Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidsJ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Girls are u talking about this kadha scene..??
[DIV][DIV]

Edited by NidsJ - 7 years ago
NidsJ thumbnail
Edited by NidsJ - 7 years ago
NidsJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

In the show also he had a long list, but not longer than Ishani's, who had a record at how many people loved her/ wanted to marry her/ loot her izzat. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

she to had all people behind her even street pedestrian also came to her except for chirag since staring his only goal was to hurt ranveer in a way he was showing his love to him .πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

And seriously, bas yahi bacha tha ab. 🀣🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†imagine the scenario of ranveer running away and she dragging him with him shouting please bhagwan k liye chod do and she will be like aisi chij bhagwan k liye kaise chod du and i have to mark my property.

Hmm.. Ishani's list was also long.. but u know at least she got shikhar, the second person after ranveer, who loved her n didn't just lusted behind her.. many other were behind her with dirty intentions but ek to aur lover mila use.. but then look at ranveer.. no body valued his pure heart.. everyone only tried to get him physically.. disha wanted only 'some fun', then shanaila wanted only contract in return of her favors, ritika to just wanted a baby for assurance so that ranveer can't leave her, same thing she taught to naina who also wanted same from him.. all knew ki ye ek baar jiska ho gaya to fir hamesha uska hi rahega.. he can never betray.. see his morality was his biggest enemy, no girl loved him for his heart.. even take Ishani.. uska pyaar bhi tabhi bahar ata tha when she is high on hormones by kadha otherwise to she always bajaofied band of his emotions by her mahanta..   πŸ˜† I think he is also a record holder in this category as male lead of a daily soap.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

DV please stop this girl.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† why are you writing this.. the scene u wrote.. 🀣 🀣 ranveer running & she dragging him.. but ab jab u started this let me also confess, even I had this in my mind many times.. ☺️ ☺️ although it sounds weird, I mean why will he run from her,no man will.. but since our ranveer & Ishani both are different to ye bhi ho sakta hai.. Ishani ki endless demands can lead to this..   πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ OK, I seriously needs to shut up.. πŸ€ͺ
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Hmm.. Ishani's list was also long.. but u know at least she got shikhar, the second person after ranveer, who loved her n didn't just lusted behind her.. many other were behind her with dirty intentions but ek to aur lover mila use.. but then look at ranveer.. no body valued his pure heart.. everyone only tried to get him physically.. disha wanted only 'some fun', then shanaila wanted only contract in return of her favors, ritika to just wanted a baby for assurance so that ranveer can't leave her, same thing she taught to naina who also wanted same from him.. all knew ki ye ek baar jiska ho gaya to fir hamesha uska hi rahega.. he can never betray.. see his morality was his biggest enemy, no girl loved him for his heart.. even take Ishani.. uska pyaar bhi tabhi bahar ata tha when she is high on hormones by kadha otherwise to she always bajaofied band of his emotions by her mahanta..   πŸ˜† I think he is also a record holder in this category as male lead of a daily soap.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

seconded each and every word of it. For him all girls were like  ye jism pyar nahi janta janta hai to sirf bhookh. We cannot blame them entirely I mean where else you can get such loyal trustworthy and hot goods as your partner. who is ready to become father to any child he sometimes behaved like he will become father of a child or new born even if that baby has her own father still he will be like maine duniya ka record set karna hai atleast mere apne na sahi par kisi ke bhi bacche ho taki mai jab nikalu har gali se awaz aaye abba, papa, dadda. long lasting dream since ishani was not in any mood to have sweet ishveer babies.

And yes ishani always pounced on him not in her consciousness in her consciousness she never had problem doing all sort of PDA with shikhar and chirag but when it came to ranveer she became the meter clock of taxis with touch me not board.

we weere talking about that kadha scene only where she was all over him and yet out of everything he was more interested in just changing clothes. Isn't it funny i mean when they did nothing they were without clothes till morning and when that phool patti con happened they were in full coverage i mean makers dont think or what that what they are showing. sanskaari channel was sanskari enough to cut there sizzling romance and kiss but not enough to show without clothes ishani or a bumper ritika pouncing on ranveer and killing everyone like gajar mooli.

DV please stop this girl.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† why are you writing this.. the scene u wrote.. 🀣 🀣 ranveer running & she dragging him.. but ab jab u started this let me also confess, even I had this in my mind many times.. ☺️ ☺️ although it sounds weird, I mean why will he run from her,no man will.. but since our ranveer & Ishani both are different to ye bhi ho sakta hai.. Ishani ki endless demands can lead to this..   πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ OK, I seriously needs to shut up.. πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜† okay i will stop but the scenario just came in my head an look how much alike we think in these thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and this scene did happen not entirely but almost when during one day before his flight to sydney when ishani was all panic and got drunk on vodka and was asking ranveer to kiss but he was like nahi jane de jungli billi.

And you are right absolutely imagine a guy working his hard in office and here ishani is like marathon pe marathon. But iwanted to have something like this i mean one is not in mood and the other is convincing and making him or her tempt then it will be much more fun. for NC had LM written any further i would have definetely demanded that greedy ishveer after their child it would have been lot more funny situation with all the disturbances with natasha
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NidsJ thumbnail

seconded each and every word of it. For him all girls were like  ye jism pyar nahi janta janta hai to sirf bhookh. We cannot blame them entirely I mean where else you can get such loyal trustworthy and hot goods as your partner. who is ready to become father to any child he sometimes behaved like he will become father of a child or new born even if that baby has her own father still he will be like maine duniya ka record set karna hai atleast mere apne na sahi par kisi ke bhi bacche ho taki mai jab nikalu har gali se awaz aaye abba, papa, dadda. long lasting dream since ishani was not in any mood to have sweet ishveer babies.

And yes ishani always pounced on him not in her consciousness in her consciousness she never had problem doing all sort of PDA with shikhar and chirag but when it came to ranveer she became the meter clock of taxis with touch me not board.

we weere talking about that kadha scene only where she was all over him and yet out of everything he was more interested in just changing clothes. Isn't it funny i mean when they did nothing they were without clothes till morning and when that phool patti con happened they were in full coverage i mean makers dont think or what that what they are showing. sanskaari channel was sanskari enough to cut there sizzling romance and kiss but not enough to show without clothes ishani or a bumper ritika pouncing on ranveer and killing everyone like gajar mooli. 
what a perfect dialogue DV.. ekdum suitable.. πŸ€£ yahi chalta tha sab ladkiyon ke mind me ranveer ko dekh kar.. but here also u r right that we can't blame them.. ranveer hai hi aisa, rich, handsome, loyal.. a complete package.. ekdum adarsh bahu types.. πŸ˜† to koi kaise jane de.. problem is Ishani never realized this.. usne choda tabhi to baaki sabne gandi nazro se dekha varna kisi ki mazaal sunny ke maal pe gandi nazar daale.. πŸ€£ but when she herself parcled him to baki sab to fayda uthayenge hi na.. πŸ₯± n bas what can I say about that Ishani.. adjective bhi nahi hai for her for that phase.. pagal aurat.. πŸ˜‘

n that scene.. πŸ˜† usi ke baad to he became epitome of self control.. πŸ˜† but still I will say that backing out was a wise decision from his side coz her morning reaction n running to shikhar was.. πŸ€’🀒 makers kaunsa kam the.. they could've done wonders with this couple but what they did, they just wasted them.. consummation ko itna jyada delay kar dia ke sabki excitement hi khatm ho gai n they showed it just for formality.. jo mujhe to aaj tak yakeen nahi hota ke hua kaise.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but chalo kuch to dikhaya makers ne.. their rain dance.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 2-4 aur aise scene daal dete to kya ho jata.. ladai, jhagda, rape, cheap dialogues, illegal kids..everything they showed but what we wanted, they always ignored.. πŸ˜‘

πŸ˜† okay i will stop but the scenario just came in my head an look how much alike we think in these thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and this scene did happen not entirely but almost when during one day before his flight to sydney when ishani was all panic and got drunk on vodka and was asking ranveer to kiss but he was like nahi jane de jungli billi.

see, we think alike in everything related to babies.. bas yaha we r more vocal.. (how besharam😳) and yes that scene was a little like that, Ishani was pouncing on him for kiss n end mein le hi liya.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† although I had some extended imaginations.. πŸ˜‰

And you are right absolutely imagine a guy working his hard in office and here ishani is like marathon pe marathon. But iwanted to have something like this i mean one is not in mood and the other is convincing and making him or her tempt then it will be much more fun. for NC had LM written any further i would have definetely demanded that greedy ishveer after their child it would have been lot more funny situation with all the disturbances with natasha
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yes, it can happen in many situations.. u pointed out a good one, I also have many more in mind, will discuss in personal some day.. yaha nahi like sakte na sab.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and wow u reminded me of NC.. β€οΈ although there they did the deed again in spire of natasha, they made Shanaya.. πŸ˜† to u have to think something different coz this disturbance can't stop them.. πŸ˜†  but I agree this run n chase s definitely too much fun.. β­οΈ
behirlover thumbnail
πŸ˜† 
what a perfect dialogue DV.. ekdum suitable.. πŸ€£ yahi chalta tha sab ladkiyon ke mind me ranveer ko dekh kar.. but here also u r right that we can't blame them.. ranveer hai hi aisa, rich, handsome, loyal.. a complete package.. ekdum adarsh bahu types.. πŸ˜† to koi kaise jane de.. problem is Ishani never realized this.. usne choda tabhi to baaki sabne gandi nazro se dekha varna kisi ki mazaal sunny ke maal pe gandi nazar daale.. πŸ€£ but when she herself parcled him to baki sab to fayda uthayenge hi na.. πŸ₯± n bas what can I say about that Ishani.. adjective bhi nahi hai for her for that phase.. pagal aurat.. πŸ˜‘

ishani was the cause of all the pareshani in ranveer's life you remember that episode where ishveer were fighting in front of judge they said each and every word we wanted i mean ishani blaming him for his wrong deeds and he blaming ishani. sunny k maal pe sunny se jyada sab ki nazar padi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n that scene.. πŸ˜† usi ke baad to he became epitome of self control.. πŸ˜† but still I will say that backing out was a wise decision from his side coz her morning reaction n running to shikhar was.. πŸ€’🀒

that was most disgusting thing ever i mean she wasn't happy that  she was with ranveer and was behaving like mai kisi ko mpph dikhane layak nahi rahi she use to fight for all the rights on paper but later she became ghajni😑😑

makers kaunsa kam the.. they could've done wonders with this couple but what they did, they just wasted them.. consummation ko itna jyada delay kar dia ke sabki excitement hi khatm ho gai n they showed it just for formality.. jo mujhe to aaj tak yakeen nahi hota ke hua kaise.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but chalo kuch to dikhaya makers ne.. their rain dance.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 2-4 aur aise scene daal dete to kya ho jata.. ladai, jhagda, rape, cheap dialogues, illegal kids..everything they showed but what we wanted, they always ignored.. πŸ˜‘

had they been in any other channel makers would have utilized their sizzling chemistry even in light romance also they never showed ishveer moments properly someone was always their to disturb that was to shadhika that even in  those small moments they set the screen on fire and rain dance is a proof of that both getting married to someone else but bhavnaye to dekho dono ki i remember when i was watching thT scene my sis was like weren't they getting married to soemone else then what is this I said this is the consolation prize for the viewers for putting up through alll the shit🀒🀒

see, we think alike in everything related to babies.. bas yaha we r more vocal.. (how besharam😳) and yes that scene was a little like that, Ishani was pouncing on him for kiss n end mein le hi liya.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† although I had some extended imaginations.. πŸ˜‰

we are not beshram its just that sharam ka department is with ranveer and being a perfectionist he is we don't think he needs another person to handle that department.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i had some ecxtended imagination😳😳 aur ishani aaj tak jo chahti hai wo le hi leti hai juglee billi na sahi loving caring girlfriend banke who was just giving head massage

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yes, it can happen in many situations.. u pointed out a good one, I also have many more in mind, will discuss in personal some day.. yaha nahi like sakte na sab.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we are so alike in this we need to discuss itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and wow u reminded me of NC.. β€οΈ although there they did the deed again in spire of natasha, they made Shanaya.. πŸ˜† to u have to think something different coz this disturbance can't stop them.. πŸ˜†  but I agree this run n chase s definitely too much fun.. β­οΈ

i know that part i just wanted to imagine the scenario of staying away for so long from pregnancy till birth and after imagine the state of two babiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and natasha and shanaya had very smart parents. also the fact that in NC when she declared about being pregnant second time that was way more loving 😳😳 i have thought a lot of things just that cannot say nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey LM!
Ok...m finally here...
I know i haven't give u replies on ur US...
Bt i haven't even read it...
I'll try to read it soon & for this one...I'll soon read & give u review...
πŸ˜›
Btw i know this will be awesome only...
[Res] πŸ˜‰
NidsJ thumbnail
ishani was the cause of all the pareshani in ranveer's life you remember that episode where ishveer were fighting in front of judge they said each and every word we wanted i mean ishani blaming him for his wrong deeds and he blaming ishani. sunny k maal pe sunny se jyada sab ki nazar padi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
True.. jis din she started loving him bas ladki pagal ho gai.. n yahi to gam hai.. Whole world saw his worth except her..

had they been in any other channel makers would have utilized their sizzling chemistry even in light romance also they never showed ishveer moments properly someone was always their to disturb that was to shadhika that even in those small moments they set the screen on fire and rain dance is a proof of that both getting married to someone else but bhavnaye to dekho dono ki i remember when i was watching thT scene my sis was like weren't they getting married to soemone else then what is this I said this is the consolation prize for the viewers for putting up through alll the shit🀒🀒
Oh.. Our endless wishlist.. How much we expected.. N what we got.. πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί & yes it was shadhika who did wonders.. Varna this show would've packed up much earlier.. that was the best prize ever.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

we are not beshram its just that sharam ka department is with ranveer and being a perfectionist he is we don't think he needs another person to handle that department.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i had some ecxtended imagination😳😳 aur ishani aaj tak jo chahti hai wo le hi leti hai juglee billi na sahi loving caring girlfriend banke who was just giving head massage
🀣 🀣 sahi kaha, he is leading in this department too.. N ishu is just like that, I'll get what I want types.. see tabhi to hamari imaginations bhi itni wild hai coz we know she can do anything n he have to oblige.. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

we are so alike in this we need to discuss itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh yes.. will definitely do it sometime.. 😊 😊

i know that part i just wanted to imagine the scenario of staying away for so long from pregnancy till birth and after imagine the state of two babiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and natasha and shanaya had very smart parents. also the fact that in NC when she declared about being pregnant second time that was way more loving 😳😳 i have thought a lot of things just that cannot say nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dv we really think so much alike.. Even I have same scenario in my mind with so many ways & many extended versions.. our out of control kids with so many imitations & hindrances.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ n yes, some things should be kept in mind only, we definitely can't say each & every thought.. then to even LM will ban us.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by NidsJ - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
True.. jis din she started loving him bas ladki pagal ho gai.. n yahi to gam hai.. Whole world saw his worth except her..
🀣🀣

🀣 🀣 sahi kaha, he is leading in this department too.. N ishu is just like that, I'll get what I want types.. see tabhi to hamari imaginations bhi itni wild hai coz we know she can do anything n he have to oblige.. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we to just voice their actions otherwise we don't say anything.

Dv we really think so much alike.. Even I have same scenario in my mind with so many ways & many extended versions.. our out of control kids with so many imitations & hindrances.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣

n yes, some things should be kept in mind only, we definitely can't say each & every thought.. then to even LM will ban us..
 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†