Posted: 7 years ago
splendid teaser! update soon
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LM1991

Sonia ,
Lovely update!
Maan is really stuck between truth and fiction for dadi and Geet's sake. I think Geet was r****d and baby is not Dev's!
LM

lovely update .. waiting for next one 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
pls try n update! thanks
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 5

Don't forget to hit my blog follow button. Please copy paste ur comments there too. If u r commenting here only.

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dearie:):):) I loved the bonding between Maan & Dadima...how Maan upkept his Dadima's trust and hope in him by accepting Geet as his wife...and how Dadima knows him in & out...Nakul too:):):) The nok jhok between Dadima & grandson was so cute & so was the one between Nakul & Maan...the love that lies within their gestures & words...so beautiful dearie the way you create & beautify relationships. I too got angry nearing the stupid idiotic hospital staff gossiping about Geet. Such low mentality and no professionalism at all. I am so glad that Maan kept his anger in check and tackled the situation so calmly and set those idiots straight. Now all records will show Geet as his wife. I hope Maan does all the marriage formalities very fast & secretly so that no questions or doubts arise from anyone. I am hoping that Dev can shed some light to the truth behind what happened to Geet and how he came to be with her...Did Dev really marry Geet? I feel that he must have saved her from the honour killing by Brij...but the baby must be Maan's...It may have happened in his drunken state when he was betrayed by that horrid woman...I am sorry I guess I am speculating too much. Super excited to read more & more dearie:):):) And welcome back to your beautiful Maaneet fantasy land:):):)

Commented on blog too as Indra Devi (nefret1970) dearie:):):)
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm dear
Commented on blog 
:)
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nefret19

Awesome update dearie:):):) I loved the bonding between Maan & Dadima...how Maan upkept his Dadima's trust and hope in him by accepting Geet as his wife...and how Dadima knows him in & out...Nakul too:):):) The nok jhok between Dadima & grandson was so cute & so was the one between Nakul & Maan...the love that lies within their gestures & words...so beautiful dearie the way you create & beautify relationships. I too got angry nearing the stupid idiotic hospital staff gossiping about Geet. Such low mentality and no professionalism at all. I am so glad that Maan kept his anger in check and tackled the situation so calmly and set those idiots straight. Now all records will show Geet as his wife. I hope Maan does all the marriage formalities very fast & secretly so that no questions or doubts arise from anyone. I am hoping that Dev can shed some light to the truth behind what happened to Geet and how he came to be with her...Did Dev really marry Geet? I feel that he must have saved her from the honour killing by Brij...but the baby must be Maan's...It may have happened in his drunken state when he was betrayed by that horrid woman...I am sorry I guess I am speculating too much. Super excited to read more & more dearie:):):) And welcome back to your beautiful Maaneet fantasy land:):):)

Commented on blog too as Indra Devi (nefret1970) dearie:):):)

thank u very much for deep analysis  
Sonia.KN thumbnail

got it dear than u 
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu5

Thanks for the pm dear

Commented on blog 
:)