Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 12 

Blog Link

Surprisingly I m on IF...bringing one of two Lohri Updates

Maan never had, such a heavy stuff..He decided to skip one meal..And his disney princess, she was again dozing..Like she never had enough sleep.. He changed her to night dress. Obviously her little tummy, would not allow more..

Around 6:30

Addi entered  Maan's room. When he was preparing little girl for bed..

" Its just 6 :30, n you are taking her to bed..Kis stupid website per search kiya tumne. That kids should be in bed by 6:30..Definitely  its good for kids to sleep early.But this much early..You are terrible Maan Don't apply your same office rules..on this little creature.." irked Addi   wispered near his ear. 

Pihu was standing on bed, in front of her father..When he changed..She was drifting to sleep..Instantly snugged up against Maan's lower chest. Wrapping arms around his waist. He took her to embrace "See..she is this much sleepy..Hope u haven't started research  on Child Psychology. . Otherwise I have to hire someone else...for KC finance management.. Also, no research says to keep a child awake forcibly." Maan hit back.. his sharp elbow in Addi's stomach..Who was at few steps..standing behind him..

"Aa-uu-ch...You are impossible..get hyper on little things "He leaned little forward, holding his aching stomach..Maan looked back nodding his head..to witness Addi's more than enough Drama.

"Mujhe job se mat nikaalna.Please kya hoga mera ?"he pleaded folding hands..

Maan sighed deeply..Picking up his little girl..She  wrapped arms around her father's neck.Her head tilted bit..He supported it with his one hand..  " Tera kuch nahi ho sakta.. A main stake holder Mr. Addi, when you started ordinary job ? Why don't you admit, Pinky Ji roaming in your mind, at the name of job.."he laughed inwardly..

" I'm not that cruel, like you..That poor girl..You always threaten her..to fire..I curse the day, when I chose her as ur PA..I just get sympathetic toward her..nothing else."He couldn't resist his feelings..But didn't dare to express straight way ..Maan always pull his leg on this topic.

" Oh poor Pinky..I don't mind. If you want..then appoint her as ur PA..But before you will take her full name ..P..p...Pinky...she will resign ..You always turn to slow motion ..When she is around ..Slowly you put breaks on your speech..How ll you propose her." He keep on teasing  Addi...Along with doing his job.. Settled Pihu on other side of bed Adjust her pillow ..And tucked duvet around her neck..

" You are making fun of my stuttering...I ll prove you wrong.." he accepted Maan's challenge..Generally he did..With soon to be down, " high spirits" 

Maan turned to him now..Resting one hand over his waist..Tugged Addi's  shoulder with  other hand ."Okey fine..Lets wait till Valentines'..I mean next to coming one..Twice you have missed..Its obvious again you will... Keep on trying."  He smirked..turning face to other side..

Addi jerked of his hand Chodo..Making fun of my feelings.." his face puffed up in anger..

" Just come out of fantasy..so melodramatic you are..Tell the real matter..Which brought you to me..."Maan shock Addi too n fro, holding his upper arms..

" You do dramas ok.Tell me..you want to put a glance..over Mr. Bajaj's   project.." Addi shrunk his brows n brushed bit longer curls backward..

" We already have discussed..What else..No, not any more "he bounced   his shoulder, expressing disinterest.

" Okey, but whats your plan for tomorrow ? How to spend time with Pihu ?" Addi grinned ear to ear..looking at sleeping child.

I have to do little shopping for my girl now..Tomorrow I will take her outside." His face has ecstatic glow..seeing his child in front of eyes..For whom he craved for years..

Maan turned really crazy, shopping this time..in such a chilly evening.. Left Addi bit confused " You want to go for shopping..I think your mind needs little repair.."

Maan gave a gentle slap " Pagal Premi..tera dimaag khraab hai aaj kal.. Every one knows whats online shopping..But you have forgotten in madness..I'm gonna shop..using fast track service" then he pulled   Addi's both cheeks  twisting his face left right..

" Plz plz ..can't bear more torture..You do your shopping..But how you are gonna take her outside..On festive day.Anyone can recognise you in Metropolitan crowd"Addi rubbed his cheeks.Not convinced with Maan's  idea..

" Not any picnic spot my dear brother ?" Maan said 

" Then where ?" he surprised Addi

"There is an orphanage, at little distance away..Grand Paa generally funded it..Now I want to celebrate Pihu's first Lohri..Like any parent for own child..I am gonna order some gifts..to be distribute there.." He had some hidden desires, to be fulfilled like this one..with such a noble cause

" Its wonderful idea Maan..Away from materialistic world..Why not to bring smile on some gloomy faces..Good way to spend time with her..to make her familiar with outer world..Where no one ll recognise you as Maan Singh Khuraana.." Addi admired his friend..Who was kind and tender at heart ...But he never displayed this side of him..in front  of world...Always remained a tough businessman...Demonstrating his feelings ..meant a weak man..

Precisely  his only weakness.. his child was his real strength..Without being close, his daughter made him a humble human being ..He knew reasons might be different for anyone's sufferings..But outcome was just one.. A love deprived n helpless person.. 

He slid under same duvet beside Pihu..He creased her hair n pecked on her forehead..He was terribly tired..since hectic last night..till now ..He yawned..Still lots of work was pending..Maan leaned his back..against support panel..Picked up the laptop from side table.

After surfing for whole two hours, he selected girly accessories from shoes to head bands ..Some toys...Along with a huge stuff for orphanage kids..Due to security reasons Kamal's Ji's men was gonna take delivery..at some given address...Coming by fast track service..

He checked time on laptop 8 :40..Didn't notice how much time he spent.. Still some office work was left..Hence when he finished it was 1 already. . He switched off lights..Holding his daughter alongside.. Instantly he drifted to deep sleep..Amazingly it was first time in years..Otherwise he had forgotten what word sleep meant..

Lohri Festive / 13 Jan 7:55 AM , Chandigarh 

Bajaj's reached their posh area..Same day, same city..When her whole life  was changed overnight..Looking out from first floor window..Her eyes gone wet..Did she take right decision ?  Was she strong enough ? Like her father hoped for her..She lost everything here from relations to her senses...Then why she was here ? Just for her parents or for her ? Lots of questions scrabbled her mind..giving head ache..

" Riya what are you doing here Baby ?"Somya tugged her from behind..  " Just go and freshen up..House Keeping staff arranged things well "

" Nothing Maa..Yeh dekh rahi thi k 7 saal main kya badla hai yahan."  ironically she replied..Somya wiped Riya's wet eyes..

Rohit also joined them. Folding his arms..He already knew..what was running in Riya's brain..He had expertise..in mind readings especially Somya n Riya's

"What has been changed ? So this is the riddle..you were trying to solve.." he took few steps further..To peep out from same window.. where   Riya was standing..

" Pa..wo main..."she lacked in words..What to reply ? Looked here and there..If her father was annoyed..Due to her reoccurred emotions ? 

" I am your father..not any strict school master..I always want..you stay strong..Per iska yeh matlab nahi..ki aapni beti k jazbaat nahi samjhta...You have to make these feelings/emotions..as your strength not as weakness.." Opposite to his nature, Riya's misery melted him..Which he always felt..But never exposed..Not to let her weak..He filled her in his embrace..

" Pa, nahi bhul paati..Aur aaj..Wahi din..Wahi shahar...Jiase 7 saal piche challi gayi hu main..Saab chut ( left) gaya tha yahin..Apna hosh takk.." her over flooded eyes ,couldn't hold tears more.She sobbed. Somya  petted her back..

" Thats why I chose this day Beta..Bring out your whole agony..When your parents are with you.." He rested his chin over Riys's head..Who hid her face in his chest.

" Yes baby , first I think your Pa is doing wrong..But no..like always he proved me wrong..This is time to face..What haunted you always.."   Somya looked at Rohit Convincing Riya ..

Rohit gazed Somya surprised for a while .. Really she agreed with him such soon ?" Riya Jitna yaad karna hai kar lo beta..Jo hua..Aaj k din.. Jo piche chuta tha ( left behind ) ..Then mark this very day..As a new beginning ..We have a long way to cover " He gave exact reason.behind  this visit..

" You are right..Like Maaama said..Time definitely cover wounds..But if they don't heel from inside, pain becomes unbearable..They should be exposed..for best treatment Same exposing hidden memories is best way..to get rid harsh episodes." determinant girl said..

She was ready to face  new challenges , facing her fear. From those..she was kept apart..for years.

They travelled long from Mumbai to Chandiagrh..Sleep deprived , should take some rest. But already broad day ,couldn't let them sleep..After from some food..Rohit got engrossed in his work..Regarding his meeting with Addi..First step toward the destruction of Maan Singh Khuraans's empire..

Around 9 : 30 Maan's Farm House 

Addi was pacing too and fro in corridor..Mumbling in tension..

" Abhi takk ghode bech kar so raha hai..Addi jo hai..Sarri tension lene k liye.." as always he was cursing Maan..for his miserable life...

Half an hour back Kamal Ji's man said, he ll be here in 5 minutes..No sign of him any where..Aur woh Khadoos Mr. Rohit Bajaj..Abhi tak contact nahi kiya mujhe..I can't phone him even? If Delivery delivery comes..It ll interrupt call..Have to wait..he wiped his glasses with napkin..Fixing his eyes on gate..Driver was not picking phone ..Might be due to driving..

In Maan's room

Father, daughter laying on stomach..Pihu's one leg on Maan's ..Both wrapping their arms around each other's waist..Their cheeks touching bed,sidewise ...facing each other..

Little girl opened her eyes lazily..Her blurred vision cleard..at her father's face..Her hand trailed...to his shoulder..After few minutes..she tapped Maan's back...He didn't respond But was snoring..She tapped again..

" Sone do na Addi.." engrossed in deep sleep he replied..Again calmed down..Finding no way..Pihu came to her knees on bed ..then tapped Maan  with both hands hard..How much hard she could hit..So gently..But was enough to bring Maan back to senses..

He jumped up on bed...Shifting to his knees..Her shrunk brows brought chirp pf smile on his lips.. " Princess..When you got up ?..n why are you this much angry..in the morning "  He took her to his lap..Then hugged her tightly..She tried to free herself..

" Kya hua ? Gussa ho.." her little anger disturbed him.She nodded in yes..

" But why ?"

"Kitna aise..Aise kiya  maine ..Aap uthe nahi " she enacted, her effort.. tapping Maan's arm..How she tried to wake him up..

"My baby is angry on me..Gussa nahi hote bache..Aap golgappa lagte ho..See..see in mirror ..Your cheeks..looking like golgappa.."he pulled her cheeks softly...Then pointed finger toward dressing mirror..Both were visible through that..

She found her father grinning..named her Golgappa..She wiped her looking different rosy cheeks..Numerous times...But turned more red.. Some due to Maan's pulling..Some due to her continues wiping..

" Ne main gol gappa ne hu..gol gappa red ne hota.." she raised her head upward...to look back at Maan confused about colour of golgappa.Just like him...arrogance was clearly there.. in her tone..Her true side was coming out..Innocent feeling of a child...To express happiness, love, anger n demand..

" Okey okey fine..You are my candy floss..Just pink one.." he kissed her cheek.." Why you were waking me up ? You need something .." he slid to edge of bed..got up..picking her..

" Baba , mujhe wahan janna hai.." she nodded n pointed finger toward washroom..

" Oh..lets go..But what I told you..Say washroom." she wrapped arms.. around his neck..But didn't reply to Maan's Good Manner Class.."

After that..He decided to give her bath..He was extremely amazed..How could he sleep for such long..

" Ne..mujhe ne nahana.." She hit hardly on bed...Standing in front of   Maan .When he was preparing her for bath..He decided to give bath to her first...Before he got ready..

" Good girlz listen to Baba..You are my disney princess.."

" Ne..Thandi lagti hai.." she screamed..

" If you ll take bath..You ll get lots of gifts..ll go out in car..Okey tell me what you want to eat ?" he diverted her mind..Kept her on thinking.. About gifts...Car ride.. Different dishes...Everything new for her..What a child dreamt of beyond this...merely 6 .

In between she whimpered..Sobbed..Opposite to previous day..He hurriedly changed her to already bought cloths..Baby Pink T-Shirt n Sky Blue Cardigan with woollen Pants..

"Thats my girl..I am gonna call Laxmi Aunty.She will comb your hair. Also drink your chocolate milk." Putting on her waist length Pink Coat ..He said.

"No , no Aunty..Mere baal ( hair ) aise rehne dogay na, Baba "she pointed Fairy's open hair , on front of her coat...Declining to be with maid..

"Aunty k saath nahi jaana" Maan accepted her terms..He had understood after all she was her daughter..Stubborn to extreme Fine..We ll wear coat later..For now lay inside duvet.." he kept her coat on couch..So she could lay comfortably.."Let me take shower quickly..Then I ll comb your hair too.." she got ready to wait..Did as father directed..

Like a good girl..She waited her father patiently for 20 minutes..Maan  wore his shirt quickly..Then combed her hair...Neatly twisted front locks n tied it with baby clips at back..Leaving her long hair open as she desired..

Both father daughter got ready..It was already 11 when they came out of room..Like any parcel picker n packer..Addi unloaded all gifts, with help of servants . Too much tired he collapsed on living room sofa..

Now Mr. Bajaj  disturbed his few moments of relief..Fixing meeting by 5:30, at Blue Moon Resorts Central Chandigarh..Cursing everyone n his own fortune..He was crying..leaning upper body over sofa n spreading legs on floor..

Maan entered with Pihu..Holding father's hand..She giggled aloud..Seeing  Addi..who was rubbing his legs over carpet..

" Kya hua..Pinky Ji kicked you out of life..Is Pagal Premi ka kya hoga ?" Cherished Maan teased him..Things went over girl's head..

"hu hu.."Addi rested his knees on sofa in attempt to slid up."Here Nawab Sahib marks his grand entry ..What we are in front of you Jahan Panah ( can say king) ? " irked he yelled..

Maan was still laughing..Pihu first looked at her father n then Addi..She repeatedly observed both..She felt Addi was in pain..loosed her grip around Maan's hand..Then hesitatingly took steps toward Addi..

She stared him unblinkingly for a while..The softly creased his cheek  "Jerry Uncle..You have pain.."

Amazed father folded his arms..to witness his child's growing love for near relations..She felt...Addi was some one very close to her ..Who love her, care her as own child..

"Puchki..Your did miracle..My pain is all gone..My little sweet angel.."  he didn't want to depress her.Shifted to sitting posture..He glared Maan..His blood was boiling..

" I didn't ask you..to do this much work..2 Pasli ( 2 ribs only ) hai tumhari ..You worth nothing with broken ribs..okey.." He adjusted pillow behind Addi's back..

" Oh me worth nothing..Addi he gadha ( donkey )  banta hai tumhara. tera bojh dhone ko ( to keep whole of your burden on himself )" His back  ached  during their routine fight..

" How ever you have done with breakfast..or not..If you have much pain...should I call doctor..?" sitting beside him Maan showed concern..

" No need..I had pain killar..ll be alright." little cooled down Addi  replied  . .

A servant entered..Who listened their convo about breakfast " Sorry Sir, I listened your convo..About breakfast..Addi Sit just had cup of tea.. Main aapse wahi puchne aaya tha..Breakfast lagva du..." he politely said..

"Koi baat nahi..Acha tumne batta diya..Yahi laga do breakfast...Aab to lunch ka time ho raha hai.." he didn't get angry on him.

" Ji Sir " taking instructions from Master , servant left..

" Baba Jerry Uncle ko pain ho raha hai.." tears dribbled down to   Pihu's cheeks..She had seen , her only relation till now..that old lady. .always in pain..That might be reason..She couldn't bear Addi's pain too 

Overwilmed both looked at her..How easily she adjusted herself...With both..But what about the world?  For this Maan planned to take her outside...It was getting late..Sun also set early in winters...He decided to leave by 12..Instructed security man to keep gifts in car..

to be continued ...

Sonia 

This is belated Lohri Update..I planned to post here..Lets c what you do now..As always not to expect much from you 

Editing mistakes may be there..

Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for pm

Nice part Sonia...
Still riya feared to face this day..The same day same place where her fate changed for ever...
Rohit and soumya were her pillars and tym and again Rohit lifting her spirit's...
Maan adi bickering about pity sleeping was funny... Surprising adi Sutter's before pinky not maan..Ho here pinky is maan PA...And he knows adi had feelings for pinky...
Adi felt like crying seeing maan still sleeping poor fellow dumped with work..He took care of delivered gifts for orphanage and meeting with Rohit...
Wondering wat wilb in the meeting..Will riya b there with Rohit to meet maan...
Pihu was attached only with adi and maan for now..She font even like servant taking care of her...She was sad adi was hurt..
Waiting for nextEdited by SANJANA9167 - 7 years ago
tessyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The relation between Maan & daughter is improving. She is approving of the relation she is having with Adi. Same time Bajaj is preparing to destroy Maan.
tessyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The relation between Maan & daughter is improving. She is approving of the relation she is having with Adi. Same time Bajaj is preparing to destroy Maan.
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NYC update dear
Loved it!!
Maan and pihu's bond are exploring each and every emotions
Loved Maan and Adi's teasing session
Loved their camaraderie too
On other hand geet was thinking and reminiscing her past
Lookslike first time ever soumya accepted with her husband's words 
Geet was ready to win her past pain and agony which showed way to her new identity
Maan's idea of spending time in orphanage with pihu was good 
Pihu could not see her Jerry uncle in pain and his pain brought tears in her little eyes
Pihu is really trying get thyself mixed with Adi too
😊
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update😊
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lohri ..
me itna sare events in progress ..
Maan Pihu ko .. strong banana chahta ..
Hai Adi Ki love life discuss ho gayi ...
Uparse...
Adi Ki tabiyat kharab Hai...
Hua kya .. usse ..
Maan ka saara kaam Adi pe dump Maan going to orphanage with Pihu ..
Nice ...
Riya Saumya Rohit in Chandigarh ...
Riya getting her confidence to fight her battle ...
Ek Q Hai...
Adi iss Valentine kuch bolega .. ya
Pinky irritate ho ke khud pooch legi ...
;-)
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part di
wit pihu cmng in maan's life he is livng it freely nd adi is makng it mre fun wit his silly things
riya nd her parents reachd d place where she lost everything bt nw her pa nd maa r supprtng her
pihu is such a cute gal who gelld wit maan nw she is tryng wit adi
waitng 4 d nxt part update soon
myrahluvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome amazing update
Riya is feeling scared again came where her life got destroy Riya parents r telling her to forget the past n go on with new life
aww maan pihu moments was beautiful
adi pinky k samne dar jata hai maan challenge adi to propose pinky in Valentine day
adi ko hurt hotai dekh pihu is feeling pain pihu is attached with adi
waiting for Riya n maan meeting

Waiting for next update