Your face is like a melody,
It won't leave my head
Your soul is haunting me
And telling me
That everything is fine
But I wish I was dead
(dead like you)

------------

Everybody kept telling her that he drowned. That he's gone. But she refused to believe any of them. Instead she waited for him to return to her as he always has. Hours, days pass, and yet there's no sign of him. She sees him everywhere, she sees him comforting her. She senses his presence everywhere. I don't think there is another song that would sum up her state of mind when she finally figures out he is no more.

Feedback is appreciated. 

------------

This is for all my Baes.
I love you!

Steph

xHowRudex
-----------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks Steph will surely watch tonight and will post my comments. Thanks for vm .. you are marvellous at it.. so I am sure it will fantabulous anyways 🤗
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was amazing!!! 3 great vitharv things today. A story from mayu, article on vikram's new show & your vm.
This was so good. Sad but done sooo well. I love these types of vm where the songs and scenes balance so well, basically your style of vms are one of the best! Thanks so much. Hope to see one happy one with all the old/latest sweet scenes of vitharv and their love please.
Ohh going to miss our vitharv days. Glad I have these vms to keep them alive in our memories. Do you have an index? Thanks again :)
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is absolutely gorgeous !!! I am speechless what a performance what actors what a vm!!

Loved each and every scene you used .. shivani is a wonderful wonderful actor and can't wait to see her in new show too.. so please god make it happen fast!!!

Also crying of shivani with your effect and her expression are deadly combination.. you should get Oscar for cm making . This is one of the best vms I have ever seen!!

Also I can't hide my excitement about vikram new show .

I can't wait to join Ek Deewana tha Forum.. Vikram didn't let us miss him!! Also Namik signed this show after long so it must be a good show.. am glad that Sony tv poached vikram and Namik..
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful VM. <3
Such a great mix.
Africanqueenkel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Feedback when I watch it my love ... Do you plan on following vC's new show ??...