Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea.aa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I know right. I really want a little insight to her character before the show starts. I hope we get it. :(
tucana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Chandni will be revealed to us slowly. The show starts from Advay's point of view so I think it will be more about Advay and his revenge at least in the initial episodes.
But yes, would like to get some insight into Chandni's character too. 
Edited by tucana - 6 years ago
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
It is quite obvious SP started promoting Barun, the actor and then Advay, the character and then the show, IPKKND.

They couldnt have kept us guessing about Advay because Barun has a huge fandom and he's coming back after 5 years. We all would have gone berserk and spammed the heck out of SP. 😆

So Chandni is the surprise. I am actually okay not getting her promo and watching the show to actually know more about her. I am very, very intrigued.

IronyDied thumbnail
hello Jesal :)
Like I had mentioned in another thread of yours too that SP has been promoting the show from the ML's POV. I know TRP audience are used to seeing shows which are FL centric and the story is always told from her POV. but then if they want to change that, they should be given that chance. I am sure we will know everything about Chandni with Advay, he will know and understand and along with him we will too :)

I am hoping this show works... for Barun and Shivani. 👍🏼
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope the next promo is abt chandni!