Why people bashing Divek so much??

Posted: 6 years ago
I just don't get why people Devik seriously. They have worked really really hard to get here despite of being non dancers. Deviyanika is such a sweet and humble person and I love her shows. So what if they share their personal life on screen and so does many actors. For me all of the couple deserves winning and whoever win I'm happy with with. Wish you all the best to Devik and congrats if you won you both deserve it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
kaun hai!! kaun hai??
Who the heck is bashing them?
Those people have no right to live on earth. Divek are beyond perfection.
Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 6 years ago
..Vk.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such an undeserving couple. Feel bad for previous winners. DiVek maligned the NB trophy.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I get it that you are a fan but they are pathetic dancers and NB is about dance not popularity. 
It's an insult to dance that they won. 
An insult to other people's hardwork, I'm not saying that Divek is not hardworking but the channel keeps promoting them and it's all favoritism. 

And if they are accepting this favoritism, then they deserve the bashing.
There have been worst dancers who have won before. Devik definitely deserves winning. They already won, you can't do anything lol. People love them so much and their dancing which is why they won and if you remember Terrance even told them that they deserve winning. Stop talking nonsense if your favorite didn win.
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol ignore the haters. The finale was all about popularity and DiVek won it fair and square. No amount of ranting is going to change the fact that DiVek won. ðŸ¥³
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Becoz they r worst and pathetic dancers
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Extremely disheartened that abinam didnt win but i knew from beginning that divek are popular so its fine. Wishing abinam all the sucess they have long way to go
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
because the only thing this so called divek deserve is BASHING..ohh goo i so hate them now..
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aunty won .. now we she ll NOT let us live peacefully lik her weddinh now her trophy ll NOT spare my TL .. eeewww