Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 605
Ishani having the covers in her both the hands and then she came out of their room and then walking in the corridor and then she came to the stairs and then getting down in the stairs and then she came to the hall were she saw Ranveer seeing his phone sitting in the sofa of the hall she walked to the sofa and then stood near the sofa and seeing Ranveer concentrating in the phone. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name took his yes from the phone and raised his head and saw Ishani and then giving a smile to Ishani):Haan shall we leave?
Ishani:Haan let us..
Ranveer:(he got up from the sofa and then putting his phone back in his pant pocket and then he saw Ishani):Where is Raagini?
Ishani:She got up and then I made her ready and fed her breakfast and then Maa came and took Raagini with her and I informed Maa about inviting Shikhar family and Rithika, Nirbhay for the family photo. She said me to go and come with you and till that Raagini will be with Maa. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay with smile):hmm tk tk come let us leave..
Ishani shook her head as okay and then she started to walk were Ranveer too started to walk beside Ishani were they both walked in the hall and then they came to the entrance of the hall and then they came out of the hall and then walking in the corridor they came to the parking were Ranveer walked towards his car were Ishani too walked beside him and then they both came to the car were Ishani went to the other side were Ranveer putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the car key out and then with the remote control he unlocked the car and then he opened the car door and he got in the driving seat were Ishani too opened the door on the other side and then she got in the car and she sat in the seat next to Ranveer and then she moved herself a bit and she kept the covers in her hand in the car back seat and then she sat well in the seat next to Ranveer and then she closed the door well and then she took the seat belt and she wore the seat belt were Ranveer too seeing Ishani having a cute smile in his lips he took the seat belt and wore it over him and then he closed the car door and he inserted the car key in the ignition and he started the car and he held the steering of the car. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):shall we leave?
Ishani:haan Ranveer let us..
Ranveer giving a okay head shake with a smile in his lips to Ishani and he started to drive the car from the parking and he drove the car in the pathway of the mansion and then he brought the car out of RV mansion as the security opened the gate for him were Ranveer started to drive the car towards Shikhar's house. 
It was exactly 45 minutes were Ranveer driving the car in the traffic of Mumbai roads reached Shikhar house were the security seeing Ranveer and asked about him were Ranveer introducing them as Shikhar's friend and the security opened the gate for Ranveer were Ranveer as soon as the security opened the gate for them he drove the car inside Shikhar's house were he took the car to the parking of the house and then he parked the car in the parking. 
Ranveer(stopped the ignition of the car and then he saw Ishani):Tk Ishani let us get down and go inside the house. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan let me take the Salwar and jackets cover. 
Ranveer:haan take it. (he started to release the seat belt from him).
Ishani too released the seat belt from her and then she turned to the back seat and then she took the covers having Shikhar's jacket and then Shivanya and Krisha's salwar in her hands and then holding three covers in her one hand and with other hand she opened the car door and then she got down from the car were Ranveer too took the car key in his hand from the ignition and then he opened the door and then he got down from the car were both of them closed the car door at both the sides and then Ranveer saw Ishani and signed her to walk were Ishani too giving a smile to him started to walk were Ranveer too putting the car key in his pant pocket started to walk beside Ishani towards Shikhar's house. They both walked in the corridor of Shikhar's house were Ishani feeling something and having a smile in her lips saw Ranveer who was walking beside her. 
Ishani:Thank you Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said turned and saw her with a not understanding face):Ishani I have said you no thank you and sorry between husband and wife and then again and again(before he could complete the sentence).
Ishani:haan even I never like to tell thank you to my Ranveer but for the decision you have taken today to include Shikhar's family and Rithika, Nirbhay in our family photo has really made me impressed. 
Ranveer(with a cute look):hmm okay okay happy that somewhere I was able to impress my Ishani. (he gave a smile to Ishani):Tk now we came near home let us go inside. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer with a smile were both Ranveer and Ishani walking and they came to the entrance of the house of Shikhar were as they both stood in the entrance of the house they were able to see Shikhar sitting in the sofa of the house and was playing game in his phone. 
Ishani(seeing Shikhar and then saw Ranveer were Ranveer too exchanged a glance with her with a smile were smiling to Ranveer and seeing Shikhar):Shikhar..
Shikhar(hearing his name immediately turned to the entrance of the house were seeing Ishani and Ranveer with a smile he got up from the sofa and then with a happy smile):Ishani and Ranveer come in..
Ranveer and Ishani giving a smile to Shikhar walked inside the hall of the house were as they both were coming towards Shikhar..
Shikhar(seeing inside the kitchen):Shivanya...Shivanya come out soon...
Shivanya(hearing Shikhar's voice who was cutting the vegetables for the lunch preparation immediately kept the knife in the kitchen slap and then she walked and came out of the kitchen and she came to the hall and seeing both Ranveer and Ishani standing facing Shikhar and smiling to him came to them and stood next to Shikhar and seeing Ishani with a smile):Welcome Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Welcome Ranveer..
Ranveer(giving a smile to Shivanya):How are you Shivanya?
Shivanya:Haan I am doing good. How was your Shimla trip?
Ishani(with a smile):It was really so good Shivanya. We enjoyed well. (seeing Shivanya and then took a cover from the three cover in her one hand and gave it to Shivanya):We got a gift for you from Shimla. 
Shikhar(who was seeing it):Gift is only for Shivanya not for Shikhar?
Ishani(holding the cover in front of Shivanya and seeing Shikhar with a smile):Let me give you Shikhar but ladies first know?so only first is for Shivanya. 
Shivanya(hearing it with a smile):Haan you are right Ishani(seeing Shikhar):first priority goes to ladies only Mr. Shikhar Mehra. 
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer and then glancing both Ishani and Shivanya):If ladies join hands you people never give chance for men to speak. And as a common man let me shake my head as okay to my honorable ladies(he shook his head as he is okay for their decision with a cute head shake).
Ranveer, Ishani and Shivanya three of them smiled seeing Shikhar were Shivanya with a smile got the cover from Ishani's hand and saw Ishani with a smile. 
Shivanya:Thank you so much Ishani. 
Ishani:Arrey come on you never need to be this much formal to us. 
Ranveer(immediately):Haan Shivanya we all are a family so you never need to tell thanks and all. (he gave a smile to Shivanya).
Shivanya:(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile):Fine Mr and Mrs.Vaghela first let me see what gift you have brought for me. 
Ishani:hmm yes you can..
Shivanya holding the cover in her one hand and she put her other hand inside the cover and then feeling a cloth inside with a smile in her hand she took the cloth out of the cover were there was a beautiful Blue Salwar were it looked like:

Shivanya(seeing it and then seeing Ishani and Ranveer):Its so nice and I am happy with both of your gift. 
Ishani(smiled to Shivanya): hmm happy that you liked it. (seeing Shikhar):Now its for you(she took a cover in her hand and showed it to Shikhar).
Shikhar(immediately got the cover from Ishani and seeing Ishani with a smile): hmm okay I won't tell thanks and all. 
Ishani(with a smile): Haan I know you won't tell thanks to us now come on open the gift and see. 
Shikhar:haan okay 
Shikhar telling it held the cover in his one hand and then put the other hand inside the cover and then he took the gift out of the cover were it was Sandal color jacket which was looking like:

Shikhar(seeing it hand a smile and then he saw Ishani):So nice I love it(seeing Ranveer):I liked it Ranveer surely it will be very useful to me. 
Ranveer(smiling to Shikhar): hmm happy that you liked it. 
Shikhar(folding the jacket and then he put the jacket inside the cover and seeing both Ishani and Ranveer):Tk both of you sit..
Ishani:haan let us but where are others in the house?
Shivanya(seeing Ishani):Maa and Papa has gone with Krisha to a temple that is near by to perform some pooja for Krisha..
Ishani:Oh tk tk fine(she showed the other cover to Shivanya):This we got for Krisha give to her when she comes back. 
Shivaya(immediately folding the Salwar in her hand and the putting it in the cover and keeping the cover in the tea poi and got the cover Ishani was showing in front of her and seeing Ishani): Tk let me give this gift to Krisha. Now both of you sit let me get coffee for you both.(she kept the cover of Krisha's gift too in the tea poi).
Ranveer and Ishani giving a okay head shake with a smile in their lips they both sat in a common sofa beside each other were Shikhar too having a smile kept the cover of Jacket in the tea poi and he sat in the individual sofa were Shivanya started to walk towards the kitchen to get the coffee for them. 
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):Tk tell me why suddenly you got my thoughts and you both wanted to see me in home?
Ranveer:Wo,...(before he could tell bit realizing seeing Ishani): Ishani you itself tell..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): You itself tell know?
Ranveer:Arrey Shikhar is your close friend come on you itself tell..
Ishani(saw Ranveer with a bit cute smile were that smile indicated that she is loving this Ranveer a lot who is understanding her and Shikhar's relationship were she shook her head as okay to Ranveer and then saw Shikhar and in a normal tone with a smile):Shikhar Business Magnet Magazine want to cover Ranveer's interview and our family photo by coming Monday afternoon. Ranveer has decided to invite you and your complete family and we want all of you to be in the family photo. For inviting for the family photo shoot only we both came to see you. 
Shikhar(hearing what Ishani said with a bit hesitating face seeing Ranveer and Ishani):Its your family photo why we need to be in that?
Ishani:Wo..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):Nahi Shikhar you are too our family only.Not only you all your family members are our family members only. 
Shikhar(with a what to tell face):Ranveer you are telling it keeping Krisha's marriage with Devarsh. That relationship itself broken and we can be only friends and not a family member. 
Ranveer(with a smile):No Shikhar I am not telling it keeping Krisha and Devarsh's relationship. you were the one who protected Ishani from getting hanged which none of our family members did to her. More than Devarsh who left Ishani in the road even after getting to know she is alive your mother who protected Ishani from that worst situation is more than enough to tell you people are our family. None of us were ready to trust Ishani after we saw her alive but you and Your family till the last moment never mistrusted Ishani.When Rithika stabbed Ishani you only have protected her. If anywhere in that plotting of Rithika If I had lost Ishani means surely I don't what would have happened to you have protected my life by protecting Ishani many times. More than this what we need to call you as our family Shikhar. This is the small token of love I am showing for your and Ishani's friendship so we want you and your family to be part of the family photo. 
Shikhar(hearing what all Ranveer said and seeing both Ishani and Ranveer): See Ranveer what all we did to Ishani is we all have so much affection for Ishani and for that we never..(before he could tell).
Ranveer(in a affectionate strict tone): you and your family members are coming that is it hain na Ishani(telling it he turned to Ishani were Ishani was seeing him with a cute mesmerized look were seeing Ishani with a not understanding face): Ishani..
Ishani(stopping admiring Ranveer and coming to the world): haan 
Ranveer:I told as much as I want to tell to shikhar you too call your friend to the family photo. 
Ishani(getting it shook her head as yes):Haan let me(seeing Shikhar): you are coming Shikhar that is final even to my words you will search a reason and speak against me?
Shikhar(hearing what Ishani said and then giving a smile and then shook his head as yes): Tk tk let me come how will I tell no to Ishani's order. 
Ishani(with a smile):haan that is good. Monday you come to our home. 
Ranveer:haan by afternoon 3 o clock be in our home. Inform to your mother and father. Krisha too need to come she never need to worry about the past of her life we will take care of her like our own sister. 
Shikhar(giving a smile shook his head as okay):Tk let us come for sure
When Shikhar told this word Shivanya in a big tray having two coffee cups in it brought it to the hall and then she kept the tray in the tea poi and saw both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile. 
Shivanya(seeing both Ishani and Ranveer):Take the coffee..
Ishani and Ranveer shook their head as yes to Shivanya with a smile and they both took the coffee cups from the tray each one and then started to sip the coffee. Shivanya with a smile came and sat in the sofa opposite to Ranveer and Ishani. 
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya):Shivanya Ranveer and Ishani has come to invite our family for family photograph. 
Shivanya:Family photograph?
Ranveer:haan Shivanya Business magnet magazine want to cover my interview and they want our family photograph so they will be coming by coming Monday for that. I want your family to be part of the family photo. As we all are good friends and our family too share a good relationship there is nothing called your family and our family between us and we all are same family. So it will be nice If you all join the family photo. 
Shivanya(with a smile shook her head as yes):Okay Ranveer surely we will come let me apply for the leave in the hospital for during coming Monday. 
Ranveer:That is nice of You Shivaya
Ishani(seeing Shikhar):Did you see how your wife accepted the invitation immediately but you only need this much explanation. 
Shikhar(seeing Ishani with a smile):Tk tk here after you no need to give any explanation let all of us come and join the family photo. 
Ranveer and Ishani hearing it shook their head as okay to Shikhar and then finishing the coffee in the cup and then keeping the empty cups in the tray in the tea poi and then they both saw each other and signing to get up they both got up at the same time were Shivanya and Shikhar too got up seeing Ishani and Ranveer got up. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):Okay fine let us leave we will be waiting for you Monday see you soon. 
Shivanya:hmm okay..
Shikhar(with a smile):hmm surely we will come..
Ishani:Fine bring Aunty, Uncle and Krisha for sure.
Shikhar:haan sure..
Shivanya and Shikhar smiled to Ranveer and Ishani were Ishani and Ranveer too smiling to them and shaking their head as leaving both Ranveer and Ishani turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the hall of the house were Shikhar and Shivanya saw the back of Ranveer and Ishani with a smile.Both Ranveer and Ishani walked and came out of Shikhar's house were as they were walking in the corridor towards the parking were Ishani saw Ranveer with a smile were she was feeling so happy to see this kindness in Ranveer. The way Ranveer explained everything to Shikhar about his help to her and the way Ranveer has clearly understood all her sufferings as soon as she came out of the jail made her to fall in love with Ranveer were Ranveer walking in the corridor and then came to the parking were he came to their car and then he took his car key out of the pant pocket and unlocked the car and he opened the car door and he got in the car were Ishani too went to the other side and she got in the car and both closed the car door were Ranveer after a while started the car and he started to drive the car out of Shikhar's house. 
To be continued 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 606
Ranveer was driving the car out of Shikhar's house gate and he was driving the car in the Mumbai roads traffic towards Rithika's office were Ishani resting her head in the car seat back and then saw Ranveer were Ranveer was concentrating in the road and was driving the car. Ishani seeing Ranveer and then saw the road resting her head in the seat and thought about the way Ranveer behaved to her when he came to know she is alive. The way he came to her and the way he talked in a rude matter and trying to hurt himself being close to Rithika and tried to make her jealous and the way he getting anger as she decided to move on with shikhar and the ways he tried to stop the marriage of her with Shikhar and the way he showed her a thief in front of everyone to stop the marriage of her with Shikhar and the way he treated Shikhar everything came to her mind were thinking it she again saw Ranveer were he was driving the car with a calm face were seeing Ranveer itself she thought about the way now Ranveer has understood the real relationship she and Shikhar is sharing and the way he took the decision to call Shikhar for the family photo and the way he said all the help Shikhar did to her and the way he made her fall in love him again today brought a smile in her lips were her eyes saw Ranveer's hair that was moving lightly according to the air that was coming inside the car through the open window and his four days unshaven beard and mustache didn't fail to attract her as usual were seeing it with a smile Ishani too a deep breath and then in thoughts. 
Ishani:(in thoughts): I love you my Ranveer.
Ranveer was driving the car towards Rithika's office were Ishani was admiring Ranveer as much as she can were she didn't know how the time ran were Ranveer driving the car for the next half an hour finally brought the car to Zaveri broking premises were he drove the car inside the pathway of Zaveri broking and then he took the car to the parking and then he parked the car and then he stopped the ignition and took the car key in his hand and then saw Ishani were seeing Ishani seeing him with a silent face with a not understanding face. 
Ranveer:What happen Ishani?(touching his face with his hand and seeing her):Anything is sticking in my face?
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice coming to the world seeing Ranveer with a smile):Nothing your face is not having anything. 
Ranveer:Then why are you seeing me like this?
Ishani:(bit managing):Nothing I was thinking some other thing and was seeing somewhere that time it may be looked like I was seeing you. 
Ranveer(with a okay head):oh tk tk fine now we came to Rithika's office she will be in office only let us invite her and tell her to bring Nirbhay too with her for the family photo. 
Ishani:haan okay let me take the gift of Rithika..
Ranveer:haan tk it(telling it he opened the car door and then he got down from the car).
Ishani too turned to the back seat and then she took the last cover that was in the back of the seat in her hand and then she opened the car door and then she got down from the car and she closed the car door were Ranveer seeing Ishani got down he locked the car and he putting the car key inside his pant pocket and he started to walk towards the entrance of the office were Ishani too started to walk beside Ranveer. 
Ishani(seeing the Zaveri broking entrance):I came during the inaugural function of the office now office is looking so much developed.
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):haan Rithika is working hard now a days Ishani so I am sure she too will be the perfect business woman for the coming years. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said smiling to him): hmm that is so nice..
Ranveer and Ishani smiling to each other and walking and they came to the entrance of the Zaveri broking were the security seeing Ranveer and getting its RV he saluted were Ranveer shook his head as okay were the security then opened the door for Ranveer and Ishani were Ranveer entered the office were Ishani too entered behind him were they both entered the office and both of them walked in between the divider were Ranveer started to walk towards the cabin of Rithika were Ishani was walking behind him were both of them walking finally came to Rithika's cabin and both of them stood in front of the cabin door were Ranveer took his hand and he knocked the door. 
Rithika(who was noting some points in the notepad hearing the knock in the door):yes come in..
Ranveer hearing the come in he opened the door and then he showed the way for Ishani were Ishani entered the cabin were Ranveer too entered behind Ishani and he left the door were the door closed itself with the help of door closure were Rithika took her eyes from the notepad and seeing both Ranveer and Ishani in the cabin with a happy smile dropping the pen in the table and she got up from the chair. 
Rithika:RV and Ishani(with a happy smile):why are you standing there itself come in..
Ranveer and Ishani with a smile came near the table were Rithika showed the chairs for Ranveer and Ishani were Ranveer and Ishani sat in the chairs opposite to Rithika.
Ishani(seeing Rithika with a smile):You too sit Rithika..
Rithika(giving a okay head shake with a smile she sat in the chair):haan (seeing Ishani):How are you Ishani?
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan I am fine.How are you?
Rithika:haan I am too fine.How was your Shimla trip? I thought to call you and talk to you but somehow in work tension I was not able to call you.
Ishani(giving a smile):That is okay Rithika. Shimla trip was awesome we enjoyed a lot. (she kept the cover in her hand in the table near Rithika):This gift we brought it for you from Shimla. 
Rithika:Wow gift..
Ishani:haan open and see it..
Rithika:hmm sure..(she took the gift cover near her in the table and then she put her hand inside the cover).
Feeling some cloth inside the cover she took the cloth out of the cover were she had a smile seeing a Salwar inside it were it looked like:

Rithika(seeing it with a smile and seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):Nice gift thank you. 
Ranveer:Its okay Rithika you never need to be formal to us. 
Rithika(shook her head as okay with a smile):Okay okay fine I liked this dress so much. (she telling it with a smile in her face she kept the dress back in the cover and then she kept the cover on her right side in the table and saw both Ranveer and Ishani):Tk tell me what would you like to have?
Ishani:We don't want anything Rithika we went to Shikhar's house now and there we had coffee and then only we are coming so please we don't want anything. 
Rithika:Arrey at least let me tell to bring some juice
Ishani:Its okay Rithika when we come to your home let us have it. 
Rithika(shook her head as okay):Tk tk tell me why you both have come to see me that too in office?
Ranveer(seeing Rithika with a light smile):Rithika Business magnet magazine wants my interview and they want our family photo too. So we want you and Nirbhay to be part of our family photo. 
Rithika(her smiling face now turned to be a silent face):What we both in your family photo?(shaking her head as no):No Ranveer now only you and Ishani are happy in your life without any problem in this you both never need to keep me and Nirbhay that much close to you. We all are friends that is itself more than enough to us. 
Ishani:Rithika you are our family only always you will be part of our family. Its Ranveer's decision to have Shikhar and his family and you and Nirbhay in the family photo. coming Monday is the family photo shoot in our home so you come with Nirbhay there. 
Rithika(getting the day Ishani is telling and seeing Ishani): Ishani coming Monday?
Ishani(shook her head as yes):haan 
Rithika:Ishani now even If I myself think to come I can't come for this photo shoot?
Ishani:Why?
Rithika:I got a best startup outsourcing company award in London stock broking awards know? They are handing over that Award to me on coming Monday only in London. I even called Nirbhay with me to London.We both are leaving to London by this Saturday and we will be reaching on Sunday and then Monday we are going to attend the award function. 
Ishani(hearing it with a smile cum disappointed face):oh tk fine you and Nirbhay go to award function but we will miss you in the photo Rithika. 
Rithika:its okay Ishani after getting the award I am going to come back to Mumbai only know?That time one day all of you click a photo for my sake..
Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as yes):haan tk tk we will surely do it. Fine go safely to London. Have a safe journey. 
Rithika(shook her head as yes):haan Tk RV..
Ishani(with a smile):Happy Journey Rithika..
Rithika:haan thank you Ishani..
RV(he got up from the chair were seeing it Ishani too got up and stood were seeing Rithika):Okay Rithika let us leave now you continue your work.
Rithika(shook her head as okay):Tk and I think award function will be live only so see me while getting the award in the TV. For London time 10 o clock is the award function that means between 2.30 to 4 o clock of Indian time I will receive my award. 
RV:haan tk tk sure we will see it.
Ishani:Tk Rithika let us leave..
Rithika shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the cabin were Ranveer too walked behind her were Rithika saw both of their back with a smile were Ishani opened the door and both Ranveer and Ishani came out of the cabin were the cabin door closed itself with the help of door closure were Rithika too started to continue her work were Ranveer and Ishani walked and they came out of the office and they walked towards the parking..
Ishani:Rithika is going for another good news and because of that she is not able to join us. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):haan its a bit disappointing only but happy that Nirbhay and Rithika will be together during this journey and Rithika is going to get award I am sure where ever Zaveri Uncle is he will be happy now. 
Ishani:Haan Ranveer..(she smiled to him).
Ranveer too smiling to Ishani they both came to the car were Ranveer put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the car key and unlocked the car and he got in the car were Ishani too got in the car were they closed the door well were in the next few minutes Ranveer started to drive the car from the parking of the Zaveri broking and he drove the car and he brought the car out of Zaveri broking and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. It was exactly next half an hour were Ranveer driving the car brought car inside RV mansion gate and he drove the car in the pathway and then he stopped the car in front of the house and he saw Ishani were Ishani was having a smile in her lips and she was touching the window sides with her fingers and was seeing the window sides were Ranveer seeing it with a not understanding face. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her turned and seeing him):Haan 
Ranveer:you are okay right? From today morning what happen to you? Often you are silently staring and now you are playing with Window sides..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and giving a cute smile):I am feeling happy so I am admiring each and everything around me. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Suddenly what happened to the level of being this much happy Ishani?
Ishani:I am excited for the photo shoot so only.
Ranveer(getting the reason for Ishani's happiness shook his head as okay):Tk we came to home you get down.
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said saw out of the window and seeing their home and getting they reached their room and seeing Ranveer):Tk let me(she opened the car door and she got down from the car and she closed the car door and she came to the other side and seeing Ranveer):Come and have lunch Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): I have a meeting by 3 o clock Ishani so let me have my lunch in office. 
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and then he started the car to turn the car towards the gate were when Ranveer started the car and then he turned the car taking reverse towards the gate and then when he was about to drive the car.
Ishani(who was seeing Ranveer without taking her eyes from him seeing that Ranveer is about to drive the car and leave in a bit instant tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was about to drive the car hearing Ishani calling him seeing Ishani):haan Ishani..
Ishani:(as soon as Ranveer saw her she didn't get a word to talk to him were somewhere he was attracting her with his character today were seeing him with a smile and in a managing tone):Drive safely..
Ranveer(giving a charming smile):haan tk (he started to drive the car from there).
Ishani seeing Ranveer's car back and then was seeing the car till the car get vanished from her sight were as the car got vanished from her sight she turned towards the house were having a smile thinking about the way Ranveer was ready to call their friends to the family photo and the way Ranveer treated Shikhar today completely made her to fall for him were thinking about Ranveer itself she walked in the corridor and she came to the hall were she entered the hall and walked in the hall and she started to get in the stairs were she then came to the corridor and then she walked in the corridor by thinking about Ranveer were she then came to their room were she entered their room with a happy smile were she entered their room and she sat in the bed were she raised her eyes and saw Ranveer's photo in the wall were he was looking charming in the photo with a smiling face were seeing him with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's photo):When you are near me other than you who will I admiring Ranveer?(she had a smile in her lips)
To be continued 😉😉😉
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear..eagerly waiting for next...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Both updates are awesome. 
Waiting for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
The episodes are full of Ishveer romantic moments. Ishaani can't stop admiring Ranveer.
Update asap. 👏👏
Take care.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi!!!
Nice episodes. It's a pity that Ritika will not be able to join the family photo. 
Like Ishveer romantic parts. Ishaani can't take her eyes off Ranveer. She wants him so much. 😳
She is worried about him. Asks him to drive safely.
👏👏👏
May be an accident will happen with Ranveer in the forthcoming episodes. Let's wait and watch. 
Eagerly waiting for the next.

RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi dii ,
      Yepee... Two epis...Loved both the updates dii.
Sooo nice ! Shikhar's cute way of answering is so nice.
Hey , Ranvi is always Ranvi..no one can beat him ... As I assumed , Ribhay can't attend the shoot , loved Ritika's dialogues...Last but not least , ishu's dialogue ..want can we say , super duper ! Yey , true if ranvi is near her , whom can she admire ? Loved all her reactions , activities ...
On the whole , as usual a fantastic update !
Waiting eagerly for the next dii ...Update as soon as possible ..
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great updates
😆😆😆😆
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice update dear..eagerly waiting for next...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi!!!

Both updates are awesome.