Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

well thats so true. well this was totally your baby you did everything for it and kept it going even in difficult times. that's the only thing we can do right now after the show ended leaving us high and dry.

what you have written is word to word correct in the end it brought the impact of what really happened in those two years and trust me it was difficult as hell to read after she hugs him and announces that she got engaged.

wow thats really great enjoy your vacations.

😳😳 The forum being alive with fanfiction works even after a year of the show getting over is a huge, huge thing! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š And it goes to show the loyalty fans have in spite of however or whatever we were put through. 

I can only imagine the heartbreak it must have brought on. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

How about you? How's life going with you these days? And what's going on with your studies at the moment?
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳😳 The forum being alive with fanfiction works even after a year of the show getting over is a huge, huge thing! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

really ishveer fans loyality cannot be questioned true ishveer fans always supported them no matter what and you all writers deserve a big credit of it for making our ishveer alive and in more special way.

And it goes to show the loyalty fans have in spite of however or whatever we were put through. 

what we were put through despite being always supportive was most heartbreaking thing infact more than the butchering of the story line.

I can only imagine the heartbreak it must have brought on. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

😭😭

How about you? How's life going with you these days? And what's going on with your studies at the moment?

life is good. as i am having a competitive exam so studies are continous process unless i clear it so its going on fine but there are some serious phases of depressions and frustation but at those time US, NC, soulmate comes handy.

your life must be fun now?

can we have something as vacations are going on I mean not now but whenever you get time its been a while since i read something from you.☺️
no compulsion just a thoughtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NidsJ thumbnail
Hey LM.. 😊 😊 well I know u r not at all expecting this now.. but since I did have in mind to complete my reviews for all the chapter, I am here.. so without saying anything about my weird timings let me straight go to the meaningful work.. 😊

So chapter 23.. (well this chapter has definite lots of reasons for such huge delay πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ) Our boy leaving the party & still in his angry mode.. still under the shock she gave him earlier although I thought dance ke baad to he'll calm down but no.. he wants something more.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so here is Ishani behind him, aage aage ranveer and piche piche Ishani.. like tom & Jerry.. and rains joining them.. LM I have to say, starting se hi u created a maahol.. matlab sachchi, yahin we got indication ke aage kya hone vala hai.. 😳 😳

Adamant Ishani to know his answer now and afraid & tormented ranveer fighting with himself, his fears & concerns.. and in between such lines.. "Ishaani, please... he begged, but Ishaani didn't pay heed" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but why the baby looked harassed.. abhi to Ishani ne kuch kiya bhi nahi πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ or we can say mental harassment.. but chalo coming to serious talks, he revealed his fears which shocked her also.. fear of loosing all his loved ones constantly πŸ˜” πŸ˜” , although why was he angry, coz we can say that Ishani was at mistake in her acts but what about harshad & ritika.. but I think it's more about his anger on himself that why he have to face so much & in Ishani's case also he is considering him only responsible so additional burden of his guilt.. aur if these things are not enough than everybody thoping promises on him, everyone trying to make his life according to them although it was for his good only but still it is frustrating, and his reason was somehow valid that if she leaves him again he can't survive.. banda already jhelofied so much that he can't take it anymore..

But now Ishani got her mind right, he obviously can't spend his entire life with this fear and now when they genuinely stand a chance he can't leave like that.. her explanation to him was nice ⭐️ ⭐️ he has to move on n now even her life is dependent on this to how could she let him decide whatever comes to his mind.. and how much she is requesting.. sahi hai how can she let him go again.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ but u know his statement that she'll not be able to swim out of his ocean of love was funny, Ishani must be thinking na ke beta that we'll see, who'll drown & who'll sail.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ but ye ranveer ko manana to bohot hi mushkil hai re.. maan hi nahi raha.. and as me & dv were discussing his morality is also an issue with ye galat hai.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she has to remind him all kasme vaade.. koi baat to asar kare & finally after all her efforts he started to melt.. but what is this only few seconds of passion & again his morality comes back but why he always gets so shocked.. looking aghast.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and there he walks away, vo to Ishani was lost in the moment varna jane hi na deti but to an extent it's right only, ab they definitely can't do this in pathway.. πŸ€ͺ

and now quoting irritating laxmi maasi from the show "purana pyar purani sharab ki tarah hota hai, ek baar mil jaye to fir hosh kidhar" same happened with Ishani ☺️ kitni mehnat se she prepared him & he again backed out.. so for how long she'll bear this and now when she did get a taste of original ranveer to fir how can she let him go.. and our girl set on her mission.. this is the thing I like about her, jo soch liya fir vo karna hai 😎 😎 how determinedly she went to his room.. few lines for her act, I mean she must be man hi man singing na, tu haan kar ya na kar tu hai mera ranveer 🀣 🀣 plan to bilkul yahi hai ladki ka & then rapping at his door.. ab vaise I would say ke jab he knew that its her then why did he opened the door but what can he do, its Ishani afterall.. and this line "the same flicker of love upon his face that turned into fear the moment realization dawned upon him".. baby got scared of what's coming.. sahi hai, he must understood na ke ab mujhe koi nahi bacha sakta, aaj to meri luti hi luti, ab kya karoon main πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ and on the other hand look at our girl, she is getting more and more enticed by every moment.. have to say the description u gave here for feelings was very effective, the way u described her desires n emotions was πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ladki ki sari bhavnayein bahar aa gai.. aur ranveer bechara kya bole.. how simply he asked that what do she wants and here is Ishu, she knows that her words will create only trouble which she can't afford now, so she chose the safest answer.. kab se I wanted her to say that she just wants him and finally she did, khushi ke aansoo although it was a khatre ki ghanti for him and then attack.. LM this part was crazy, wild Ishani & stumbling ranveer ☺️ u know how many times I stopped at this point, isi point pe I always gets crazy, aage ka padhne ke lie thodi der baad hosh ata tha hamesha πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺbut now she did it & then put open her heart for him, ranveer ko bhi jhatka laga hoga sunke coz she did said what all he wanted to hear from her, what all he wanted her to feel for him ❀️ ❀️ & ye sahi hai baat bhi chalu trial bhi chalu, to bring him in mood but samne to ranveer hai na.. 🀣 🀣 achcha what m thinking here is had ranveer not agreed fir kya hota, girl did feel disappointed at last but who knows when her mood changes, she had decided ke aaj to she will have it to kya vo sharafat se chali jati ya fir ek naya hi scene banta😳 😳 ab dekho she was in his room to jaise kiss lia vaise hi she could've done more πŸ€ͺ Dv the situation u were saying with bhagwan ke lie mujhe chod do, vohi vala scene hota.. 🀣 🀣

But now right decision at the right time.. finally the spark ignited aur fir to sahi me fire everywhere ☺️ ☺️ what a beautiful description.. from beginning to end, it was too good.. ⭐️ ⭐️ what I always love about ur writing is that u always connects emotions with everything in very well manner and same here.. how magically u wrote their each n every moment.. one by one every step had a different world attached to it, their longing, fears and hesitation, everything was played so perfectly πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ and really these two are connected by soul, kitne perfect sync n rhythm me the, believe hi nahi hota. πŸ˜† I'll not go in detailing of each & every line coz already said a lot in preparation part of babies but have to say that beautiful words and superb writing.. πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ€— πŸ€—