.khaleesi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
There is something I found to be very funny and that is how there is no queue on the reception of the hospital and how a patient directly changed into the hospital clothes and is adnitted in the general ward without even consulting the doc.
Hospital me patient queues na hona is really weird. Aur vo bhi itne bade hospital mein. 🤣
Patient is admitted no matter if its just a viral fever. As a medical student I found this to be very funny. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha😆 Dr Kabir 's cabin and his chair definitely do not look like a doctor's cabin😆 No matter how big a doctor you are, you don't really opt for royal humongous chairs in your cabin😆
My sister remarked that is this guy a business tycoon or is he a doctor 🤣 🤣
I understand that all RS wants to do is show family drama but phir bhi it wouldn't harm to atleast design d set properly😆 Also white on earth are they not wearing masks outside before going into an operation😆 How is that Sanchi goes into the operation with open hair 🤣 
RS should hv seen DMG to get some ideas yaar😆
Even DMG had better set design😆
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well the cabin which look like a hotel room, this is just like in Korean dramas for private hospital dramas Im' kind used 2 it. LOL

But yes regarding medical issues, staffs & hygienic (open hair, gloves) stuffs there r lot of nonsense, then this is a fiction show that too an indian daily soap so let's not except logical stuffs. 😆
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Well the cabin which look like a hotel room, this is just like in Korean dramas for private hospital dramas Im' kind used 2 it. LOL

But yes regarding medical issues, staffs & hygienic (open hair, gloves) stuffs there r lot of nonsense, then this is a fiction show that too an indian daily soap so let's not except logical stuffs. 😆

True😆
But at least DMG and Sanjeevani paid attention to it. RS should have atleast studied DMG before making a serial on such a topic😆
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

True😆
But at least DMG and Sanjeevani paid attention to it. RS should have atleast studied DMG before making a serial on such a topic😆

Haha true but we barely got 2 see medical cases in DMG right. It was more about the interns lives & love stories, equation with families later on...
.khaleesi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't watched DMG but a huge of the sony tv show kuch to log kahenge. And the show was fab in matters of set design and homework upon a doctor's lifestyle and working pattern in the hospital.
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishqbaaz

I haven't watched DMG but a huge of the sony tv show kuch to log kahenge. And the show was fab in matters of set design and homework upon a doctor's lifestyle and working pattern in the hospital.

Hi5 I loved KTLK & was sad when they changed the actor coz after that both leads didn't had that age gap which was required...😭

Basically Sony had some really good concepts even tho shows didn't last longer like Jee le zara, Ek Duje, KTLG, Itti si khushi (it ended with 80 episodes 😭)
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think kabir's cabin is his room too because I doubt this fellow has any other house of his own. He sleeps breathes and eats savitri devi college and hospital. That is why he is there 24/7 inside the hospital ready for any emergency anytime ðŸ˜†
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^ unless he lives in the hostel cuz i've know some teachers who lived on campus in my college...idk