BOUND By BLACKMAIL- Chapter 25 posted at page 116 on 5/30/17

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Image result for Animated Welcome Signs

TO
         THREAD Image result for Animated Dancing Number 5

Let's get back to the business...

Image result for Animated Business Women                                                                                                                                                                
Of storytelling .
                                   Image result for Feather Pen and Paper romantic And finish this saga 😉

BOUND By BLACKMAIL   

Edited by matosarah - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail

Links to previous Threads

Image result for Arnav and Khushi Marriage gifImage result for Arnav and Khushi Marriage gif
matosarah thumbnail
INDEX Image result for reading romance gif

Page 13- Chapter 22
Page 48- Chapter 23
Page 81- Chapter 24
Page 116 -Chapter 25
matosarah thumbnail
A Note-
Yesterday something happened, that could only be described as writer's worst nightmare. I lost the entire work because I didn't save my work as I wrote it. Sigh! 
After spending 7 hours of writing, the part which was already giving me lot of pain on creative stand point, I was very pleased and satisfied the way the part had come along... But then in my excitement, I forgot that 3 days ago when I had reset my laptop to factory setting, I had not downloaded the microsoft word again that's why in the meanwhile, I was doing my entire work on doc format, which when I closed without saving first, I lost entire 7 hours of writing on it. 

I don't care about the time I had spent, (I have plenty of that these days) but it was the words and the thoughts and the scenarios which I had created to round everything up to make sense were gone...Now I have to build this entire chapter once again, bit by bit...😭..It is really daunting.
So after being in the depressed dump the entire morning, I am starting to write again, but it would take some time now...as before, I satisfy you as a reader, I would have to satisfy me as a writer of that part which I lost.😭..

So here I go again...If you read this message , then thanks for being a part of this rant...

Oh welcome to thread 5...😭

TC
R❤️

Edited by matosarah - 7 years ago
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no! That's horrible. I'd be upset too. This brings back memories when I didn't save a research paper and had already penned down 20+ pages on word. Ahhh just thinking about that is making me upset 😡 😆 But my final work came out better I think I and KNOW yours will too 🤗
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Keep faith in your self. Stay calm and everything will be just fine.
😃👍🏼

matosarah thumbnail
I know dear...whenever I am teaching EMR in the class, I always emphasize to the staff to always save their work...as soon I pressed x to close the document, my heart dropped , I new I had done the blunder, I was almost ready to post the part, but it was 230 in the morning, so I had thought, I would wait till the morning and post it after reading it once again,...😡
Damnnn!!! Now I think, I am just trying too hard to recreate and getting frustrated. There was one particular scenario which had come out perfectly and now I just can't seem to connect the words to bring it to that end...Sigh!!! 

Will start again after some time , because now I can't rest till I restore this part now😆
What you went through with research paper sounds horrible and I am glad, it all worked for you. I know eventually it would work for me too...😳 

Originally posted by: brishti84

Oh no! That's horrible. I'd be upset too. This brings back memories when I didn't save a research paper and had already penned down 20+ pages on word. Ahhh just thinking about that is making me upset 😡 😆 But my final work came out better I think I and KNOW yours will too 🤗

matosarah thumbnail
Oh yah that's what I am going to do now...Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: lara3110

Keep faith in your self. Stay calm and everything will be just fine.
😃👍🏼

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Best wishes are with you always!!🤗
radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread and Best wishes.

PS : This is why I always use Google docs.