Nisha's Masterplan!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Neha is shocked and looking at the door. Suddenly Nisha appears with her mum with a bandage on her forehead and marks on her face looking sad. Nisha tells them that she needs all of you back because otherwise I cant stay in that house on my own. She plays her cards right and tells her mum to be quiet. Kakasa is furious with Adi about hitting Nisha and rings him. Kaki tells him to be quiet and Kaka doesnt listen. 

Nisha is shocked to see their reactions and looks towards the watch and it is 8.30pm. Raj comes home alone to Adi and he feels everyone is back. He tells Raj that this house is incomplete without his family. He lights a diya in the temple and prays to God to bring his family back. Kaka-Kaki talk in the bedroom and Kaki cant believe he has hit her. Kaka is adamant that Nisha is right. Babasa is listening to Nisha and her mom's conversation. 

She approaches Babasa and he looks uncomfortable. Raj tells him to think about his decision but Adi believes he is right this time. Nisha comes back to the Jindal house and Adi looks towards her. Kakasa comes back and tells Nisha that this house is hers. He tells her that Adi will have to face him before he gets to Nisha. Kaka is adamant to not listen to Adi about anything. 

Kaka walks away and Adi looks towards Kakisa for some support. There is a flashback and Kaki tells Kaka that we must go back to find out the truth. We have made a mistake by leaving them on their own. Adi tells Kaki that this house will remain theirs forever but she walks away. Babasa blesses him. 

Nisha gives a fitting reply to Adi that she will never listen to him. The property is all hers. Adi says you are stupid. Your win is my win because I have got my family back. This property is my family's. Adi doesnt back down and tells her that her truth will come out so soon my dear wife. Jhanvi comes home and gets some estimates signed at Jindal House. 

Adi thanks Jhanvi as the family are back in the house now. Adi says this is not permanent he wants them to stay forever. Jhanvi tries to put her hand on his shoulder to support him but stops. She gives him hope to keep trying. She believes every relationship deserves a second chance. Adi says I have given her a second chance over these 8 years but my life partner is trying to separate my family from me and now this marriage is a compromise for my family.  He enacts all of the incidents with Babasa, Kakisa, Kaka and the kids. 

He says there is nothing but hatred in my heart for her. I cant go back to her. He says that you dont know me but I will go to any extent to protect my family. He walks away and Jhanvi is left shocked. Adi walks to the table and pleads Kakasa to not take his anger out on food but him. He adds that I wont leave the path of truth because that is what you have taught me. He passes over the legal papers for a divorce and Nisha is shocked. Kaka and Kaki are left disturbed too. He walks away. 

Survi is watching TV and she talks about a villain on the TV who is harming her family. Jhanvi talks to her mum about Adi. She still tells her to stay away and that all men are the same. Jhanvi says all men are not like her papa. She stops midway and her mum gets angry. She apologies and she makes her understand that Adi is a nice man he isnt lying. 

Jhanvi's mom warns her to not believe Adi. Jhanvi believes that she has felt his pain. Survi sees Adi is on the news. Adi is questioned about his divorce and he misbehaves with a reporter. Jhanvi tries to ring him but her mom snatches her phone and tells her to stop talking about this! She is left dejected. 

Kaka shouts at Adi for his act and the shame that has come to the family. Adi thought he would be able to handle the situation and apologies. He doesnt regret wanting to divorce Nisha. He calls her dirt and Kaka nearly slaps him when the children shout "Papa" They lock themselves in their room and refuse to open the door. Kaki sa tries to talk to them sweetly. She pacifies them with chocolate and they hug Kakisa. Kaka blames Adi for hurting the children. Babasa walks away. Adi and Nisha look towards each other. 

Precap: Adi calls Jhanvi and says to her that only you can help me out. Can you meet me at 6pm? She agrees. Nisha overheard Adi and wants to find out who is influencing Adi so much that he has become stronger. I need to find out. 

What an episode! Nisha gives her masterplan reply to Adi leaving him shocked but happy that his family are back! Now all of the drama with Jhanvi-her mom is heating up. She is totally against her daughter seeing and helping Adi! Which is a mum thing to do! Jhanvi isnt going to listen though! Nisha's next target is going to be Jhanvi then looking at the precap! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ab dekhte hain catfight (between Nisha and Janvi) mein ,who wins.
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. I really hope that Jhanvi won't be a victim in front of Nisha and she'll fight back. Kind of tired to always see Nisha winning.
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Janvi is no match for Nisha...Nisha will make it look like Adi wants to be with Janvi and thats his reason for wanting a divorce from Nisha
Janvi probably has no idea how cunning her enemy is
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

Ab dekhte hain catfight (between Nisha and Janvi) mein ,who wins.

It will be much more than a cat fight. Jhanvi is going to suffer because she wants to help Adi and Nisha wont leave any chance to make her life miserable every time she extends her hand to help him. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camryne

Thanks for the WU. I really hope that Jhanvi won't be a victim in front of Nisha and she'll fight back. Kind of tired to always see Nisha winning.

No problem! ðŸ˜ƒ Yes I am sure she will fight back but it wont be easy for her because up until now apart from her father she hasnt seen the negativity in the world because she has constantly searched for positivity. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: celina30

Janvi is no match for Nisha...Nisha will make it look like Adi wants to be with Janvi and thats his reason for wanting a divorce from Nisha

Janvi probably has no idea how cunning her enemy is

Yes from domestic abuse to affair. Nisha will do everything to make Adi look like the bad guy. She has no idea and that is why her mother is warning her to stay away because she doesnt know everything- she only knows snippets of it! 
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can i just say that today's episode was just wonderful. I really enjoyed Nisha today as she wasn't being a bitch. Loved her master plan and loved how Adi stood up against her. IT's gonna be interesting to see Adi and Nisha plotting against each other. I wonder if Nisha felt a bit guilty after seeing her kids upset and locking themselves up in the room?
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update. I have no words really. Poor Adi. I am with Jhanvi's mom. She needs to stay out of his situation. Edited by grandtheft5 - 7 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

Can i just say that today's episode was just wonderful. I really enjoyed Nisha today as she wasn't being a bitch. Loved her master plan and loved how Adi stood up against her. IT's gonna be interesting to see Adi and Nisha plotting against each other. I wonder if Nisha felt a bit guilty after seeing her kids upset and locking themselves up in the room?

The fight should be just between Nisha and Adi. She should not hurt the family anymore. And yes Nisha genuinely does care for her daughters. Today's episode proved it.