FF- Ishq Mein Hum ... Ch 08 /pg 12 updt Thread 2

DIYA- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi All

Here I open the 2nd thread of my FF which was discontinued due to my pregnency complications.
I would like give netshull of my story.

<font color="#990033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">THe Story stars with Dr.Ashuthosh visiting Nidhi in jail. The fate made them apart which will later discussed in story.Both of them meeting after 6 long years still they couldn't speak due to sadness.The story contues with flash back which made them apart 6 years ago. Where both meet when Nidhi met with accident and taken to KGH. There both of them introduce eachother as they never met before.</font>
If you wish the story in detail herez the link
<table cellspacing="0">
<tr><td></td><td><font color="#006dca">FF- Ishq Mein Hum ... chp01/pg3</font></td></tr>
</table>
<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">CHAPTER 02</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Nidhi sitting on waitIng chair at the reception of KGH. Ashuthosh on finishing his work schedule was about to leave KGH. He suddenly noticed Nidhi. Security guard was approaching her.

"Madam ithni raath ho gaye hain. Kab ayenge voh log aapko le jane" He question. Nidhi left the place on hearing that. Ashuthosh who was seeing all this followed her.

~~~~~~

She took her turn to the busy road without noticing a car that was approching her. As it was about to hit suddenly someone pulled her back.She tightly closed her and fallen on the chest. It was Ashuthosh. He could hear her sobbing.

"Chalogey mere saath?" Ashuthosh asked.
She looked at him with a tearful eyes.

~~~~

Ashu along with Nidhi stopped his car near a house. He took her inside.

"Please make youself comfortable. Mere baba athe hi honge" Ashu told her and went inside to his room.

The main door opens and there entered an old man holding the hand of little girl of 6 years.

Both of them looked at Nidhi as they never seen her before.

"Mama...!" The little one called out and ran towards her to have a lovely hug. But Nidhi stood clueless about what was happening.

"Janvi ..." Ashu called while coming from his room. The little girl ran towards him.

"Voh tumhare mama nahi hain ... " Ashu cleared
"Aapne toh kaha ki aaj aap mere mama ko le aayenge ... Aapne joot bola?" She questioned him.

"Nahi toh ... Papa aapse joot bolenge " Telling that Nidhi came towards her.
"Mein hoon Nidhi tumahari maa..." Before she could complete the little one hugged her.
"Ithni din aap kahan thi maa..." She asked her cryingly." Aap Janvi aur papa ko chodkar kyun gaye?"

" Pahle aap jaake dress change karo phir khoob bathein karna" the old man told and took her to the room.
"I'm sorry ... Mein clarify karne ki koshish ki thi par..." Nidhi said guiltfully bowing her head.

"That your room. Aaj raath yehi rukhke kal kuch sochenge" Ashu told pointing to corner room.

~~~~
Nidhi sitting on bed took the a diary from her bag a photo had fallen on her lap in which Ashu and herself standing with group boys and girls. Tears roll down from her eyes.

Ashu took that photo from behind and looked at her.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Precap:</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><div></div>

"This is only favour you can do for me now. Please Nidhi i beg you" Ashu knelt down infront of Nidhi while that.

</font>
Edited by DIYA- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diya... its like getting the story back n what a comeback dear... ⭐️👏

So the mystery is solved.. Ashu has a 6 year old Janvi n she thinks that Nidhi is her Mom,,,, 
Interesting to know what decision she will take in the morning... !

Well woven the update dear... loving it n will wait for more... !

Thanks n God bless... !
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update diya!!!!! Off to read it
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update diya.really loved it sooo much
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Done my home work by reading all old updates and ready for new update...😃
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice update Diya 👏👏
Will wait to know what Nidhi decides. Precap is a good clue to the next update, Ashu asking Nidhi to be Janvi's Mom, right ??
Thanks dear, and all the best, take care of your Doll too 🤗
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update...😊
DIYA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Diya... its like getting the story back n what a comeback dear...⭐️👏

So the mystery is solved.. Ashu has a 6 year old Janvi n she thinks that Nidhi is her Mom,,,,
Interesting to know what decision she will take in the morning... !

Well woven the update dear... loving it n will wait for more... !

Thanks n God bless... !

Thank u... Thnx fr taking tym to read n comnt... Keep reading 😊
DIYA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Awesome update diya.really loved it sooo much

Thank u 😊
DIYA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

<font color="#6600cc" size="3">Interesting...👏</font>

Thank u 😊