully brought Devarsh to his room and then they laid Devarsh in the bed and then both Sharman and Manas stood well and saw each other a glance and then they both started to walk towards the entrance of the room and they came out of Devarsh's room were Sharman and Manas saw Chaitali standing with the first aid box in her hands in front of Devarsh's room were Sharman seeing Chaitali with the first aid box got anger face now.
Sharman(seeing Chaitali):For Devarsh you are going to do First aid Maa?Do you think so he deserve these aid from you?
Chaitali(seeing Sharman with a silent face):Sharman all the child are equal to their mother. Devarsh can be wrong but he is too my son only know?When he is injured its my duty to take care of him. He is wrong I admit it but he is shedding blood seeing it how can I be calm?
Sharman(giving a impossible head shake):Do what ever you want Maa...
Telling it Sharman started to walk from there were Manas too started to walk along with Sharman were as they both were walking in the corridor and they came near Manas room were before Manas could enter his room Pratik came out of his room were Pratik as soon as seeing Manas and Sharman he stopped were both  Sharman and Manas too seeing Pratik opposite to them they stopped. 
Pratik(seeing Manas): I came to leave Krish and now Krish is with Disha Manas..
Manas(seeing Pratik): hmm okay Pratik..
Pratik giving a okay head shake to Manas and he crossed them and he started to walk in the corridor towards his room. 
Manas(seeing Sharman):Let me go to my room Sharman..
Sharman:hmm okay..
Manas walked to his room and he entered his room were Sharman with a thinking face thinking about the things happened he walked towards his room. 
Chaitali entered Devarsh room and then she saw Devarsh having blood wounds in his face and hands were she went to the bed and sat next to Devarsh and then she kept the first aid box in the bed and she opened the first aid box and then she started to clean the blood in the wounds with the cotton were cleaning the wounds..
Chaitali(seeing Devarsh by cleaning his wound with the cotton): They are servant only but by telling it you got heavy beating from that Servant Ranveer. Now they are asking us to go out of the house.Don't know how we are going to live without this luxury?(telling these things she was doing the first aid of Devarsh as Devarsh was sleeping well in the bed).
Doctor walked in the corridor and he got down in the stairs and then he came to the hall and he started to walk in the hall towards the entrance of the house to go out. 
Ishani still standing with Nitin in the outside corridor of the house was having a thinking face of what to do.
Nitin(seeing Ishani's thinking face): Ishani right now I want my daughter to stay confident. If you be confident I am sure this problem will get solved very well. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin and wiping her tears well in the face and seeing Nitin): I don't know what I can do in this matter but I will try my best to solve this problem Papa. 
Nitin(giving a smile):That is my Ishani. Try your best and think well and decide what you are going to do to solve this problem. 
Ishani(gave a okay head shake):If you are with me I will fight against the problem with full confident papa. 
Nitin:I am always with you Ishani. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to Nitin were by that time Doctor came out of the house were both Ishani and Nitin saw the doctor were Ishani seeing the doctor.
Ishani(seeing the doctor):Doctor...
Doctor(who was going to walk in the corridor to go to his car hearing Ishani's voice he turned and saw her and he gave a gentle smile to her and he walked two steps and went and stood near Ishani):You are RV's wife know?
Ishani:Haan Doctor I am RV's wife. How is Maa's health now?
Doctor(giving a gentle smile):Due to sudden shock she has fainted but I have given a injection to her she will be okay by tomorrow morning.
Ishani(took a deep breath hearing about Amba's health and giving a light smile to the doctor):Okay Doctor thank you..
Doctor:Okay..(telling it he started to walk in the corridor were he got down from the corridor and got in his car and then in the next few minutes he drove his car in the pathway of RV mansion and his car vanished from both Ishani and Nitin's sight).
Ishani(seeing Nitin):Thank god Maa's okay. I was worried for Maa so much.
Nitin:Ambaji will be fine Ishani.you think well and act smart Ishani. I know its important to safeguard your family but at the same time I never want you to lose Ranveer's family in the process of safeguarding your family. 
Ishani(hearing it shook her head as yes):I will safeguard both the family Papa. Let me do my best. 
Nitin:hmm okay now go and see Ranveer and then try to talk to Ranveer If he seems to be cool now. 
Ishani:Tk Papa let me..
Nitin:If you need any help call me..
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Nitin): hmm okay Papa..
Nitin touched Ishani's head with his hand inner part and caressed her head softly and then giving a light smile to her and then he took his hand from her head and he started to walk from there towards Servant quarters to leave to his house. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba's face with a worried face for few minutes and then making up himself and saw around him were he saw Kailash, Laxmi having Raagini in her hand, Laxmi's husband, Mala, parul around the bed and seeing everyone):All of you go to your room and take rest. Let me be with Maa whole night. Let me and Baba take care of Maa. 
Laxmi(seeing Ranveer): Let me be with Moti Behan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Its okay Maasi I and Baba are with Maa know? let us take care of her. you give Raagini to me and go to your room and take rest..
Laxmi(with a silent face shook her head as yes):Tk Ranveer(she came around the bed and then she came to Ranveer and showed Raagini to him).
Ranveer got Raagini from Laxmi's hands and he held Raagini well in his hands were Raagini was only having a silent face were she was not getting what was going around her were she was cutely holding Ranveer's shoulders now with her hands. 
Ranveer(seeing Parul and Mala too):Mala and Parul you too can go..
Both Parul and Mala shook their heads as okay to Ranveer and they started to walk towards the entrance of the room. Both Laxmi and her husband went out of the room and they started to walk in the corridor towards their room were Parul too coming out of Amba's room silently walked to her room. Mala walked in the corridor and she came to the stairs and she started to get down in the stairs to go to the hall.
Ishani as soon as Nitin went towards the servant quarters she took a deep breath and then making up herself bit strong and she started to walk inside the house were she entered the hall and was walking in the hall and then standing in the center of the hall she saw the place were they celebrated the Birthday of Raagini were she thought about the way they all were so happy few minutes ago were the way Amba and Kailash cut the cake with Raagini came in front of her and the smile of happiness in Amba's face came in front of her were the way all were having cakes and were chatting with each other came in front of her were after that the moment Devarsh slapped Amba and the way everyone's happiness went from them came to her thoughts and Ishani saw the whole hall a glance were the whole house has lost its completely happiness in a few minutes were she saw the place were they cut the cake were the cakes in the paper plates were kept here and there half eaten by everyone were Ishani took a deep breath thinking about the things that has happened in the house and she again started to walk in the hall and she came near the stairs were by that time Mala too came down in the stairs and she came to the hall. 
Ishani(seeing Mala):Mala you came down? who is with Maa now?
Mala(seeing Ishani):Bhabhi Ranveer Bhaiya and Kailash sir is with Maa. She is sleeping well and Doctor said she will be okay in the morning. So Ranveer Bhaiya told all of us to go so all of us came from there. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Mala):Tk Mala(showing the cakes in the paper plates):Clean the hall by clearing all the paper plates with the cake and then take the gift boxes and keep it in our room and then you can leave to your home today. 
Mala(shook her head as okay to Ishani):Tk Bhabhi..(she started to walk towards the tea poi to clean the paper plates and the half eaten cakes in the paper plates).
Ishani with a worried face started to get in the stairs were she was getting in the stairs very slowly. 
Ranveer holding Raagini in his hands and then he sat in the bed next to Amba and then he made Raagini to sit in his lap were Kailash too sat in the sofa with a calm face. 
Ranveer(seeing Kailash):Baba you too sleep in the sofa. Let me be awake to take care of Maa. 
Kailash(seeing Ranveer with a calm worried face):Why it is often happening to us Ranveer? We have everything but also why all are happy in calling us as servants?
Ranveer(hearing this from Kailash got a anger face again):Everything is because of keeping Ishani's family in our house only Papa. When they often keep taunting us calling Servants that time itself I should have took this decision. I told them to leave the house let them leave here after I am not going to change my decision for anyone. I don't want my family to get hurt another time.
Kailash:But Ranveer for the wrong Devarsh did..(before he could complete).
Ranveer(seeing Kailash):Don't tell anything in favor of them Papa. Devarsh is telling it in front of us even others too can be telling it behind our back. Let them leave I don't mind..(he said it with a anger face).
Kailash saw Ranveer with a what to tell face were he saw Amba who was sleeping in the bed with a worried face were he silently laid in the sofa with a heavy heart. 
Ranveer with a anger face thought about Devarsh slapping Amba were he was getting anger like anything were that was the moment Raagini who was sitting silently till now suddenly started to cry well. 
Ranveer(who was in anger hearing Raagini's cry seeing her and caressing her back):Arrey kya hua? 
Raagini(cried well and saw Ranveer with tears in her eyes and showed out of the room):wo..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini showing out of the room):Want to go out?Tk let us..(he held Raagini well and then he got up from the bed and then he started to walk around the bed and then standing in a place and seeing Kailash who was laying in the sofa):Baba..
Kailash(laying in the sofa and raised his head and seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Raagini feels to be out of the room let me keep her out of the room for sometime and then bring her back. 
Kailash:Tk..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Kailash and then he started to walk out of the room were Raagini lowered her crying tone but was silently shedding tears now were Ranveer brought her out of the room and then standing in the corridor he started to caress her back.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Why my baby need to cry now?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with tears in her eyes and in a longing tone):Mama..
Ranveer hearing what Raagini is telling thought about Ishani were he was getting anger only now too were Ishani getting in the stairs slowly and then she came to the corridor and then she started to walk in the corridor towards Amba's room were as she was walking itself she saw Ranveer having Raagini in his hands in front of Amba's room.
Ishani(walking towards Ranveer and in thoughts):Seeing Raagini Ranveer's anger would have got lessen now..let me talk to Ranveer now(she walked fast to him and then in few seconds she went and stood in front of him).
Ranveer was seeing Raagini with a silent face were Raagini seeing Ranveer's face with longing face and seeing Ishani in front of her now and giving a bright smile.
Raagini(showing her hands to Ishani):Mama..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini calling as Mama showing her hand he too saw in front of him and seeing Ishani in front of him and seeing her a sharp look and in a anger mixed tone):Now only for you Raagini's thoughts are coming?Where were you till now?
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is talking to her and getting he is still angry only and then in a calm tone):wo..mein..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(with a attitude of anger):Let me tell where you were?you would have been taking care of your family know?So in the process of taking care of your royal rich family you would have forgot about this Servant's daughter,Hain na?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a what to tell face):Ranveer why are you talking like this now?
Ranveer(with a attitude face): I will talk like this only here after. What your family is thinking?They can do anything to my family If I allow them to stay with my family?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer we all are one family and in this where came the word your family and my family?
Ranveer(in a strict tone):My family is my family only.My family accepted you with whole heart but do your family is accepting my family with whole heart?(shaking his head as no with anger face):They will look my family as servants family only always.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a what to tell face):Ranveer again and again why are you calling yourself as servant now?
Ranveer:That is the name your brother used to call me and my family.(with a increasing anger face):That time too my wife didn't favor my family she was with her family only. 
Ishani(came to touch Ranveer's shoulder):Ranveer please...
Ranveer(before she could touch moving a step back and seeing her with a anger):Don't touch me.often coming near me only you are making me weak. To make you smile I am too ready to keep your whole family inside the house and because of that today My mother is suffering. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling):Ranveer what is this?I am making you weak?
Ranveer:haan you are making me weak. To see you smiling and forgetting myself in your love and in that love madness I am okay with your family in my house but because of my love on you my family is only suffering. Now just leave from here...
Ishani(had tears in her eyes now were managing her tears):Ranveer all my family are thinking to go out of the house. Is that is okay for you?If they leave means its okay for you Ranveer?
Ranveer:Why they need to be in this servant's house?Let them leave even If you too think ashamed to live with this servant you too leave with them itself..
Ishani(in a instant):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her):See I don't have time to talk to you. I want to go to take care of my mother. Just leave..(telling it he turned and showed his back to Ishani and having Raagini he started to walk towards Amba's room).
Raagini(seeing behind and seeing Ishani showed her hands to Ishani):Mama...
Ishani(seeing Raagini and seeing Ranveer's back with tears in her eyes):Ranveer ek minute..
Ranveer hearing Ishani's voice turned and saw her were Raagini was having tears in her eyes were Ishani wiped her tears and she came and stood in front of Ranveer and showed her hands to Raagini. Raagini was immediately showing her hands to Ishani were Ranveer without giving Raagini to Ishani held her well with him. 
Ranveer:I said you that you don't want to care about this Servant's daughter?You forgot Raagini till now and you were favoring your family only know?Now suddenly why you need to care about Raagini?You no need to care about her let me take care of Raagini.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer If you have anger show it to me. For that why are you hurting Raagini now?
Raagini(showing her hands to Ishani):Mama...
Ishani:come to Mama baby..(she tried to get Raagini).
Ranveer(holding Raagini well with him): I know to take care of Raagini.
Ishani(bit getting anger and then controlling it):Ranveer you are hurting Raagini in this..What wrong our child did in this? 
Ranveer:She was born as this servant's daughter that is why I am telling you not to worry about Raagini. you are rich royal person Ishani we are just servants?So you never need to care about this servant's daughter. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer was telling to her with a what to tell face were she was completely helpless as Ranveer was not at all ready to hear her words for now were she saw Raagini were cutie pie was hitting her hands with her pant were seeing it and seeing Ranveer.
Ishani:Ranveer Raagini is wanting to change her diaper for that only she is crying and wanting me give her to me. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and seeing Ishani):Let me tell Mala to change her diaper...(he telling it started to walk from there having Raagini in his hands towards the stairs now).
Raagini was showing Ishani her hands and was crying seeing Ishani behind Ranveer were Ishani too cried without knowing what to do to control Ranveer. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice episode dear...eagerly waiting for next...
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no. A lot has happened? Who to blame now?
This devarsh is such an idiot and created a big mess in the family..
Poor ragini. Her birthday was spoiled and now she too was crying ..
Ranveer's anger is fully justified and he was right as a son. But he will regret for the words he spoken to baa as soon as he get out of the shock and anger..
Hope ishani would be strong now and she should find some way soon to unite them without hurting anyone...
I just hope she will be with ranveer whatever happens unlike she leave him as he is need of her support too..
Poor ragini she is crying for her mother from her father. She too is hurt between her parent's family...
Just hope this devarsh alone out of the house soon. I wish this to happen by ishani...
Is he stays, he will continuously create troubles to all.
By goodness, ragini is still small and can't understand anything around her. Is not, she too will be in pain for calling her papa and his family as servants. Ishani is the only way who can be the bridge between both families and ragini too.
Hope after amba wake up, she will speak to ranveer and change this situation to better. Ishani is too hurt and disgusted with devarsh as her brother. And ranveer is saying ragini as servant's daughter but forgetting ishani is his wife too in anger..
With ishani, parul too will be suffering for her siding between both her families now... Poor them..
Hope soon all issues will be sorted out...
Update soon dr. Waiting for the next part..
Keep smiling and take care. :-)Edited by Mayashelly - 6 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ranveer is so angry with Ishaani. She wanted to settle the conflict with Ranveer but Ranveer can't forget the accident. He even doesn't want Ishaani to take care of Raagini because she is the servant's daughter.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode, darling
Eagerly waiting for the next.😉