Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update please update soon
Nupur... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh goddd ❤️ ❤️ u r back 😃 ... u just made my day
My mood was off for some reason and I just came here to divert myself and wowww...seeing a post from u just lifted up my mood 😊 ... I just love ur stories

Will be waiting for the first chapter
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue
Update soon
Do pm me
rk654 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting for 1st part
Update soon
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I honestly hope you all enjoy this... Fingers crossed, here we go. Please do comment and let me know what you think

Chapter one

'Excuse me Sir; I was just requesting you to please pay me what I am due. I cleared out the room like you asked. All I am asking is for you to please pay me...'' Said Ishita

'I already paid you... That is all you deserve...'' Said the building Manager

'Sir... Please... ' Ishita begged but he instead pushed her aside causing her to fall on her head

'Ishima...'' Cried Aditya

'Leave before I call the police on you... Dirty pig ...'' Said the building manager as the banged he door to her face

'What are we going to do now...'' Asked Aditya

'It is fine... I will find a way somehow... Do not worry...'' Said Ishita as she sat back up trying to hide her pain from her Aditya

'It is fine you know... We do not have to beg and do all these things just so I can get insulin... I will be fine for a while I promise...'' Said Aditya

'Stop being silly... Come on... We have to go now or we will be late. Here go to the Community Center; Mr. Khan will keep an eye on you until I get back, alright. Take this money and grab something to eat ...'' Said Ishita and Aditya nodded

'Okay... Go on...'' She said smiling as he knowing she was just trying to make him feel better smiled back hiding his pain as well as he made his way

These are things that they had gotten used to over the years. Everything in their lives for the past decade that should have been a necessity to anyone became a luxury. She was 26 years old but one would thing she was older than given how she lived and looked. But she had gotten accustomed to it. Crying and being sad were things she realized would never help, so she put her pain aside and lived for the only family she knew, Aditya.

'Ishu hurry up, come on...'' Yelled Rinky, who was her only friend

'Sir Please: just a moment...'' Begged Rinky as the truck driver waited for Ishita

She came running as fast as she could knowing if she missed this ride that would have been caput to Aditya's medication for Diabetes and food for a couple of days

'Come on...'' Said Rinky as she pulled her onto the back of the truck

'Thank you Sir...'' Said Ishita panting and the driver acknowledges her before he drove off

'Why did you take so long...'' Asked Rinky

'That stupid idiot refused to pay me. Only gave me half of what he owed me. Stupid greedy bas***d ...'' Said Ishita

'What... How can he... it was only... how can he deduct from that. What reason did he have for doing that...'' Said Rinky angrily

'Do they ever have a reason...'' Said Ishita turning her head

'Ahh I swear I am going to... Arrggg that makes me so mad ...'' Said Rinky

'I know... I have no idea how I am going to handle Aditya's medication this month. Maybe I will go back to...'' Ishita began but Rinky cut her off

'No... You are not going to work in that bar again. You never get paid and to top it all off, you almost got raped last time. No...'' Said Rinky

'I know but I have no luxury to choose...'' Said Ishita

Rinky looked at her and felt pity because she more than anyone knew how much Ishita had been through to survive. Everything bad in this world seemed to have begun with that woman and no matter what she did to try and change her circumstances, it was never enough. Rinky was not well off either but compared to how pathetic Ishita's situation was, Rinky thanked her lucky stars everyday

'Here...'' Said Rinky as she took money from her pocket

'Oh I can't take that you know it...'' Said Ishita

'Why not... Just take it...'' Said Rinky as she shoved the money in Ishita's pocket

'Rinky...'' Said Ishita looking at her

'Aditya is like my son too, don't sweat it. Just make sure he is alright... Get him his drugs; you will pay me when you get the money. It isn't a debate...'' Said Rinky

'Thank you... Thank you so much...'' Said Ishita

'Do not mention it...'' Said Rinky smiling as she took her friend's hand

The car came to a halt and they both got off walking to the front as they thanked the driver

'Thank you Sir...'' Said Ishita as she ran making her way into the hotel

'You two idiots are late...'' Said the Manager

'Sorry Sir...'' Said Rinky as she put her bag in the store and grabbed her tools

'Hurry up the toilets on the second floor need attention...'' he said

'Yes Sir...'' Said Rinky

'Ishita go clean the second floor hallway right now... There is a party starting in an hour...'' Said the manager

'Yes Sir...'' Said Ishita and she took her tools too

'This party has to be lit... For obvious reasons ...'' Said Shagun smiling

'Yeah... Yeah ... Raman Bhalla is coming we know...'' Said Simmi

'God I swear don't you ever give up. You have been chasing after this man for years now and he doesn't seem to have any interest what so ever in you...'' Said Vandu

'Please, you guys should know by now I always get what I want... Besides, Bhalla Industries and Arora Industries merging would be huge so I am not worried about that. Santosh already agreed to our engagement...'' Said Shagun

'His grandmother also said she will not force her grandson into a marriage he doesn't want. Remember Arora industries need them more than they need you...'' Said Simmi

'Shut it... Are you trying to jinx it'' Said Shagun

'Sorry... I will shut up now...'' Said Simmi

'Let us just check if the venue is set, shall we...'' Said Vandu

'It better be, I am paying you a lot of money to make sure you organize it well.'' Said Shagun

'When have I ever disappointed...'' Said Vandu smiling as she led her into the elevator

'Oh God I really need to get a manicure like now...'' Said Simmi as they made their way

'Didn't you get it like yesterday...'' Said Shagun

'I did but now, I want to do it again. It is not like I can't afford it'' Said Rinky smiling

'Daddy's girl...'' Said Shagun

'Huh... Look who is talking...'' Said Simmi and they all laughed

As the elevator door went open, Shagun walked off first but failed to see the sign indicating it was a wet floor and she ended up falling down slipping as she fell back causing the bucket of water Ishita was using to spill everywhere

'Oh God... Oh God I am so sorry madam...'' Ishita begged as she ran over to where they were

'What the heck...'' Yelled Shagun

'I am so sorry Madam, Are you okay...'' Said Ishita extending her hand to Shagun but Shagun pushed it away saying

'Who the f**k asked you to clean now...''

'Mam I am so sorry are you hurt...'' Said Ishita leaning forward again but Simmi pulled her away pushing her to the side as she helped Shagun get up

'Do not touch her...'' Said Simmi

'You crazy ingrate, do you know how much this dress costs...'' Shagun yelled and Ishita with her head down said

'I am sorry mam...''

'Why didn't you put up a sign...'' Yelled Simmi

'Guys there is a sign you just didn't see it...'' Said Vandu

'Shut up...'' Yelled Shagun

'Mam I am really...'' Said Ishita but before she could finish

'Smack...'' Off went the slap on her face

'I thought I asked you to shut up...'' Said Shagun and Ishita with her hand on her cheek kept quiet

'Ahh, What am I going to do. My nail broke now I need to get a manicure ...'' Said Shagun upset

'I am really sorry Mam...'' Said Ishita

'What the hell is that going to help me... I should call the manager... Which idiot hired you anyway...'' Said Shagun

'Mam, please I need this job I am begging you please...'' Ishita pleaded again but instead Shagun slapped her again

'I thought I told you to shut up...'' Said Shagun

'Shagun come on...'' Said Vandu who knew how vein her friends would be sometimes

'Oh Shut up Vandu enough and you... Get out of my sight before I do some damage...'' Said Shagun and Ishita still apologizing grabbed her bucket and began cleaning the spilled water ad Shagun and her gang walked away

'You're alright sweetie...'' Asked Simmi

'No... I broke my nail...'' Cried Shagun

'Sorry... But we need to leave and go change like now...'' Said Simmi

'Now I have to go buy a new dress. That alone takes an hour...'' Said Shagun

'Or... You can just go to the fifth floor and get one of the many you have in your closet'' Said Vandu

'Those are last season, I can't wear that...'' Said Shagun teary and Vandu chuckled shaking her head

'Go shop, I will take care of this...'' She added as she walked away leaving them as they made their way out of there

Vandu was a bit different because she wasn't born into money like those two. Her father's event organizing business came to flourish later on in life and so Vandu was raised to be a little humble and appreciative of what she had knowing it wasn't a given.

She hated the way her friends treated people and she hated herself sometime for hanging around them but hanging with the elite 1% meant more business for her family business. These people had more parties than they cared to breathe and her family company was usually the go to when it happened.

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEXT
Khuarnav thumbnail

Chapter Two

She made her way back to check on the poor cleaner Shagun had slapped to see if she was fine and she could hear the Manager ripping into her and telling her they were not only docking her pay but they were firing her. Shagun had already made an issue and she had called management.

Because the hotel belonged to the Aroras, the poor woman was in trouble, that was a given. She kept on apologizing and the manager reprimanded her before he walked away.

'Are you okay...'' Asked Vandu as she made it to where Ishita was

'Uh yes Mam I am alright...'' She said smiling as she took her bucket and mop

'Are you sure...'' Asked Vandu as she saw the slap mark across her face

'Yes Mam, I am alright... Is there anything I can get you...'' Asked Ishita

'No... It is fine...'' Said Vandu feeling bad

'Alright then, excuse me please...'' Said Ishita and she walked away

Ishita made her way to the storeroom waiting for Rinky as she contemplated where she was going to find another job shortly. She didn't know what to do because she had just lost this one and it was also the highest paying one as well.

She became teary as she realized it was going to be a hard month and she didn't know what to do with that. She had a very useless Uncle whose only care in the world was drinking and gambling. He cared less about them and she was the only one Aditya depended on.

Her mother passed away when she was very young and her father remarried. It was all good in the beginning, life was great, her family was doing so well until her father passed away. Her stepmother drove everything to the ground and left them to fend for themselves. Ishita heard she had remarried into another rich family and was living lavishly but she had been through too much to care let alone try and find her. She was used to the life she was living, she was accustomed to it.

'Oh God what happened to your face...'' Said Rinky who had just walked in

'A rich lady didn't see the sign and fell down, these are the repercussions of that...'' Said Ishita as she touched her cheek

'Oh My God...'' Said Rinky as she had a look

'I gotta go am afraid. I got fired...'' Said Ishita

'What... Why...'' Said Rinky

'Apparently rich lady owns the hotel... My luck right ...'' Said Ishita chuckling as she packed her bag

'Do not laugh it is scary...'' Said Rinky as she looked at her pitiful friend

'Then what am I supposed to do cry...'' Said Ishita turning to Rinky as she smiled saying

'How does that help...''

'Just cry when you're hurt like normal people...'' Said Rinky

'Normal doesn't exist in my world sweetie...'' Said Ishita standing up

'Wait maybe we shall talk to the manager...'' Said Rinky

'No it won't help. He said she told him to fire me. Besides you cannot get into trouble because of me. You need this job as well...'' Said Ishita turning

'I gotta go, Mr. Khan is waiting for me, and I need to go pick Aditya...'' She added

'Alright... I will see you when I get home...'' Said Rinky

'Yeah Sure...'' Said Ishita and she made her way out

'Ishita this is my last insulin dosage right...'' Said Aditya

'Do not worry, I will take care of it...'' Said Ishita smiling at him

'Really...'' Said Aditya

'You are 10 years old; making that worrying face makes you look old... Like 30 years old...'' Said Ishita playfully

'Take that back now...'' Said Aditya as he grabbed Ishita's hand

'Okay, okay... Sorry...'' Said Ishita as they both laughed

'You stay... You come...'' In came her Uncle

'Why...'' Said Ishita

'Are you talking back at me now... Stand up before I beat you to the pulp...'' Said her Uncle and she obliged

When she got to the living room, there was a woman and two other men. They seemed like they were well off and had not business knowing her Uncle which meant one thing. She was moving again.

'Pay your respects...'' He said and she obliged

'Hello... Are you Ishita Iyer...'' The lady asked

'Yes Mam but I swear my father never left me with anything, I have no idea where my stepmother is so if you are demanding anything from Iyer Corp, you have come to the wrong person. Whatever Uncle has promised you, he lied...'' Said Ishita

'Will you...'' Shouted his Uncle and he smacked her in the back of the head causing her to fall at the lady's feet

'Hey do not do that...'' The lady said as she tried to grab Ishita's hand but Ishita sat up looking up with a blank expression

'Apologize...'' Said her Uncle

'I am sorry...'' She said with no emotion

'Please excuse me, she was born in a good home but she is so uncultured...'' he said but Ishita just kept quiet

'Uhh that is fine... We just wanted to...'' Said the lady who couldn't quite bring herself to say anything more when she saw the bruises on Ishita's hands

'We were... We were hoping to welcome you into our family...'' Said one of the men and Ishita turned looking at him

'Uhhh excuse my manners, my name is Sham Malhotra... Lawyer to the Bhallas and this is Bhalla Senior and his Wife Khushi...'' He said but Ishita again with her blank expression looked at them

'We were hoping, I mean ' Bhalla Senior began

'They are here with a marriage proposal...'' Said her Uncle who did not have the patience to sugarcoat it

'Oh...'' Said Ishita looking at them

'And you are saying yes...'' He added

'So that means you already paid for me then...'' She said looking at them

'Uhh that is...'' Khushi began but Ishita's Uncle had yanked Ishita's hand again and slapped her across the face but Ishita just sat up and looked at them like the beating wasn't happening

'Shut up and do as you're told...'' Yelled her Uncle

'Like I have a choice... I will do whatever I have been paid for but one condition...'' Said Ishita

'Girl, are you deaf...'' Yelled her Uncle as he stood up and grabbed her hair but Khushi pulled her away telling him

'Stop hitting her...'' and he stepped back

'What conditions...'' Said Sham

'Well...'' She said standing up as she walked out and in she came back with Aditya

'He comes with me, no matter what I am to do in your home or whoever I am being set up with, he is part of the deal, also since I am the commodity you paid for, you are allowed to treat me whatever but he is off limits...'' She said

Bhalla Senior looked at her and his heart broke, she must have been through to think so little of herself that way. The boy whose hand she was holding was either 10 years old or a little under that, does that mean she had a child as early as 16 years old?

'Who is he...'' Bhalla Senior asked

'Aditya, I am...'' Aditya began but Ishita cut him off

'Just think of him as someone I can't leave without... It is one thing I can't compromise on, leaving him here will mean hell and I am not doing that again...'' She said

'Okay...'' Khushi agreed

'I doubt...'' Sham started

'Does this look like an environment a child should be raised in. I am keeping this promise no matter what...'' Said Khushi and Sham kept quiet

'Okay... Give us a few weeks to make this entire thing official and we will be back to finalize all this...'' Said Sham

'Okay then...'' Said Ishita as she turned and walked out

'It was nice doing business with you...'' Said her Uncle smiling

'I have a condition though...'' Said Bhalla Senior

'What...'' Said the Uncle

'If the next time we come back and she or that boy have as much as a scratch on their bodies, I will take them away, not pay you a saint and report you to the police ... I am a billionaire, I can make things happen that you cannot begin to fathom...'' Said Bhalla Senior

'Hey... no need to get all sensitive, she is will just as idiotic and stupid as you left her...'' Said her Uncle and the Bhallas walked out

Khushi made it to the car and became upset not believing her eyes. How in the world had this poor girl's life turned so bad to this extent? It wasn't fair, it wasn't right. She felt a wave of regret sweep over her every time that girl got beat and when she saw the scars, it finally hit home on how much they may have robbed that girl of her life.

'Khushi...'' Her husband called her

'We did that... We did that Bhalla...'' Said Khushi

'We are going to make it right...'' Said Bhalla Senior

'How... All we seem to do is to take from that girl and use her every single time... How do we explain that her father...'' Khushi started

'Listen, let us get back to Delhi first and try and figure this out. Raman screwed up but he is family... He had to come first...'' Said Bhalla Senior

'It doesn't make it right...'' Said Khushi

'I know...'' Said Bhalla Senior as he took his wife in his arms consoling her

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEXT

Khuarnav thumbnail

Chapter Three

Meanwhile, Ishita who was pretty sure her Uncle had gotten some money for that day was going to go into a drinking frenzy decided to leave with Aditya and take shelter at Mr. Khan's home. He was the kind old man who used to work for her father, he did not have a lot like them but always gave them a helping hand when they needed it, she was very grateful for it.

'Ishima, those people who came home, will you leave again'' Asked a worried Aditya

'This time I am leaving with you. I will not leave you behind, I promise...'' She said

'Will it be like last time, I thought you were going to die...'' He said his voice breaking

'No... It will be different I promise...'' She said consoling him even if she did not know herself

'What If we just ran away, what if we just go away from here...'' He asked

'I'd love to do that more than anything but I can't...'' Said Ishita

'Why not...'' Said Aditya

'Because I have got to keep you safe, I can't ran away if I do we have no roof over our heads. In order to take care of you, a roof over your head is a basic need...In order for that roof to stay, I need to be in Uncle's good book you know that and that includes doing what he wants'' Said Ishita

'But every time we leave something bad happens...'' He said teary

'Do not worry, nothing bad will happen, I am a rock remember...'' She said and he knowing she was lying to him let it go, knowing he wasn't changing her mind

These two had been through the corners of hell and back together and somehow they had managed to survive against odds. Her Uncle was always making deals with people about her, selling her for whatever, if it wasn't maid work, it was some shady deal or another for some sort of marriage for hire, But every single time, she would leave for a while and once the money was done, he would come pick her up once the time elapsed and the whole thing to start all over.

People had started to recognize her face and they would call her all sorts of things, a thief, trickster, wh**e but she was used to it and it had become a part of her. The last job she did was marriage for heir that lasted for 7 months but he beat her to the pulp in one of his drunk states and almost killed her thus bringing her back claiming she was sleeping around just because he wasn't sure she was going to survive. Mr. Khan and Rinky helped out and took care of her until she was fine to start working again because it was around the same time Aditya had been diagnosed with diabetes.

'Okay look...'' She said looking at Aditya

'We are supposed to go to the mall today to get your drugs. Mr. Khan spoke to the lady who owns a pharmacy and I am supposed to work there and clean her store room. Instead of her paying me, she will give us a discount on your drugs. Simple ...'' She said

'Really... Can I help...'' Asked Aditya

'Of course... ' Said Ishita

'Wait, aren't you banned from going to that Mall...'' Said Aditya

'Nonsense, they have more important things to do than worry about who gets in...'' Said Ishita

'Won't we get into trouble...'' He asked

'Of course not...'' She said and off they left

'I am so exhausted I just want to die...'' Said Romi

'Tell me about it. But thank God this deal is finally done, I can go back to Delhi and leave this place ...'' Said Raman

'Speaking of leaving, shouldn't we go out to celebrate finishing this'' Said Shlok

'True... ' Said Romi

'Am not sure, I have plans...'' Said Raman

'Of course... Shagun we know...'' Said Romi

'Do you even have any intention of marrying her...'' Said Shlok

'Dude, come on, am 27... Marriage not now, besides we are just having fan, she knows it'' Said Raman

'I doubt she does...'' Said Romi and they chuckled

'Come on let us go...'' Said Shlok

'Oh I will catch you guys later, I have to go across to the mall to pick my drugs...'' Said Raman

'Alright we will catch you later...'' Said Romi and they left

Raman as the first born of three children to Rohit and Santosh Bhalla, Romi being Second and Mihir third. Raman was a workaholic and so was Romi and as much as they adored each other, they were also competitive and both wanted to inherit their grandfather and father's business. His Father had passed away when they were all very young and their grandfather had picked up the pieces taking care of the business until they were ready to take over. It was fair in that household in regards to that, if you did well in what you were given and performed, you were rewarded. If the time came, whoever accumulated the most was more likely to take one the family business. It was how they were raised, they did not know any other way. For them relationships had to have a profit otherwise it was useless and that is why they never had friends outside their circles.

'Hey Sammy... What pharmacy am I supposed to go to pick my insulin'' He asked his secretary

He had had diabetes since he was a child that he had managed to keep under control. Given he never spent so much time in Goa his secretary always took care of these things but given he was in the area and was running low he figured he fill up himself and take care of it. She told him the address as he made his way there and hanging up as soon as he recognized the place.

As he got closer, he could see there was some kind of commotion and people were beginning to gather in the pharmacy trying to see what was going on. He moved closer and see this woman screaming

'You said I could clean your store room and you could give me the drugs on a discount. So give me the insulin or give me my deposit...'' She said

'Leave... Is this your father's home... Get out your disrupting my business...'' Said the owner but the woman repeated the same statement

'You said I could clean your store room and you could give me the insulin on a discount. So give me the drugs or give me my deposit...''

The owner pulled her by the hair slapped her around and threw her to the floor as she told her

'Get out of my store...'' She said but the woman came back in, wipe her blood that was on her face with the back of her hand and said

'Insulin or deposit and then I will leave... I did my job and you won't pay me so either give me the insulin or my deposit I made for them''

Raman frowned a bit and looked at this woman who seemed like she was crazy. The owner of the store kept on hitting her but she kept on coming back like she was some sort of punching bag who didn't feel any pain. There was a boy who was standing in the corner at the entrance of the store crying

'Stop hitting her, she did nothing wrong, please...'' He cried

'Adi... Shhsss... It is fine...' She said and turned to the owner

'Mam... ' She said but the lady of the store started hitting her again

At this point people had started calling security as they feared for the woman being beaten and to be fair so was Raman.

'Okay... Okay enough...'' Said Raman as he grabbed her hand and shielded her from the beating she was getting telling the owner

'Stop...'' He said turning to the woman who had bruises everywhere with blood on her face and her head

'Lady why don't you just go...'' Said Raman

'I had work, work that I completed for her; she said she would give me a discount for the insulin and took my deposit for the drugs as I worked off the discount. I am done and she won't give me the drugs or the deposit. I am not leaving until I get one of the two...'' Said Ishita

'See, she is f**king crazy, why would I practically give away insulin for free...'' Said the owner turning to Ishita

'Leave...''

'No...'' Said Ishita

'Hold on... Insulin... You're a diabetic...'' Said Raman

'No... He is... And he needs his insulin...'' Said Ishita and Raman turned to the boy

'Okay can you just sort this out later, clearly fighting isn't doing anything...'' Said Raman

'I am not fighting, she is the one hitting me...'' Said Ishita with a blank expression

'So you will just embarrass yourself, have you no pride...'' Said Raman and Ishita looked at him before she sat down on the floor of the pharmacy saying

'Pride is something I can't afford. It is very expensive...''

He looked at her and back at the boy who was in tears and felt sorry for them. One had to have a life so pitiful to think so little of them-selves. Everyone needed to have some pride, that way you know your worth something. He turned to the lady and told her to give them insulin and he cleared their bill.

'Thank you Sir...'' Said Ishita turning to the owner

'Thank you Mam...'' She added causing Raman to frown and ask her

'Why are you thanking her...''

'Well the effort she took in slapping me like am an ingrate knowing she was cheating me. It takes serious character so am thanking her for the effort she put in to cheat...'' Said Ishita smiling before she turned and left

'Ohh... She makes me so... Arrggg ...'' Said the owner causing Raman to smile

It was a very big insult, practically calling the owner a common thief but in a very subtle way which was ingenious because the people who had surrounded the pharmacy started to support her leading the owner to get embarrassed.

He came to the rails and watched her as she made her way out of there shaking his head as he headed back to the pharmacy thinking she was the strangest person he had ever met not realizing that their fates were bound to collide. 

NEXT CHAPTER PAGE 6

Edited by Khuarnav - 6 years ago
shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing wonderful awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous incredible super se bhi uper brilliantly written beautiful I liked the story very much plzzz update soon next part waiting for the next update. update soon
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really awesome lovely superb update superb updates dear
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm