Will these leaders come up??

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys,
soo much corruption..so much problems in india..but do you think these amibitious leaders will come up and help to clean the dirt and problems in our government???

please post ur views

sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is an initiative... The initiative itself is an indication that we the people are frustrated with todays political society...I agree its difficult to bring a social change with just handful of people, but deep within, India is ready for a change..There can be no time frame when the change could be brought about also there are no assurance that these upright and headstrong contestants will not get mixed up in the current political scenario and follow the mainstream corrupt, self inducing politics.
But looking at the profiles of the contestant it still gives us some hope. I have a strong feeling that at least one of these contestants(no necessarily the winner) will be seen in the mainstream politics.. 😊 😊 Though the timeframe may not be clear.. What do you feel?? 😊
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well i soughta think Sneha that what you just said is right upto some extent..But i just hope these leaders are gioven one chance to prove their talent..
Tabi_tabbsum thumbnail
if they r able 2 rule india so they will obviously come 😉
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi12

Well i soughta think Sneha that what you just said is right upto some extent..But i just hope these leaders are gioven one chance to prove their talent..

Yes I believe they just require a chance to prove.. They have everything in them to contest elections and become leaders..Though following any national party for them in todays scenario will not be advisable.. At least from the agenda perspective..What d u guys think?
*~sneha~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

This is an initiative... The initiative itself is an indication that we the people are frustrated with todays political society...I agree its difficult to bring a social change with just handful of people, but deep within, India is ready for a change..There can be no time frame when the change could be brought about also there are no assurance that these upright and headstrong contestants will not get mixed up in the current political scenario and follow the mainstream corrupt, self inducing politics.
But looking at the profiles of the contestant it still gives us some hope. I have a strong feeling that at least one of these contestants(no necessarily the winner) will be seen in the mainstream politics.. 😊 😊 Though the timeframe may not be clear.. What do you feel?? 😊

Well...i agree that an initiative is an indiation that we are frustrated with the decaying society ..But well..If not done in the right time..it is indeed of no use..And rite now..NOW..is the time we need to act..otherwise..it will just too late for us as a country to accept any changes
*~sneha~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi12

Well..this is the platform the are given to prove their capability to handle a nation but this is just a platform..No politician is going to give up their post to let another one do it since he can do better for the country....!! Its not easy for anyone be remain NOT corrupted for a long time with people around you at the peak of Corruption.
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~sneha~*

Well...i agree that an initiative is an indiation that we are frustrated with the decaying society ..But well..If not done in the right time..it is indeed of no use..And rite now..NOW..is the time we need to act..otherwise..it will just too late for us as a country to accept any changes

You are right..The frustration in the present generation is evident, the only trouble now is that the current generation in India/any country is too busy making the worth of their lives. They are busy  making their lives comfortable and doing rigorous career planning. But what we the current generation fail to understand is that we are rooted in our country and we can never be separate from the country's destiny. One respite is that at least we have leaders from industry like NarayanMurthy, Ratan Tata, Ambanis who understand their social responsibility. It just needs to trickle down to all us normal country people as well. I dont see its going to be late though..