Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@Rainbow, Who said I want to watch this show? I commented because the first episode was cringeworthy to me. It may not be to u. Ur perspective. Neither am I holding u responsible for my perspective, nor am I forcing u to accept my views. I only replied to u coz u happened to quote me. U can watch the show n adore it all u want. But I stand by my views that the concept is crap and unacceptable. And there is no way I will contribute to promoting a concept so regressive, by watching it. 
Rainbow29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lumos_31

@Rainbow, Who said I want to watch this show? I commented because the first episode was cringeworthy to me. It may not be to u. Ur perspective. Neither am I holding u responsible for my perspective, nor am I forcing u to accept my views. I only replied to u coz u happened to quote me. U can watch the show n adore it all u want. But I stand by my views that the concept is crap and unacceptable. And there is no way I will contribute to promoting a concept so regressive, by watching it. 

Personally, nothing regressive at all..not so far. I do not go by standard definition of 'regressive'. Narrow to hold one standard rule for everything. Anyway, I am not sure if someone asked you to promote or put down the show. All one has to do is not care. It's better than holding negativity within.
Edited by Rainbow29 - 6 years ago