Users

Frequent Posters

Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Suggestive

Sonam Kapoor

Neha Bajpai
Dia Mirza

Wow out of all the fine actresses in India, Raju Hirani gets the worst of the worst three terrible ones for his film. Why I wonder? I guess all these ladies will have tiny roles in the movie. It's mainly going to be about Sanjay-Sunil and Sanjay-buddies with all these ladies as flowerpots or max 10 minute roles. I don't think even Hirani would be able to make a genuinely good movie if he gives these 3 horrible actresses substantial roles. I hope they are for one or two romantic songs. That's all.

There is Tabu.i think that will be the most substantial female role. 
Dia will age him which is what is needed. If there is younger actress pair will look too young.  He needs to play older Dutt.
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suggestive

Sonam Kapoor

Neha Bajpai
Dia Mirza

Wow out of all the fine actresses in India, Raju Hirani gets the worst of the worst three terrible ones for his film. Why I wonder? I guess all these ladies will have tiny roles in the movie. It's mainly going to be about Sanjay-Sunil and Sanjay-buddies with all these ladies as flowerpots or max 10 minute roles. I don't think even Hirani would be able to make a genuinely good movie if he gives these 3 horrible actresses substantial roles. I hope they are for one or two romantic songs. That's all.

Yes these 3 are terrible actresses...not sure why these ðŸ˜†
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really liked Diya after RHTDM. Happy to see her back