Vani Rani Monday Feb 13th Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
updates posted.
Please don't forget to hit the 'LIKE' button.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya, & other updater friends! I really appreciate your patience. 👏 👏

yesterday's episode I watched in 2-3 mins time, FF mode. It's been going like this ,the last few weeks... I seriously think it's high time Raadan/Radhika close this serial and start a fresh one if they wish.

Same old , same old story/track again and again & again. I feel sick and tired of this Gautham -GP (Thank God finally Arya is out).. game. 😡 😡

Pavi's character assassination is too much... from her initial episodes to now.. Really?!!
😲

Pooja's track and Gau-Pooja's misunderstanding on one side.. 🥱

Dimple will never thirunthify in her life I guess, 😡 🤢 and I seriously not sure where her track is going to go... and this Teju's Dad & family.. is another irritating.

overall it looks like they ran out of story, ideas to move on, and araiching the same maavu, over and over.   I watch the episodes in YouTube, and those were the days (beginning days of VR) I would try to watch that day's episodes in a rush, but these days I feel really irritated... and only for Radhika's (Rani ma) acting still watching this crap.

Sorry friends, if I have hurt any VR fan's feelings here... it's just my opinion only.😃 Really tired of this Javvu.. that's all. 😛 Thanks again.

Edited by supree - 7 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm inclined to agree that the story is on a decline. Since after Pavi-Sara's wedding, I only watch the Saturday episodes in full to do the updates. The others I just read the comments in YouTube and that's more than enough. I seriously salute Nithya Ka's patience for doing 3 updates a week! 🤗
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supree

Thanks Nithya, & other updater friends! I really appreciate your patience. 👏 👏

yesterday's episode I watched in 2-3 mins time, FF mode. It's been going like this ,the last few weeks... I seriously think it's high time Raadan/Radhika close this serial and start a fresh one if they wish.

Same old , same old story/track again and again & again. I feel sick and tired of this Gautham -GP (Thank God finally Arya is out).. game. 😡 😡

Pavi's character assassination is too much... from her initial episodes to now.. Really?!!
😲

Pooja's track and Gau-Pooja's misunderstanding on one side.. 🥱

Dimple will never thirunthify in her life I guess, 😡 🤢 and I seriously not sure where her track is going to go... and this Teju's Dad & family.. is another irritating.

overall it looks like they ran out of story, ideas to move on, and araiching the same maavu, over and over.   I watch the episodes in YouTube, and those were the days (beginning days of VR) I would try to watch that day's episodes in a rush, but these days I feel really irritated... and only for Radhika's (Rani ma) acting still watching this crap.

Sorry friends, if I have hurt any VR fan's feelings here... it's just my opinion only.😃 Really tired of this Javvu.. that's all. 😛 Thanks again.

I feel the same way - they have to move the story but why character assignation

Gau keep doing same thing - no back up he goes to catch GP what a joke - where is his brain

Pimply going low and low - she didn't go to Pooja for courtesy - she still wanted to hurt the poor girl more and more what is her joy in this - she is pregnant - her hurt is full of crap anyway - what kind of baby she is going to have feel bad for the baby - hope it has some Surya's kindness too