Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

Priyam being adopted by abhimanyu wasn't known by anyone until she met rishbh . Remember when khushi informed about she cmng to india choti ma Sid tab tak humara kam ho jaayega . Choti ma kavya were aware of the fact that khushi knew priyam is not recarnation of abhimanyu & since army would have anyway clarified about who abhimanyu was . Khushi cmng & telling this wouldn't make any difference.what they wanted they achieved sending geetu to asylum. 

That means their entire plan was just to send Geetu to mental asylum...what after that? When Rishabh would come to know about Abhi and Priyam's truth? will they be spared?😕

Such a terrific planner who has been playing his game for more than 6 years...can't be so casual unless he has some motive behind this...
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

He wasn't all that brilliant a planner actually. I mean how easy it was for Khushi to find out he adopted Priyam through that photograph. Did he really think nobody would be able to trace Priyam's history? 

I agree with that maybe he deliberately wanted Rishabh to learn the truth so that he tries to find out WHY all of this was done. 

This was done deliberately...thats why Priyam said...ab is khel ko khatam karna hi padega...waqt bahut kam hai...knowing that Khushi was upto something...
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: kAvya_678

kisiko pata hein geeto kis mental hospital mein hein? kyunki mujhe bhi waha admit karlo koi..pagal ho gayi hoon mein ye dekh keee

😕😆
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

You r right..He may think he is a great planner..but he is not.And Priyam is 10..so from the pic he adopted priyam not 6 yrs back bt very recently...and I think he is conflicted..He did love G..that's why he took so long to do this..At this point I am not even sure the one we saw last night is real Abhi..But I know real abhi is alive...and the master planner is someone else...Abhi is a pawn who was misguided into hating Rishav for Ragini..

@bold

I don't think he ever loved Geetu...he very well knew RV loved her...still he went for her as a part of a well thought plan...he took so long...maybe bcoz he was training Priyam...Priyam is 10 years old...and he adopted him recently...maybe he was in search of someone apt to fulfil his plan in this time...or maybe as we all think that Priyam is Rishabh's son...so maybe he was searching for Rishabh and Ragini's son and when he found him, he started training him...

Lets see...
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Khushi has a team, she worked a lot in this matter and when she got the result, she could not resist from coming. What was more surprising was the timing : she gets the facts of who adopted priyam, was at the time she reached haveli. 

Even I was surprised by this...😛
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Khushi has a team, she worked a lot in this matter and when she got the result, she could not resist from coming. What was more surprising was the timing : she gets the facts of who adopted priyam, was at the time she reached haveli. 

Even I was surprised by this...I too think she has been allowed to reveal as a part of their plan only...
urmita thumbnail
personally I still think someone else planned the whole thing and is playing Abhi,G ,Rishav..everyone against each other to destroy all of them..I just dont know why..If Abhi was master planner he wud not hv let himself be exposed so easily...wud not risk getting arrested..someone first turned G against her family..made Rishav helpless..used Abhi to drive G mad..then exposed him through khushi..so nobody will trust him again..and it wont be that hard to prove him guilty either..so basically everyone loses..and someone we cant recognise as mastermind yet wins..I think so..
and let's drop the topic of Abhi's love for now..I know for some reason I cant hate him so my thoughts may be biased..
Edited by urmita - 7 years ago