March 19th - Ranadom thoughts on singing

ksn1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Started out the show with Revanth...
Revanth -- IF this was an acting show he will win this hands down. I am not sure there was much singing. Where was the sur and melody ?? Sorry but I kinds feel he murdered the song and Benny dayal must be cringing when he heard this one.

Khudabaksh ... uff what a lost opportunity. He started well , went off key a bit, lost all emotions on the song , then finished well. But more melodrama :) Guess the show producers want to promote him a lot... First Shilpa Shetty , then his family , before then it was his dads memory... Folks this is a music show not the "worst past" show. On a side note his sisters seem equally talented. Bilkul sur mein...

Malavika --- Was not sure what to make of it . Sounded a lot like breathless yelling when it started . But she got better and better and better when she went on. Fantastic range in the singing. Terrible choice of song though. Its a very niche song and did not do well even on screen. Very cabaret song with elements of blues thrown in . Awesome effort .

Naga --- Now he chose a great song. Completely allowed him to show his range and singing. He was good start to finish. But contrarily I am feeling he is singing in his zone... a rather large zone but still safe songs. But must disagree with the judge Farah ... more than the rustic tadka it was smooth and slightly grunge.

Why do you think they have more comedy and less judges comment ?? Can barely hear Sonu Nigams comments these days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Brilliant review.
I've posted mine in the reviews thread as have few others, you can read them there.

But I agree with most of what you said.
ksn1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Brilliant review.
I've posted mine in the reviews thread as have few others, you can read them there.

But I agree with most of what you said.

I always do read them Raina ... May or may not leave comment but always read :)