Rocky may kill Ruchika

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Only Naagraj can kill thakishka,so Ruchika now become Thakshika.So My Pov is Rocky help shivaangi to kill Ruchika😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
yup...thats what is going to happen i guess...only rocky being the thakshak naagraaj can kill thakshika...sesha is thakshika now so rocky will be the one to kill her but for this to happen rocky needs to know the truth and support shivangi in the fight
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joyel

Only Naagraj can kill thakishka,so Ruchika now become Thakshika.So My Pov is Rocky help shivaangi to kill Ruchika😉

my pov is 😉 that Nagraj is Seshnag Raj 😳/ Rudra ❤️ will kill takshika to help his suryavanshi Naagin 😳 😛 for this cause he may alive soon 👏 ⭐️ 😛 ..
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yup...thats what is going to happen i guess...only rocky being the thakshak naagraaj can kill thakshika...sesha is thakshika now so rocky will be the one to kill her but for this to happen rocky needs to know the truth and support shivangi in the fight

this may happen..  after all he is the lead...  not villain like other shows...  but still sometimes i got irritated with his dumb behaviour... 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: paridhi02

this may happen..  after all he is the lead...  not villain like other shows...  but still sometimes i got irritated with his dumb behaviour... 

even i am irritated with his dumb behaviour too...😡
he sees nothing beyond his baadi maa n ruchika...🤢
the whole world can manipulate him...he doesn't have a brain of his own...😡
I feel rocky(takshak naagraj ) is like the naked king
Anybody and everybody can manipulate hin.
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Hopefully, he will keel over and die too. 😆 
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Never ever
Rocky and Killing ruchika . Rocky hates shivangi and he can't help her becoz she is of naag  lok and takshak naag and naagin are great enimes. .. so I don't think 😕
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

even i am irritated with his dumb behaviour too...😡
he sees nothing beyond his baadi maa n ruchika...🤢
the whole world can manipulate him...he doesn't have a brain of his own...😡

It's important for the story that Rocky is a weak character and can be manipulate by the women around him. That makes the women in the story more important and powerful. Perhaps that is why they killed off Rudra, because he was a much stronger character and would stand up to the women villains even though he often lost out to them or had to be saved by Shivangi. It made Rocky look bad. If Rocky decided "Shivangi, you've been right all along", the series would be over. 
TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mara1

It's important for the story that Rocky is a weak character and can be manipulate by the women around him. That makes the women in the story more important and powerful. Perhaps that is why they killed off Rudra, because he was a much stronger character and would stand up to the women villains even though he often lost out to them or had to be saved by Shivangi. It made Rocky look bad. If Rocky decided "Shivangi, you've been right all along", the series would be over. 

Very well said..👏⭐️