Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Spectacular and gorgeous episode, Sakshi.
Can't wait for the next.
Update soon.

Hi Anaptiras 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Do i need to repeat that again??...owkay again a blockbuster episode u have given didu...both ISHVEER & RAAGINI scene were wowsome...day by day our cutie pie getting naughty & more cute... Waiting for their arrival to Mumbai... Be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
and Ishveer and Raagini's scene 
yes our cutie pie is very naughty now a days and she is growing more cute 
ya let us see their arrival in Mumbai 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 576
Ranveer laying in the bed and thinking to ask to Ishani about their night in the car and then having a smile in his lips constantly and then he turned and saw the clock in the wall and then seeing the time.
Ranveer(slowly stopping his smile and then took a deep breath and then to himself):hmm time is 9.10 fine..(he touched the blanket with his hand and then holding the blanket till his chest with his hand and then he got up from the bed and then he sat in the bed well holding the blanket over him and then to himself):Let me get ready soon Balveer said he will come by 10 o clock and If we start early only we can reach Chandigarh at right time for the flight to Mumbai.
Ranveer immediately lowered the blanket till his hip and then he with his two hands surrounded the blanket over his hips well and then he tied the blanket in his hip and then he took his legs down to the floor and then he got up from the bed and then he stood in the floor wearing the blanket in his hip and then he took a deep breath and then feeling the chillness in his bare body he rubbed his two hands well and then he started to walk towards the cupboard were he went towards the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and saw the last set of dresses in the cupboard and then he took his pant, t-shirt and overcoat from the cupboard and his other inner wear and then he took the towel from the cupboard and then he having those clothes in his one hand and then with other hand he closed the cupboard well and then he started to walk towards the washroom were he went to the washroom and then he opened the washroom door and he entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to make himself ready for the day.
It was exactly 15 minutes were Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his light blue jean pant, blue t-shirt and then white overcoat having the black designs over it and by drying his hair with the towel were he quickly came to the designing table mirror and then he dropping the towel in the dressing table and then he took the comb from the dressing table and then he combed his hair and then he started to make his make up fast were in the next 5 minutes he made himself ready for the day and then seeing his final check in the mirror and then he gave a smile to himself. 
Ranveer(to himself): hmm finally Ranveer is ready..(he saw the dressing table and then he took a box in his hand were he held the box in his one hand and then with other hand he took the comb,men's cream and his perfume from the dressing table and then he put the items in the box and then he closed the box well and then he kept the box back in the dressing table and seeing the box and dressing table and then to himself): hmm want to take the box and towel.(he then turned and started to walk to the washroom were he entered the washroom by opening its door and then he went near the washbasin and then from the washbasin slap seeing the tooth paste and tooth brush in the holder he took his tooth paste and tooth brush in his one hand and then he saw the shelf of the washroom and seeing his shaving kit he took the shaking kit in his other hand and then he saw the holder of the washroom and then cloth bin and seeing the cloth bin having the blanket he dropped now and then to himself): hmm blanket is too hotel property only other than that nothing my item is there in the washroom okay fine(he then came out of the washroom and closing the washroom door and then he came back to the dressing table and then he kept the tooth paste and tooth brush and shaving kit in the dressing table and then he turned and walked towards the cupboard and then to himself):Let me see the cupboard well once again(he went to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard with his hands and then saw inside the cupboard and not finding any of his things there and then to himself giving a okay head shake): hmm okay nothing is here(he closed the cupboard well and then he turned were his eyes fell on the bed were the bed was having the rose petals over it were seeing it he had a cute smile in his lips were he walked towards the bed and then going to the bed he bent and took the bed sheet in his both the hands and folding the bed sheet carefully and then he started to walk towards the waste bin were going to the corner of the room and then being near the waste bin he was about to drop the rose petals in the waste bin were before he doing it he saw the half burnt candles in the waste bin were having a smile and then to himself): hmm Ishani has cleared the candles okay okay..(telling it to himself he then slowly shook the bed sheet over the waste bin and made the rose petals to fall in the waste bin were clearing the bed sheet and then he turned and walked to the bed and then he dropped the bed sheet in the bed and then he walked around the bed and then he came to the lamp table were he saw the steel wine bottles that he has kept in the lamp table and then to himself):Hotel staff will clean these bottles(he then saw his watch were he took his watch in his hand and then wore the watch in his right hand and then he saw the lamp table and then he took his phone from the lamp table and then he put the phone in his pant pocket and then he thought about his purse and then thinking where he has kept his purse yesterday night and then realizing it and then to himself):purse is in living room washroom only as I changed yesterday in that washroom that time I took out my purse from pant pocket and kept it in that living room washroom shelf. Fine let me go and take it and then what else...
Ranveer saw around the room well making final check whether they have left anything here were as he was glancing his eyes went to the lamp table on the other side of the bed were he saw Ishani's mobile phone and his eye glasses were seeing it he started to walk around the bed and then he came to the other side lamp table and then he took Ishani's phone in his hand and put it in his other side pocket in his pant and then he saw the lamp table were he got his eye glasses were he took his eye glasses in his hand and then putting it in his coat and then he making final check walked to the dressing table and then he took his make up kit and then the towel and the tooth brush and tooth paste and shaving kit in his both the hands and then seeing everything in the room once again and then he started to walk towards the bedroom door were as the door was open already he came out of the bedroom and then he walked and came to the living room cum bedroom were he saw Ishani sitting in the sofa of the living room were Raagini was cutely sitting in her lap and cutely both mother and daughter were laughing and smiling to each other were Ranveer seeing it having a light smile came to the living room's bed and then he kept all the things that was in his hands in the bed of the living room were Ishani seeing Ranveer ready seeing Raagini who was sitting in her lap and seeing her face. 
Ishani:Tk Raagini get down let us leave...
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and then with her two hands took Raagini and then made Raagini to stand in the floor were cutie pie standing in the floor started to cutely walk to the bed were Ishani as soon as Raagini started to walk she got up from the sofa and then she walked and came to the bed were Ranveer was now keeping his make up kit and his towel in his trolley bag.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Let me pack it Ranveer..
Ranveer(keeping the towel well in the trolley bag and raising his head and seeing Ishani):Arrey you have done all the packing so well. At least let me pack these things..(he put his tooth paste and tooth brush and his shaving kit in the trolley bag and then he closed the trolley bag and then he zipped the trolley bag so well and then he raised his head and saw Ishani):When did you get the dresses from Laundry and have you packed all my dresses.
Ishani:Morning I called them and told them to bring it and they too brought it and I packed everything and I packed all your dresses in your bag. you took all your things know?
Ranveer: Haan I took everything but as I changed yesterday night in this living room washroom I have kept the purse of mine in that washroom shelf want to take that alone..
Ishani:hmm tk take it and come its getting late..
Ranveer: Haan let me come..(he was about to walk were he thinking something and stopping back and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took Ishani's phone out and showed it to Ishani):your phone was in bedroom..
Ishani(getting it from Ranveer and seeing him):Thank you I didn't think about this phone itself stopping the alarm I kept it there itself and came out. Thank god you saw the phone and brought it. 
Ranveer:Haan I made the complete check in the bedroom nothing is there I took everything..(he telling it took the eye glasses from his coat and gave it to Ishani): sorry I have zipped my bag Ishani please you put this eye glasses in the bag let me get the purse..
Ishani(holding the phone in her one hand and with other hand she got the eye glasses from Ranveer and then seeing Ranveer): Let me Ranveer..
Ranveer giving the glasses in her hand shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he started to walk towards the washroom were Ishani keeping the phone in the bed and saw Raagini were cutie pie was standing in the other side of the bed and was hitting the bed with her two hands were seeing it Ishani had a smile in her lips were then she saw the trolley bag of Ranveer were she with her hand unzipped the trolley bag and then she opened the bag and then she kept the eye glasses safely in the bag and then she closed the bag and zipped the bag were that was the time Ranveer too came out of the washroom and he came to the bed and saw Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Took all your things know?
Ranveer:Haan how about you?
Ishani:Haan I packed everything of your dresses, mine and Raagini's dresses,all our items and you too brought all your items and packed it now and I packed your eye glasses too. I took Raagini's teddy bear and then Himachali doll and then (she saw the two clothes in the bed which was brought my laundry person bundling their dresses in it and seeing it):these clothes know laundry people brought and then(before she could tell).
Ranveer:Ishani these and all hotel property only know they will clear it even that empty vessels in tea poi that too they will itself clear it.
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan okay okay.(seeing the whole room well a glance and seeing Ranveer): Let us leave Ranveer..
Ranveer:Haaan let us but..(seeing her a cute look moved forward to Ishani and standing near her and then seeing her a cute romantic look):I want to ask you something?
Ishani:you can ask me but its getting late..
Ranveer:Its just a minute question let me ask..
Ishani:Tk If I tell no you are not going to stop it tell me. 
Ranveer(giving a cute smile to her):Wo (before he could ask he felt something in his leg were feeling it he lowered his eyes and saw down were he saw Raagini standing near him and rubbing his leg with her hand were seeing her and giving a smile):What happen baby?
Raagini(cutely raising her head and seeing Ranveer): Papa(she opened her hands to Ranveer).
Ranveer(giving a smile to her):Want Papa to take you?Tk..(he bent and took Raagini in his hands and then held Raagini close to him and turned and saw Ishani):Let us leave Ishani..
Ishani:you wanted to ask me something?
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and then seeing Ishani):Let me ask after wards its getting late know?
Ishani:haan tk tk let us leave..
Ranveer:you call to reception and tell them that there are three trolley bags and want a staff to take those trolley bags to the reception. 
Ishani:Haan let me(she walked to the lamp table and then she took the cordless and seeing the reception number in the chart and then she dialed to the reception and keeping the phone in her ears and she waited for the call to be picked were as soon as the reception person picked she told they need a staff to take the trolley bags down were after shaking her head as yes and then she kept the cordless phone back in its place and then she turned to Ranveer were he was now telling something to Raagini and smiling to her were seeing it having a smile she came and stood next to Ranveer).
Ranveer(feeling Ishani near him turned and saw her):What they told Ishani?
Ishani:haan two staffs will come in 2 minutes...
Ranveer:hmm okay(he saw Raagini and smiled to her were Raagini too being in his hands was smiling to him were smiling to her and seeing Ishani):Let us wear our shoes and get ready Ishani..
Ishani:Haan okay Ranveer..(she took the vaccum bottle and mobile phone from the bed in her both hands and then she started to walk to the corner of the room and then going to the corner of the room she started to wear her cut shoes in her legs with the legs itself).
Ranveer too holding Raagini and smiling to her came to the corner of the room and then he bent and made Raagini to stand in the floor and then he kneel down in the floor and took Raagini's shoes and made Raagini to wear the shoes in her legs one by one were cutie pie too showed her legs well to Ranveer were Ishani seeing it had a smile in her lips were Ranveer seeing Raagini after making her wear the shoes and giving a smile to her he got up from the floor and then he wore his casual shoes in his legs well and then he saw Raagini were cutie pie again cutely opened her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile took Raagini in his hand and held her close to him were that was the time they heard the knock in the main door were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands started to walk towards the main door were he went to the main door and then holding Raagini in his one hand and with other hand he opened the door after unlocking it were he saw two male staffs of the hotel standing in front of him.
staff:Sir call came to take the luggage..
Ranveer:haan come in..(he turned and saw Ishani standing near the corner of the room and seeing her): Ishani show them the trolley bags and come out..
Ishani shook her head as okay were the staffs entered the room as Ranveer gave way for them were Ranveer holding Raagini came out of the room and Ishani walked to the living room were as soon as the staffs came to the living room she showed the both trolley bags of her and Ranveer's and then the trolley bag having the items they purchased for the family members to the staffs of the hotel were the staffs shook their head as yes to Ishani and one person took the both the trolley bags from the bed and kept it in the floor and held the holder of the both the bags in his each hands and started to pull it were the other staff held the holder of the one trolley bag and he started to pull it were as soon as they started to pull the trolley bag Ishani saw the whole room a glance were now there was feeling that she is missing this beautiful Shimla moment were feeling for a while she saw the entrance of the room were she saw the staffs moving out of the room and Ranveer standing out of the room and smiling to Raagini and talking to her were Ishani too started to walk towards the entrance of the room were she came out of the room and then again saw the room standing out of the room were Ranveer hitting his forehead to Raagini and then with a smile took his forehead from Raagini's forehead and he saw Ishani who was standing next to him now and the way she is seeing the room standing next to him.
Ranveer:(in a calm tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name slowly turned to Ranveer and seeing him): Haan
Ranveer:What happen? staffs went with the bags and shall we leave?
Ishani(seeing the room again and seeing Ranveer):Somewhat I am missing this moment Ranveer. I am really missing this room and our Shimla moments. 
Ranveer(hearing it and having a light smile): hmm me too but for that we can't be staying in Shimla forever know? Don't worry here after often let us take a break like this okay?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and giving a cute smile): hmm okay..
Ranveer:hmm wait..(he holding Raagini in his one hand and keeping two step and going inside the room and took the key guard from the electric socket and then he came out of the room and then holding the key guard in his one hand and with the same hand he held the door and he closed the door well and then he locked the door and then having the key guard in his hand he turned and saw Ishani):Let us leave Ishani..
Ishani(with a cute smile): Haan let us..(she started to walk).
Ranveer too having Raagini in his hands started to walk behind Ishani. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani ragini teeth talk was nice.naughty ranveer wants to ask ishani how their night was.first time in a ff i am seeing packing scenes in detail.hats off to you for a different writing style.like ranveer said they can't stay in shimla forever.but def they should go for such trips in future
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 577
Ranveer having Raagini in his one hand and with the key guard of the room in his other hand was walking behind Ishani were Ishani too walking in front of him in the corridor and finally she came to the lift and standing in front of lift she saw the lift indicator were the lift was in the ground floor were Ranveer too came behind Ishani and then he came near the lift and then he stood next to Ishani and then seeing the lift indicator and seeing the lift is in the ground floor and he turned and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer: I think the staffs who took our bag has reached down with our bags so only lift is in the ground floor.
Ishani(seeing him); Haan they would have gone down(she giving a light smile to Ranveer and took her hand to the lift indicator side and then with her index finger she hit the lift button were the lift indicator showed that now lift is coming up were Ishani took her hand from the indicator and waited for the lift to come).
Ranveer too holding Raagini waited for the lift to come were Raagini was cutely seeing the lift indicator with a cute face. 
Raagini(Seeing the red lights in the lift indicator and seeing Ranveer): Papa(showing the lift indicator with her index finger):wo kya?
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and the way she is questioning about the lift indicator and seeing Raagini with a smile): I am sure you will be more intelligent in future because now itself you are having the way of asking questions about the things you don't know?
Raagini cutely smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too cutely smiled back to his daughter
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini well and then with the hand having the key guard showing the lift indicator):That is the lift indicator that will show in which floor lift is there and will show whether lift is going up or coming down everything. 
Raagini(cutely like she understood shook her head as yes): hmm
Ranveer too smiled to her were Ishani who was hearing what Ranveer and Raagini was talking seeing them with a smile had a impossible head shake to herself were that was the time the lift came to their floor and opened its door for them were Ishani entered the lift were Ranveer too holding Raagini in his hands entered the life behind Ishani and stood next to Ishani were Ishani hit the ground floor button were the lift immediately closed its door for them and then the lift now started to go down. 
Raagini(cutely feeling it and seeing Ranveer): Papa hmmm
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): hmm we are going down..
Raagini cutely shook her head as yes were Ranveer too smiled to her were as soon as the lift hit the ground floor it opened its door for them were Ranveer holding Raagini came out of the lift were Ishani too came behind Ranveer and she came out of the lift and then Ranveer started to walk towards the reception were Ishani too came beside him and was walking beside him were finally Ranveer and Ishani came to the reception were they saw the two staffs of the hotel who took their bags from the room were standing near the reception with their bags. 
Staff 1(seeing Ranveer):Sir your bags..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): Haan tk wait let us finish the check out formalities and then you both itself bring this till the car. 
Staff 1: hmm okay sir. 
Ranveer(giving a light smile to them and then turning to the reception table and seeing the reception person):Checking out room no.200.
Reception person:hmm okay sir wait a while..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Reception person were the reception person was working in the computer were after a while seeing Ranveer..
Reception person:Room rent for this one week stay was already prepaid while you were checking in your room. And only for the room services we did to you and the restaurant charges you need to pay for us. 
Ranveer:haan okay let me pay..
Reception person:hmm okay sir wait a while let me get the amount of your restaurant charges from the restaurant manager and then tell him to mail your bill to me and then getting the amount let me tell it to you. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the reception person were the reception person took the intercom phone and dialed some number and then he talked something and then he shaking his head as okay and then he put the phone down and then he saw the computer and started to work something were after exactly 10 minutes the Reception person finishing the tallying of their account. 
Reception person(seeing Ranveer):Sir I got the restaurant bill completely and then tallying all the services we provided to you with the restaurant bill the amount you need to pay to us is Rs.4590 sir. 
Ranveer: hmm okay let me pay..(he saw Raagini who was in his hand and then keeping the key guard in the granite table and then with his two hands took Raagini and made her sit in the granite table and gave a smile to her and in a cute tone):Be here for a while okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmmm
Ishani came and stood next to Raagini and with her hand having the phone she held Raagini well were Ranveer seeing it had a light smile seeing caring Ishani were he then saw the reception person were now the reception person took the bill out of the printer and then showed it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the bill from the reception person and seeing the amount in it and seeing whether their room no is right in the bill and then he holding the bill in his one hand and with other hand he put inside his pant pocket and then he took the purse out of the pant pocket and then he kept the bill in the granite table and then he took the debit card out of the purse and then he gave the card to the reception person were the reception person got the card from Ranveer and started to do the payment formalities were he showed the machine for Ranveer's pin number were Ranveer pressed the pin number too were the Reception person making the payment and then took the customer copy and gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the copy and putting it in the purse were the reception person taking his copy and keeping the payment copy with him and then he gave the card back to Ranveer were Ranveer got the card from him and putting it in his purse and then he folded the purse and he put the purse back in the pant pocket and then he saw the reception person and moved the key guard in the granite table towards him. 
Ranveer:Key guard..
Reception person(taking the key guard and seeing Ranveer and giving a pleasant smile):Thanks for your stay here sir. Wish that you visit us often. 
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan we had a great stay here surely we will opt your hotel only If we come to Shimla again. 
Reception person:Sure sir..
Ranveer:Fine we need to have breakfast now If we use the restaurant means.(before he could tell).
Reception person:Sir go and have the food and pay there itself sir. They will get your room no and they will record the amount for the food they are serving to your room and when you are having it in the restaurant and now your bill is complete tallied so now you have the food and pay it in the restaurant and tell them that your bill is closed they will itself get the money sir. 
Ranveer: hmm okay thank you..(giving a smile to the reception person he turned to the staffs who were standing in the side with their luggage were seeing them): Let us finish our breakfast and come till that..(before he could tell).
Staff 2:Let us be waiting with your luggage in the waiting lounge sir once you come back after your breakfast call us we will bring the bags out of the hotel sir.
Ranveer: hmm okay(he turned and saw Ishani who was catching Raagini who was sitting in the granite table and seeing Ishani well):Let us finish our breakfast Ishani..
Ishani:hmm okay Ranveer(holding the vaccum bottle and her phone in two hands and seeing him):Take Raagini with you..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then seeing Raagini showed his hand to her were Raagini cutely opened her hands to her father were Ranveer too took Raagini in his hand and held Raagini close to him and he started to walk were Ishani too started to walk beside Ranveer were walking itself they both came out of the hotel by getting down in the steps of the hotel were Ranveer started to walk towards the open restaurant area were they were able to feel the chillness of the Shimla so well. Raagini feeling the cold immediately hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged her so well were Ishani too feeling and enjoying the climate was walking beside Ranveer were Ranveer as walking itself turned and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(walking beside him and seeing Ranveer):haan
Ranveer;Why you didn't wear the jacket for Raagini see she is feeling so much cold..
Ishani:She is wearing a woolen overcoat only I thought that will be enough for her so only I packed the jackets. Even I packed all our jackets..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): hmm okay okay only for sometime know?Then we will leave Shimla know?
Ishani:Haan its so nice place really I am missing it. 
Ranveer:Haan this nature and its chillness surely anybody who come to Shimla and are going to leave will surely miss it Ishani. 
Ishani shook her head as yes with a missing face were Ranveer too gave a calm face to her were they walking itself finally they came to the swimming pool area were they walking crossing the swimming pool area were Raagini who was hugging Ranveer well resting her chin in Ranveer's shoulders and as Ranveer was walking seeing the Swimming pool and getting about the way she fell in the pool and then immediately..
Raagini(came out of the hug from Ranveer and seeing Ishani in a loud tone): Mama Naa naaa..
Ishani(hearing Raagini loud tone stood immediately and seeing Raagini):Kya hua Raagini?What you don't want?
Ranveer(too stood near Ishani and seeing Raagini): Haan baby kya hua?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani and then Ranveer):Naa Papa..
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):kya hua?
Ishani(seeing Raagini):What you don't want?
Raagini(cutely raised her hand and showed the swimming pool with her index finger and seeing Ishani): wo Naa Mama..
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini showing the swimming pool and getting why Raagini is telling no to Swimming pool and then seeing Raagini with a smile): As you fell in the swimming pool you are feeling like that. Actually this is not your age to play with swimming pool okay?Once you become somewhat grown up you can play in the swimming pool so don't want to get feared seeing Swimming pool come on see some other side..
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was explaining to Raagini and getting what is the actual feel of Raagini and then he showed the mountain to Raagini):see the mountain..
Raagini immediately turned and saw the mountain were she saw it with a cute face were Ranveer immediately seeing Ishani and signed they can walk were Ishani too shook her head as okay to Ranveer and they both started to walk were crossing the area of swimming pool they came to the restaurant were they saw no one in the restaurant by that time were Ranveer walked and went and sat in the table's chair and made Raagini to sit in the table in front of him were Ishani too sat opposite to him in the chair and then she kept the vaccum bottle and her phone in the table were seeing them a Bearer came out of the cooking area and then he came and stood near their table. 
Bearer(seeing Ranveer):What would you like to have sir?
Ranveer:For me two plain paratha with butter..
Bearer:Okay sir(seeing Ishani):For you madam..
Ishani:For me too two plain paratha with butter and then one bowl of vegetable khichadi..
Bearer(remembering the menu in his mind): hmm okay let me bring it..(he started to walk from there).
Raagini(feeling chillness and turning to Ishani): Mama..(she showed her hands to Ishani).
Ishani(with a smile):come..
Raagini immediately saw Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile took Raagini in his hand and left her in the floor were Raagini cutely walked in the floor and came to Ishani's chair were Ishani immediately took Raagini in her hands and then made Raagini to sit in her lap were Raagini too sat well in her mother lap and then rested her head in Ishani's chest were Ranveer had a smile seeing his daughter's cute ways of behavior. As he was seeing it his phone rang being in his pant pocket were Ranveer put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his phone out and then he saw the display and getting its Balveer he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears..
Ranveer:haan Balveer..
Balveer:Ranveer sir I am in front of the hotel only. Where are you?
Ranveer:Sorry Balveer we came to have breakfast and I think for finishing our breakfast it will take 15 to 20 minutes.Let us try to come fast. 
Balveer:hmm its okay sir let me wait you come sir..
Ranveer: Haan tk tk ..(he cut the call and then putting the phone back in his pant pocket and seeing Ishani): Balveer has come..
Ishani:Tk let us finish the breakfast and start by the by you took our return tickets know?
Ranveer:That were already in my trolley bag only no problem. 
Ishani: hmm okay(she started to caress Raagini were cutie pie too was cutely being in her mother's embrace).
It was exactly next 5 minutes were the bearer came with a tray in his hand having the food plates in it and then vaccum jug and then the empty silver glasses were he started to keep the food plates in the table one by one and then he kept the vaccum jug and the silver glasses in the table were he giving a pleasant smile was about to leave were..
Ishani:Excuse me..
Bearer(without moving seeing Ishani):yes madam..
Ishani(holding Raagini with her one hand and with other hand took the vaccum bottle from the table and then giving it to the bearer): Wash this bottle and get some milk in this bottle.
Bearer(having the tray in his one hand and with other hand getting the vaccum bottle and seeing Ishani): Okay madam..
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer too seeing the bearer..
Ranveer:We checked out the room so bring the bill for our breakfast and the milk now.
Bearer:okay sir(he started to move from there).
Ishani took Raagini and made her to sit in the table and took the vegetable khicidi bowl and started to feed Raagini with her hand were cutie pie started to have the hot khicidi from her mother were Ranveer took the parathas plate and then the butter bowl near him and he started to have his breakfast were Ishani making Raagini finish her breakfast and then she took her breakfast were Ranveer finishing the breakfast by that time and then he got up from the chair and he started to move to wash his hands were Ishani too started to have her breakfast fast were after a while Ranveer came back and sat in his chair were Ishani having the paratha and seeing Ranveer..
Ishani:Ranveer drink the water and give water to Raagini also..
Ranveer:haan tk (seeing Raagini):Cutie pie come to Papa..
Raagini cutely turning and seeing Ranveer and immediately got up in the table and then walking two steps were Ranveer held Raagini's hand and signed her to sit were cutie pie cutely sat in the table facing Ranveer were Ranveer giving a smile to Raagini and took the vaccum jug and then he poured the water in the silver glass and keeping the vaccum jug back in the table and then he took the water glass with hot water and he blowing the water and making sure the water is warm and then he took the water glass to Raagini's mouth were Raagini held the glass with her both the hands and started to drink the water well were after getting satisfied she took the mouth from the glass were Ranveer took the glass from her mouth and kept the glass back in the table and then he took the vaccum jug and poured the water in another glass and then he keeping the vaccum jug back in the table and then he took the water glass and he drank the water well and he kept the glass back in the table were Ishani finished her breakfast by that time and then she got up from the chair and she started to walk towards the washing area to wash her hands were Ranveer was smiling seeing Raagini were Raagini too smiled to Ranveer were the bearer came there at that time were he kept the vaccum bottle in the table and then showed the bill to Ranveer.
Bearer:Milk is there in the bottle sir and this is bill.
Ranveer(holding Raagini with his one hand in the table and with other hand he got the bill from the bearer and then he saw the bill and then giving the bill back to the bearer): Hold it let me give the money..
Bearer shook his head as yes to Ranveer and got the bill from Ranveer were Ranveer making sure Raagini is safe took his hand from her and then he took his purse from the pant pocket and then he took the money out of the purse and then gave the money to the bearer were the bearer got the money from Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing the bearer):keep the balance as tips..
Bearer(with a smile):Thank you sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the bearer were the bearer started to walk from there were Ranveer put the purse back in the pant pocket were Ishani too after washing her hands came back to their table.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Milk came Ishani drink water let us leave..
Ishani:haan okay Ranveer..(she immediately took the jug and then pouring the water in the glass and keeping the jug back in the table and then she started to drink the water and then drinking the water well and she kept the glass back in the table and taking her phone from the table and giving it to Ranveer):Have my phone with you Ranveer..
Ranveer(getting the phone from her and putting her phone in his pant pocket and seeing her): Hmm let me..(he then took Raagini in his hand and then he got up from the chair and stood in the floor).
Ishani took the vaccum bottle in her hand and saw Ranveer and signed they can go were Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and he started to walk from there were Ishani too started to walk beside him were they walking and leaving the restaurant area and as they came to the swimming pool area were Raagini saw the swimming pool with a cute not willing face were Ranveer managed her with a cute smile were Raagini too smiled back to her father were they walking and they came from the swimming pool area and they finally came to the front part of the hotel and then walking they came to the portico of the hotel were in the parking they saw Balveer car were Balveer seeing them gave a pleasant smile were Ranveer too gave a smile to him and Ishani too smiled to Balveer were Ranveer seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Go and get inside the car Ishani let me tell the hotel staffs to bring the bags to the car and then let me come..
Ishani: hmm tk..(she started to walk towards the car and going near Balveer car she opened the back side door of the car and she got inside the car and saw Balveer and gave a smile to him and she closed the car door well were Balveer too smiled back to her).
Ranveer(started to walk inside the hotel getting in the steps and he saw the hotel staffs having their luggage and sitting in the waiting lounge sofa keeping their luggage near the sofa were going to them and seeing them):bring the luggage out of the hotel..
Staff 1&2(getting up from the sofa of the lounge):yes let us sir..(they both immediately held the bags in their hands and pulling it with them they started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel).
Ranveer too came behind them were the staffs took the bags in their hands in the steps and brought the bag out of the hotel and then they pulling the bags started to move were Ranveer immediately walked and came in front of them and went and stood next to Balveer car were the staffs seeing Ranveer standing near the car brought the luggage near Balveer car and stood there with the luggage.Balveer seeing Ranveer came he immediately opened the driving window and seeing Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Balveer):please open the dickey of the car Balveer let the hotel staff keep the bags in the dickey of the car. 
Balveer:hmm okay sir 
Balveer took the key from the ignition and then he got down from the car by opening the car door and then he walked around the car and coming to the back of the car and then he opened the car dickey with the key and then Ranveer signed the hotel staff to keep the luggage were the hotel staff brought the bags to the backside of the car and then they kept the bags in the dickey of the car were Balveer closed the car dickey and locked it well and then he walked to the driving seat and he sat in the driving by opening the door and he closed the door well were the staff gave a okay head shake to Ranveer and they started to move towards the hotel were Ranveer holding Raagini and came to the one side of the back door and he opened the back door and then he got inside the car back seat and he sat next to Ishani were Ishani moved and sat well for Ranveer to sit were Ranveer closed the car door and made Raagini to sit in his lap were cutie pie too sat well in his lap were Ishani kept the vaccum bottle in the back of the back seat.
Balveer(turned and seeing Ranveer):Shall we leave to Chandigarh sir?
Ranveer:Haan yes let us..
Balveer giving a head shake as okay to Ranveer and then he turned to the front and then he started the car and he started to drive the car in the pathway of the hotel and then he brought the car out of the hotel and then the car started to move towards the Chandigarh. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally they're headed to airport, taking wonderful memories of this 1 week Shimla journey... Ow I'm gonna miss these beautiful memories... But eagerly waiting to c what'll happen when they reach Mumbai... Stay safe & sound didu
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
2 updates. I'm so happy. Thank you for your hard work. Ishveer are checking out. Ishaani is missing Shimla and the moments they shared together. Raagini got scared when she saw the swimming pool. Hope they will return here once again in the future. Now waiting for the next twist. I am really interested to know what will happen in the forthcoming episodes. Update soon. ðŸ˜Š
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updates. Waiting for the next
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi sorry for late reply amazing scenes such a cute scenes of raging keep update dear
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Both updates are extremely nice. Ranveer still wasn't able to ask Ishaani about the night. Hope he will do it in the way to the airport.
Update soon.
Keep writing.
😊😉