Bauchhar ek padee hai barasate abhee hai bakee..A MG SS-Shot 7 Page 19 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
wht dey r upto...chudail kahinki...

nice update...

loved it ...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

poor geet is shattered.shocking  that raisha  doesn't love maan.she is with him only to win the bet.is rohan her real bf?what bet is it?poor maan will be shattered.anyways its happening for good.he will get a gem like geet because of raisha

Thanks for the comment Jasmine...dear , the bet was to keep Maan as her boyfriend for 7 days...Well No Rohan is just a friend to her...but yup...Loved you being Optimistic...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Shot 6:

" By the way , you are able to handle "MS. Maan... Rohan asked Raisha with a cruel smile.

" Maanu...Off course , I am gonna win the bet for sure, the bet was of 7 days...2 days left...I will handle him for two more days..." Raisha laughed as she said this.

: You are able to handle that mumma's boy...???"

" Quite difficult...but I will do that , don't worry..." She said as she moved from there.

2 days passed , Geet was continuously trying to be away from Maan and avoid him so that she doesn't get lost into him and his thoughts again , she had already decided that Maan didn't belonged to her , he didn't. On the other hand , Raisha was playing her own bet trying to behave those Girlfriend-boyfriend way with Maan , Maan was lost in his own self as usual forgetting that he had a friend named Geet who became his friend 3 days ago.

After 2 days:

In collage:

As usual Geet came to collage in an auto , she was wearing a Baby pink coloured suit and looking lovely as usual.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/20/36/ae2036429996f71cd808f2a9e2cc53c7.jpg

" Dekho bhagwanji , please , Don't bring me face to face with Maan again today yesterday I avoided a conversation but I can't handle me when I am in front of him so please try to understand , don't bring me in front of him, Ok..." She prayed looking towards the sky as she was standing at the gate. She remembered yesterday's incident:

She was walking in the corridor when Maan suddenly sprang in front of her.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b4/cf/56/b4cf56c8217521c645df29be70b7228f.jpg

" Geet , hello..." Maan said to her with a cute smile.

Geet kept staring at him for quite sometime when a wave of hand in front of her eyes brought her out of her trance.

" What , Maanu said hello...reply ...??" Ms. Raisha told Geet looking towards her with a smile.

Geet looked towards Raisha with some anger boiling in her eyes , " I have to go to my class..." Geet says looking towards Maan .

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/63/35/82/63358205cf0cfa0da4cca02f88ecab5b.jpgShe moves from there.

" What , your friends..." She hears Raisha complaint to Maan as she goes.

Present:

Geet hears the bell and runs inside towards her class when suddenly she hears some sounds of laughing from the garden , while running her eyes automatically turns towards the garden where she sees a huge crowd of children standing making a circle.

" What is happening there?' She thinks as she looks towards the children , she sees her friend Simran coming back from the collage building and going towards the crowd.

She stops Simran , " What is happening there?" Geet asks concerned.

" Oh God , You don't know Geet , it seems like Majnu scene , come with me..." Simran holds Geet's shoulder and drags her with herself while Geet moves with her confused.

" Oh Ho ,let us also enter..." Simran tries to cross the crowd with Geet to get a better view of the scenario.

As they pass the crowd and reach the front row of children standing Simran stops , Geet who wasn't interested beats Simran a bit of her elbow and says , " I am not interested in these Majnu dramas , I am going for class.."  She tries to walk off from there but as she tries to go , she gets pushed away by the crowd towards the centre where a girl and a boy are already present.

Geet falls on the ground as everyone looks towards her , " What the..." Geet angrily grits her teeth as she tries to get up.

Her eyes suddenly fell on the girl standing there, " Ra...Ra...Raisha..." Geet looks towards the girl shocked confused , her heart had a sudden feeling of tension rise as she looks towards the back of the boy sitting on his knees in front of Raisha.

She felt like her throat was being suffocated , " Ma..nn...Maan..." She says as she touches his shoulder , the boy turns.

His face was full with tears , his puffy eyes while he seemed to be completely broken. Geet's heart broke into pieces the very moment she saw him , " Maan..." She said holding his face.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/35/0a/40350a0adc94acf5e11669a2efcaeb36.jpg

" Geet..." Maan huges her tightly as Geet is shocked at his hug.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/08/06/6d/08066de94c5c112aee7f36aa81cd1465.jpg

She doesn't know what to feel , Happy , sad , confused , free... His hug made her forget the world but his tears made her remember the world back only to punish the one who hurt him.

He was special for her , very special , she loved him like a mad , she didn't want him, she just wanted his happiness that is what made her Love special . She wanted to loose in this moment only to come back to fall for him again...and then again.

"Love is meeting someone that makes you more you." The touch of love was always with her but today his tears made her feel more of the feeling she was already possessing.

Her eyes fell on the one who was responsible for the tears in her love's eyes...Raisha , she was standing in front with a wicket smile on her lips , Geet looked towards her as she closed her eyes , only to let a tear escape her own eyelid.

She got free from the hug as she looked at Maan , got up from the ground and went straight next to Raisha , giving a tight slap on her face. The slap was as loud as a clap and stung her face. It had been an open-handed smack and it had left a red welt behind. Raisha looked at Geet as her eyes became watery.

Geet had fire in her eyes ready to burn anyone who hurts her Maan.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hope maan wake up from this delusion...
before it is to late

poor geet...so sad for her...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update after seeing maan with raisha geet started to avoid maan she  couldnt afford to lose herself in him he did try to talk to her but geet left ignoring him but after 2 days she ca,e to colege only to be dragged by her friend geet was shocked to see man on raisha knees crying and all making fun of him maan seeing geet hugged him geet felt peace but when she saw raisha evil smile she understood it was her fault maan was hurt and slapped te witch making all stun
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh no abb kya hoga?maan kaise sambhalega appne app ko...

nice update...

loved it ...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome one
What raisha did to make Maan cry ðŸ˜¡ I think Maan got to know about raisha, feel so sad for him ðŸ˜­ 
Jade0001 thumbnail
An Emotional Chapter 

while Geet is sad and in pain thinking that she loves Maan had dreamt of her happy life with him but he is happy with his girlfriend Raisha and at the same time it seems like this girl and her friend Rohan 
has taken a bet and that's the reason she is with Maan to win the bet 
Maan seeing what he knows of his GF hugging another boy and he becomes sad 
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome